Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 (95621 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Convert .jar,.jad,.sis Etc Files To Apk File For Android / Google Play Store "Package File Is Invalid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2012
You have landed on this
page because you tried
installing an application in
your Samsung phone only
to be prompted by this
error: “JAR file is over max size” And now, you are looking
for the solution for this
error. I want to share to
you the secret code that
will resolve this “JAR file is
over max size” error. I have tried this in Samsung
Champ and it works. I am
not sure if this will work in
other Samsung Units, but
it's worth a try. The reason why this error
is prompted is because the
default value for a jar file
in Samsung units is 500 KB.
So if your installation file
(which is always in .jar file) is more than 500 KB, you
cannot install it. But, I
found a way to install .jar
files which are more than
500 KB. Just follow this
procedure.
1. In your keypad, type this
code:
*#52828378#
2. You will get the JAVA
Test Menu after typing the
above code, find the OTA
Test menu and open it.
3. Then you will see the
value 500 in Maximum JAR
size field, change the value
to a number higher than
500, i.e. 5000.
4. Save the setup
5. Now, go back to your jar
file and install it You should be able to
install it now.

Pls drop your testimonies

1 Like

Re: Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 by Hotdiamond(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
yea. It worked perfectly.thanks
Re: Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 by Anayordike(m): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
My Samsung E2222(Chat) always complain "DOWNLODED JAR INVALID". And even if I am downloading Jar file like Opera directly from the net it usually cancel downloading midway.
I will like to know how I can download or install Opera and other Jar files in this Samsung E2222.
Thanks
Re: Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 by khanthedon: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2014
Thanks its working perfect with samsung Corby POP
I have downlodaed whatsapp . but it says invalid JAR file! any solution ?
Re: Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 by Jackpeter96(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Anayordike:
My Samsung E2222(Chat) always complain "DOWNLODED JAR INVALID". And even if I am downloading Jar file like Opera directly from the net it usually cancel downloading midway.
I will like to know how I can download or install Opera and other Jar files in this Samsung E2222.
Thanks
i have the same issue on my gt-s3572

(1) (Reply)

The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread / 2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.