Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs (58378 Views)

Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time / Nigerian Artistes That Should Quit Singing(time Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Aphrygian(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
The OP has taken too much of cassava bread.wel sha God pls help the price of my dearest tropical crop.''cassava''
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dotcomnamename: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
(1) SERIKI

(2) OMO AKIN

(3) SHINA RAMBO

(4) B-RED

(5) K.SWITCH

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by OldDirtyBastard: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
OP you should write for Vice http://www.vice.com/en_us
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Booty4me: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
plenty kola:
Guy y u no go studio go try ur own luck mayb pple go hear ur name if they no leave go carry cane make u take drive them ode buruku
u dey mind the mumu.. Him think say e easy.. Op stop hatin or are u beta dan dem?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by DICKtator: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Missy_B: Incomplete list w/out Vic O. cheesy
and his boyfriend, Speed Darlington
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by djeezy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
djmally: Sky B - wonder if he's alive
sef
Lol! I was wondering about the same thing. Don't know if he's gone extinct or still extant. I don't know why I never saw any talent in him. cheesy
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by cdamsel(f): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2012
Truth b told,don't know any of dem

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by DICKtator: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
OldDirtyBastard:
OP you should write for Vice http://www.vice.com/en_us
grin grin grin
Is this your ghost?
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Chedarking: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Most Nigerian 'artistes' should be on that list.
So many of them lack actual talent...

Ice Prince is just a Wack Rapper, I strugle to understand why he is allowed to represent the Choc city brand.

Dr Sid is another wack artiste. And so is D'banj. Yes I said it...D'banj and his Oyato Wackness.

A lot of these guys would never be heard if they didn't bribe Nigerian Radio DJs... undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me: (1) SERIKI

(2) OMO AKIN

(3) SHINA RAMBO

(4) B-RED

(5) K.SWITCH

Make I park well dey wait for those "Sister Caro" cronies to come chew your head. I agree with you, but one of them must show face lol.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by boron10(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Thank God Banky W has gone into full time advertisement or shey na modelling them call am? Else e for top the list. Ebute meta ko ebute merin ni

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chedarking: Most Nigerian 'artistes' should be on that list.
So many of them lack actual talent...

Ice Prince is just a Wack Rapper, I strugle to understand why he is allowed to represent the Choc city brand.

Dr Sid is another wack artiste. And so is D'banj. Yes I said it...D'banj and his Oyato Wackness.

A lot of these guys would never be heard if they didn't bribe Nigerian Radio DJs... undecided

Ahh, I agree, but you don kpai. I dey siddown dey wait for D'banj's army too.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by awesomet1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
I don't even know any of these guys, so who cares
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by igweGC(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
youngd2g6: ALL YOU GUYZ ARE JUST HATERZ ....KEEP BLABAIN THEY ARE THERE MAKING FIRM AND MONEY....GUYZ NA NIAJA NA WE THEY OOO WE PREFER SONGZ THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AND I TITLE IT LYRICAL NONSENSE ....I RAP WAFI CITY
OMG!something tells me ur one of them. U need formal education more.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
The most annoying thing is that that sina rambo and the other one always follow davido about like houseboys.
They should go make a name for themselves.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by djeezy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
@Topic, well I don't know if the list supra is true or false. Because I don't know the aforementioned people. In lieu of making any judgement, I'll reserve my discretion untill I know them. "Flowsick" is a funny name though. grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
who z talkin abt easy, must dey sing n rap wen dy knw dy r nt talented, music z meant 4 talented pipo, u fink if any of dose artiste mentioned above shud audition in a talent show, u fink dey will qualify? i fink dese artiste r abusing wat music truly means, dy av turned it into easy moni makin biz by loitterin our ears with noise n repeated words

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by olumide109(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
D'banj and D'prince sef follow.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by vanstanzy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
Funny enough, i dont know any of these guys. But why limit urself to naming only 5? Most of the upcoming one are wack e.g. Terry G, men abeg complete the rest.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Ejine(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
1. Vic O
2. Vic O
3. Speed Darlington
4. Shina Rambo
and 5: Vic O

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Chedarking: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Ejiné: 1. Vic O
2. Vic O
3. Speed Darlington
4. Shina Rambo
and 5: Vic O

This guy is the very epitome of wackness...
Sh1t-na Rambo is not far behind though...
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
DAVIDO

D.BANJ

WIZBOY

DA SUSPECT

BLACKFACE

W4{singin tru his nose}

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Caseless: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hw com i dnt knw dem? Ok, take mine; skuki, dprince,konga,jaywon,jedi,davido etc. They shld folo dat PH guy dat sang "i'm fallin" nd disapear frm our screen cos their presence causes problem 2 my tv. Op,tel dem 2 join LASTMA on time.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by smtx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2012
akraym: If others won’t say it, we will. We are tired of wack artistes being embraced as the real deal. Some acts who parade themselves as the next best thing are really people with no talent who are hell bent on being famous and blocking the way for talented people in an already over-saturated industry.

These artistes can have meaningful day jobs. Not everyone can be a singer, rapper or entertainer. These guys we have listed below need to do us a favour and drop the mic and leave music to the folks who have talent.

1) Flowssickk:
Don’t let the pretty boy looks fool you; Flowssickk knows much about music like our first lady knows about the English language. His debut single “Lowkey” was based off a Wizkid line and didn’t pop until the Clarence Peters video came out. His follow-up single “Ringtone” is languishing in nowhere-ville. Flowssickk doesn’t really offer much musically. When his wack bars couldn’t cut it he switched to pop music. With lines such as “she dey use MTN but I give her the Glo” Flowssickk should quit the music scene go back to school and come out with a degree, hopefully.

2) Tunde Ednut:
When this dude came on the scene, he “claimed” to be a comedian who had won several awards in the UK. The funny thing is that Mr. Tunde hasn’t pursued his stand-up comedy trade in Nigeria which has a more lucrative industry. The young man has decided to pursue a career in music. Well the good news is that his songs will crack your ribs. They are funny (and wack) as hell! Clearly we can all see Tunde Ednut is a struggle artiste but yet he remains hell bent on making Nigerians suffer. Don’t be fooled by “Catching Cold” remix, Tunde Ednut cannot crack a joke and crack the music charts. My guy you need a day job, we heard Dangote is hiring with good pay too.

3) Sina Rambo:
OMG! Sina Rambo is the epitome of wackness in rap music. Kids in kindergarten classes have better rhymes. His delivery is poor and wordplay is non-existent. This guy shouldn’t be labeled as a rapper. His level of wackness is yet to be qualified. The only reason why this guy has a record deal is because he is related to the minimally talented Davido. I fear for the worst in that family. Sina go back to school, get a degree and run of the companies in your rich family’s portfolio.

4) B-Red:
It’s hard to believe that two brothers can be on the same level of wackness. It happens every 9,000 years. B-Red and Sina Rambo are the one in every 9,000 years. No need to write much on B-Red. The same applies to him to. He is as wack as his brother.

5) Dencia:
We ain’t even going to front, Dencia is eye candy. The only problem is that her songs make you want to cut your ears. No female artiste blatantly uses sex appeal to further her career like Dencia. There is nothing wrong in this if her songs are good. They are not! Career advice Dencia, the video vixen industry is popping in Nigeria, we feel your talents are required there. Singing is not in your foreseeable future or in any future for that matter. Please leave the mic alone

Seriously, I dont know these guys...
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Ortis: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Hmmmm i hav many of them..... kcee(okpekete)-dat guy own don finish... Vickokynz-nonsense.. Don jay,even davido i hate dat guyz attitude,guex he suld b sent bak 2 his parents for home training,tanx 2 capital ..,.. Yungsix, MAYD- i tink dat guy has no talent even in a day job,tanx 2 God 4 psquare wo tok him 2 america 2 see akon n skyscrappers.......cum dey sing Ile ijo n soundtrack...guy go get barrow n find a lyf..... . TIV-komole dat guy anywai him try..... FEMI ORITSE,DUNCAN MIGHTY-he is a gud singer bt pls som1 shuld tel him neva 2 hit my screen wit porthacourt son remix2 pls,......blackface,timi dakolo,konga,djinee,olu maintain,

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
dopeJemi: DAVIDO

D.BANJ

WIZBOY

DA SUSPECT

BLACKFACE

W4{singin tru his nose}

Wizboyy?? No way. The guy is talented.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2012
hahahahahaha grin mk dem hold jaywon oh, if nt dah guy go loose im breath 1 day all in d name of singing
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by dopeJemi: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
ogugua, nah, he z nt, he shouts, can he sing any rnb song or a lionel richie song
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
I like Dencia.
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by bittyend(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2012
Flavour should be banned for life for stealing people's tunes. That he-bytch lacks originality!!

Sina Rambo needs to lose weight and get a day job at walmart. He's rubbish!!!

TBH, 90% of naija artists are rubbish.. Asa and Nneka are the only two artists who make music for higher minds like mine.

Not a big fan of naija music except in the club.. I probably only listen to May D(soundtrack), Duncan Mighty(obianuju), and P'Square(ifunnaya).

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by mediainspired: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
That's why when I'm driving, rather than listen to trash called music on Nigerian radio stations, I prefer to play my CDs of real talents like PSquare, Asa, Duncan Mighty, Flavour etc. That's on d occasional times I want to do Nigerian though.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs by optimus30: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
youngd2g6: ALL YOU GUYZ ARE JUST HATERZ ....KEEP BLABAIN THEY ARE THERE MAKING FIRM AND MONEY....GUYZ NA NIAJA NA WE THEY OOO WE PREFER SONGZ THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AND I TITLE IT LYRICAL NONSENSE ....I RAP WAFI CITY
oga,small letters 4 hide ur lyrical nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) / DOWNLOAD: Future – Mask Off (remix) Ft. Kendrick Lamar / DOWNLOAD Splash-church-agbasa (phyno Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.