Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry (3157 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Seriously. I just want to know the extent at which we have all become addicted to blackberry. grin grin
Which one will you choose?
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by 190theclown: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Breakup - straight!

Wat wud I use for my runs

Abeg 2hell wiv her!
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Idowuogbo(f): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
say wetin happen? na hin buy me phone? nonsense!
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
I don't use a BB but it is un-healthy for your partner to dictate what you should or should not do to you
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by slimyem: 4:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
i don't use a Blackberry...and even if i did,no bf can stop me from using it!
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by 190theclown: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: i don't use a Blackberry...and even if i did,no bf can stop me from using it!

Don't bother urself sweetie, u don't even have a boyfriend
In d first place so don't bother urself cos no one wud dictate 2 u :*

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by slimyem: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Don't bother urself sweetie, u don't even have a boyfriend
In d first place so don't bother urself cos no one wud dictate 2 u :*
yeah..
I recognize your presence!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Acidosis(m): 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2012
I'll tell her to stop eating, if she promise to obey then I'll drop my BB samsung grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2012
^^
Bad guy
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Bisjosh(f): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
And what will the reasons be? undecided

Well I can drop it if he's committed and provided he drops his too smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Breakup - straight!

You are harsh o!! undecided

I will if they will wink What if na him or she ( grin ) buy am
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by 190theclown: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Slimyem come here let's finish this indoors
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by chinig(m): 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Impossicant
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Slimyem come here let's finish this indoors
Your death right?
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by omalicha1: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by MMM2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Op
I will leave her 4 her mum undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by joanana(f): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
not a fan of crackberry... if he says stop using droid fone, i guess he smoked beans when he said it cos nobody can separate my baby from me wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by cindyrella(f): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
I go dump the guy sharperly no time! Even if na him buy the BB for me! undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2012
cindyrella: I go dump the guy sharperly no time! Even if na him buy the BB for me! undecided
And you won't return the phone?
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by teetee123: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2012
This is a childish question for kids. The major function for bb is the instant messaging function. Other functions there makes it real handy and cheaper for tgse who are always online. You can also use other smartphones for these.What will make your spouse to stop using what is very important for in your job and relationships.
Only a daft spouse will ask you not use it in this jet age.
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
If na you so you will return the phone angry

teetee123..what you call "questiion for kids" actually happens in relationships o!! It may sound daft but e dey happen. I'm not trying to jusify. Afterall bb was not existing before now and we all survivedlipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2012
If nah me buy the phone, I will collect it nah
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Flygeriana(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
I don't use bb cos i hate that "pinging" of a thing.
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by cindyrella(f): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why will I want to do that? The phone is mine joor!tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
cindyrella:
You obviously have not dated someone like 190, he will collect it back
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2012
cindyrella:

Yes o Smart girl wink Why will I wwant to return the phone. It has become my property grin And i will use it to ping whoever I want to ping tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2012
190..Who is dat? Rapid Response Police undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Jayboy124: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
Isn't this supposed to be wife/husband? Like bf/gf things still that serious enough nowadays to say use or not use BB?
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
rully2:

Yes o Smart girl wink Why will I wwant to return the phone. It has become my property grin And i will use it to ping whoever I want to ping tongue
You never jam craze man before abi?
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by rully2: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
You never jam craze man before abi?

tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your BF/GF Asked You To Stop Using Blackberry by vivianc(f): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
It depends on how seRious the relationship is and how I feel about the guy. I use a blackbeRRy and the only thing I do with it that I don't do with my otheR phones or laptop is pinging. If this constant pinging annoys him oR makes him feel unsafe and he asks me to stop using a blackbeRRy then I will stop cos its my duty to make him feel safe. MoReover, I also hate it when I'm with a guy and he fiddles his phone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To U / My Boyfriend Lied About His Age! / Help! My Boyfriends Parents Don't Want Him To Be With Me Because I'm White.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.