Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha (26856 Views)

Police Arrests 15 Kidnappers In Kaduna / NNPC Staff Shoots Boy Dead For ‘chasing’ Daughter / Faces Of Arrested Kidnappers In Ile Ife Osun State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2012
we don't have, and don't need a fake leader-figure. tongue we are already united with an identity as is. unlike igbos who always feel the need to bring up Ojukwu or biafra in order for them to feel a sense of identity. goes back to the fact that you guys were never a nation in the first place. just a bunch of sub-tribes lumped together and now struggling for a sense of identity that is based on hate and antagonism toward other tribes.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Can't you provide any external reference of an Igbo kingdom prior to 1700?
google is your friend, since you claim to know too much nri and igboukwu should not be hard for you to find
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2012
I've not found any, and your attempts at deflection is like an indirect admission of the non-existence of such.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:32am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:
we don't have, and don't need a fake leader-figure. tongue we are already united with an identity as is. unlike igbos who always feel the need to bring up Ojukwu or biafra in order for them to feel a sense of identity. goes back to the fact that you guys were never a nation in the first place. just a bunch of sub-tribes lumped together and now struggling for a sense of identity that is based on hate and antagonism toward other tribes.
we rather have great and truthful men like ojukwu as a leader than awolowo who later commited suicide at the mere threat of a young soldier as a leader.you have no proof of civilization , no calendar, no banking system ,no writting system , no marriage customs, no dress, no inventions, no trade route, no freedom .

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 29, 2012
my prof said words without proof is like a spirit in the sun. it can dry up anytime. tf is urr proof?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: we rather have great and truthful men like ojukwu as a leader than awolowo
who later commited suicide at the mere thre
at of a young soldier as a leader.
source of this?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2012
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: we rather have great and truthful men like ojukwu as a leader than awolowo who later commited suicide at the mere threat of a young soldier as a leader.

yorubas don't worship awolowo like you guys do. infact, you igbos mention awolowo on threads way more than yoruba people do. you exaggerate his position in yoruba psyche.which baffles me. again, we don't have a worship-hero-leader-figure and don't need one.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Donlittle: source of this?
google it on nairaland its not a secret
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2012
awolowo is just a politician like obasanjo or tinubu or fashola or shonekan is/was. who cares.
you guys seem obsessed with him for some reason I can never understand.

lol @ google it. grin grin grin
is that a sign of defeat?

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:38am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

yorubas don't worship awolowo like you guys do. infact, you igbos mention awolowo on threads way more than yoruba people do. you exaggerate his position in yoruba psyche.which baffles me. again, we don't have a worship-hero-leader-figure and don't need one.
how ironic your the only grou known to worship people mybe it comes from years of domination by hausa fulanis . we dont worship ojukwu but what he saw yesterday and tried to prevent is happening today and guess who is crying more about nigeria? well we know you could not stay thats why you ran away to go and do boy boy in another mans country.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2012

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: how ironic your the only grou known to worship people mybe it comes from years of domination by hausa fulanis . we dont worship ojukwu but what he saw yesterday and tried to prevent is happening today and guess who is crying more about nigeria? well we know you could not stay thats why you ran away to go and do boy boy in another mans country.

you guy worship Ojukwu like no man's business and I will not make any further comment on that because it's very self evident grin
In fact, the whole modern igbo identity is based on Ojukwu and biafra war. I'm not even sure if a igbo identity existed prior to that. it certainly didn't exist before the british arrived.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:
awolowo is just a politician like obasanjo or tinubu or fashola or shonekan is/was. who cares.
you guys seem obsessed with him for some reason I can never understand.

lol @ google it. grin grin grin
is that a sign of defeat?
defeat by who? we where never defeated , we never surrendered our weapons or our currency , in as much as the british finally got what it fought for which is oil from the niger delta(at least we igbos own all the oil wells in igboland) ,nigeria lost over 400hundred thousand soldiers to bisfra that never had upto 50 thousand soldiers.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:43am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Is it that he can't provide any evidence because his claims are characteristically (Igbolistically) dubious?

How can Igbo identify the root cause of kidnapping? Is it that Igbo are taught from birth to believe that money is everything and human life counts for little?
maybe when you stop kidnapping people for rituals then we can take apply the same solution , kidnapping only started in 2007 from the south south but have always been in yorubaland from time immemorial.
and pls if yorubas must kidnap and kill people for rituals why use your mother and brothers, damm thats cold ,even hittler while shiver by learning such happens in yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by AustineE1: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

Naturally you will support your criminal brothers because you are expecting one of them to come and spray money on top of your head or your daughter's head someday. Shameless sheep. And on sundays,
you wear your canopy to show off at the Church.
Check if there is any other state with the alarming criminal record. I know about 200 of your indegines in Amsterdam alone, selling drugs all over Europe.
You are not humble folks,
you are arrogant,
you boast of vanity,
you import and sell fake drugs that kill people. You manufacture dirty pure water,
you produce fake spare parts,
you pirate musics and videos in alaba,
you steal nitel and nepa copper wires,
you removed a governor that is constructing roads and replaced him with a whip who does nothing but invests in beer factories.
What else can i say mrs criminal, i guess you girls encourage them,
Ewu awusa. Ka m nukwa olu gi ozo
you are indeed a big disappointmnt,i thought you are better than this!you are a big shame to igbos,in your fit of anger,you ve displayed an unbelievable character...i here by submit,u ve lost my respect! May the soul of junior rest in perfect peace.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 5:45am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: defeat by who? we where never defeated , we never surrendered our weapons or our currency , in as much as the british finally got what it fought for which is oil from the niger delta(at least we igbos own all the oil wells in igboland) ,nigeria lost over 400hundred thousand soldiers to bisfra that never had upto 50 thousand soldiers.
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Since when did Nigeria have that many soldiers? Haba bashr8?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 5:45am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: defeat by who? we where never defeated , we never surrendered our weapons or our currency , in as much as the british finally got what it fought for which is oil from the niger delta(at least we igbos own all the oil wells in igboland) ,nigeria lost over 400hundred thousand soldiers to bisfra that never had upto 50 thousand soldiers.

lol @ "we igbos own all the oil wells in igboland" duh. Isn't that why Ojukwu was trying hard to claim naija delta as part of biafra?
oil is a curse just in case u forgot.
even the US that is resting on more oil than Iraq and nigerian combined have chosen not to touch it.

if you think biafra will make you roll in oil money, think again.
everyone knows most igbos can only die for one thing: money. (with exception of this poor boy that is the subject of this topic).
In their minds, biafra will make each of them a millionaire. rotfl

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:47am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Since when did Nigeria have that many soldiers? Haba bashr8?
read your history books , soldires where drawn fom all ethnic groups in all parts of the country . they where more than that but that is just estimate .defeat is when yorubaland is over ran by northern soldiers in just a single day and your leaders have to hide while going out to avoid being killed plus they run to igboland to seek solution now that is defeat.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 5:49am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Since when did Nigeria have that many soldiers? Haba bashr8?

lol. are you even surprised? Makes u question what they're teaching to students in Onitsha primary schools. grin
biafra war is the core of their identity I tell you. They have a plethora of mythologies surrounding it that you could make a 20 volume encyclopedia from.
you know how many cultures have creation myths, I won't be surprised if their own creation myth is based on the civil war.
If there is ever peace between tribes in Nigeria, igbos won't exist because the mere mention of "igbo" suggests an ethnic group deriving its oxygen off of conflict. and it is in their best interest to ensure that there is always conflict.
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 5:50am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

lol @ "we igbos own all the oil wells in igboland" duh. Isn't that why Ojukwu was trying hard to claim naija delta as part of biafra?
oil is a curse just in case u forgot.
even the US that is resting on more oil than Iraq and nigerian combined have chosen not to touch it.

if you think biafra will make you roll in oil money, think again.
everyone knows most igbos can only die for one thing: money. (with exception of this poor boy that is the subject of this topic).
In their minds, biafra will make each of them a millionaire. rotfl
biafra or no biafra we still win , infact biafra is for your own good since you we dont want wanty anything to do with you and you dont want anything to do with us.as long as nigeria remains you will keep running away cus you cant stand the heat but you want it to remain smh.
even in the worlds most cursed country nigeria we igbos still built the world 3rd largest movie industry(the only good and positive thing outsiders know about nigeria) and host the world largest market , the first african nation to manufacture automobiles while yorubas are busy inventing and exporting fraud plus witch hunting .

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 29, 2012
bashr8: biafra or no biafra we still win , infact biafra is for your own good since you we dont want wanty anything to do with you and you dont want anything to do with us.as long as nigeria remains you will keep running away cus you cant stand the heat but you want it to remain smh.
even in the worlds most cursed country nigeria we igbos still built the world 3rd largest movie industry(the only good and positive thing outsiders know about nigeria) and host the world largest market , the first african nation to manufacture automobiles while yorubas are busy inventing and exporting fraud plus witch hunting .
bashr8: biafra or no biafra we still win , infact biafra is for your own good since you we dont want wanty anything to do with you and you dont want anything to do with us.as long as nigeria remains you will keep running away cus you cant stand the heat but you want it to remain smh.
i think you should take a nap and rest your brain. you re making no sense now. pardon me for my words
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 6:00am On Aug 29, 2012
even in the worlds most cursed country nigeria we igbos still built the world 3rd largest movie industry and host the world largest market , the first african nation to manufacture automobiles while yorubas are busy inventing and exporting fraud plus witch hunting .

biafra is a blessing and a curse for nigeria because on the one hand, we are happy to wave goodbye to you. bye bye
on the other hand, Nigeria really won't be Nigeria without all the ethnic groups that compose it, including igbos. Not that you are special or anything. but that's just fact.
besides, in this global political-economic system, the bigger the country, the better. when small countries in Europe are forming Unions to boost their size and power, why should african countries be fragmenting into further smaller pieces. way to put yourself at a disadvantage unless ur planning to isolate yourself from the whole capitalist setting we have in the world now. and that's impossible.
China is a main global economy for a reason. and Nigeria is the giant of Africa also for a reason. we got to keep Nigeria and if not for our problems, we should even consider bringing Benin in alongside parts of cameroon to make ourselves bigger
not trying to be imperialistic or anything tongue

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by Kennykenty(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2012
God will surely deal with these kidnappers
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2012
Donlittle: i think you should take a nap and rest your brain. you re making no sense now. pardon me for my words
where di baboon jump out from
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

biafra is a blessing and a curse for nigeria because on the one hand, we are happy to wave goodbye to you. bye bye
on the other hand, Nigeria really won't be Nigeria without all the ethnic groups that compose it, including igbos. Not that you are special or anything. but that's just fact.
besides, in this global political-economic system, the bigger the country, the better. when small countries in Europe are forming Unions to boost their size and power, why should african countries be fragmenting into further smaller pieces. way to put yourself at a disadvantage unless ur planning to isolate yourself from the whole capitalist setting we have in the world now. and that's impossible.
China is a main global economy for a reason. and Nigeria is the giant of Africa also for a reason. we got to keep Nigeria and if not for our problems, we should even consider bringing Benin in alongside parts of cameroon to make ourselves bigger
not trying to be imperialistic or anything tongue
preach on , why dont you come back and make it the so called global economy mumu they dangle high GDP in front of you while HDI is at all time low. i dont need millions of brainless people to make a country work , many nations have less than 10 million people am sure that country your taking refuge in dont have up to 50 million people.typical african dummy mentality.europe had to split along linguistic lines before they achieved peace and progress then they came back to form europian union .

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Can bashr8 do without uttering exaggerated boasts for 24 hours?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 6:13am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Can bashr8 do without uttering exaggerated boasts for 24 hours?
look who is talking about exaggeration
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by cfours: 6:15am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Can bashr8 do without uttering exaggerated boasts for 24 hours?

don't mind him. he has no idea what his talking about and all his knowledge seem to come from MASSOB area boy meetings.
at least his posts are something to laugh at for entertainment. too bad I have more serious business to attend to now.
aurevoir

Donlittle: i think you should take a nap and rest your brain. you re making no sense now. pardon me for my words

I agree. he seems to be acting like a screaming banshee in his latest posts. guess he's getting frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 6:15am On Aug 29, 2012
Many Igbo claim to be Christian and boast about material acquisitions but somehow do not acknowledge that in the Bible is the warning that those acquisitions are worthless and will be destroyed. Is it not true that bashr8 values material wealth more than human lives?
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by amor4ce(m): 6:16am On Aug 29, 2012
c.fours:

don't mind him. he has no idea what his talking about and all his knowledge seem to come from MASSOB area boy meetings.
at least his posts are something to laugh at for entertainment. too bad I have more serious business to attend to now.
aurevoir
I've been laughing as well. All the best!
Re: Son Dies Chasing Father’s Kidnappers In Onitsha by bashr8: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2012
amor4ce: Many Igbo claim to be Christian and boast about material acquisitions but somehow do not acknowledge that in the Bible is the warning that those acquisitions are worthless and will be destroyed. Is it not true that bashr8 values material wealth more than human lives?
you are confused but of course you are yoruba, anybody that uses his mother or brother for rituals cannot be normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Uche Igwe Re-Arraigned For ‘Sharing’ Chrisland’s Julie Anke’s Video / Arms And Ammunitions To Be Destroyed By Army In Katsina (Photos) / Lady Claimed She Was Hypnotized After Going Missing For Days In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.