Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit (17494 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You / Using A Woman As Your Best Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by ZUBY77(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
sunnshyn: How come its the woman handling the issue? Where's the head of house(husband)?

Good question because the husband must have asked the wife to forget about the suit. The nagging Jezebel must have insisted that she must have the suit back and while the husband went to ladipo for his daily business, the Jezebel went to the best man's house to shout at him and get the suit back through shouting, which of course must have resulted in the fighting.

What is the big deal in leaving an 11k worth of suit for your best man?
I left Armani suit worth 179.99 Euro for my best man.
Before you tell me about how rich or poor the couple could have been,
White wedding is not by force.
Court wedding costs far less.
But of course the Jezebel must have pressured the man into what he couldnt afford and the result is to start demanding for everything used at the wedding including foil plates.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by jubrealar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
From fry pan to fire.... Dumb cris!
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by kumbalo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
"Na my right! Na my right!" na court e dey end. BTW where is the hubby? Now i see, There is a responsility swap here. That's what happens when a woman picks the bill. Nonsense.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by dasparrow: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Post

Wahala! Chris should have just returned the suit. What is wrong with people? Now he has to pay way more money by the time the whole saga is over while he currently cools off his heels in jail. People need to learn to stay away from unnecessary trouble.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by proudlyafrican(m): 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chris why did you not think before taking action? Why did you take action before thinking,as i know you are doing right now in a corner of your new home pending the perfection of your bail.Seriously,i don`t like what you did.I will be in court at the next hearing to hear the reasonable explanation your lawyer will present to the Court why you did not return the Suit after you have collected the money.Till then keep yourself busy and ensure you have good interaction/relationship with other inmates.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by dasparrow: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

Good question because the husband must have asked the wife to forget about the suit. The nagging Jezebel must have insisted that she must have the suit back and while the husband went to ladipo for his daily business, the Jezebel went to the best man's house to shout at him and get the suit back through shouting, which of course must have resulted in the fighting.

Before you tell me about hoq rich or poor the couple could have been,
White wedding is not by force. Court wedding costs far less. But of course the Jezebel must have pressured the man into what he couldnt afford and the result is to start demanding for everything used at the wedding including foil plates.

Why are you calling another man's wife a jezebel as if you know her personally? Once it comes to woman matter your hatred knows no bounds and your body go dey hot like fire. You sure say you get mama so? Product of a misogynist s[b]h[/b]itty country like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by henpaul2000(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
but th3 bestman would have done it free for his friend,so that during the bestman wedding the couple the will support him during his own
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Clemzy16(m): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
I wonder why the guy (chris) acted that way. He's suppose to be a best man.. I guess he formally had a crush on the bride.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by milky3(f): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
D@ shows d level of poverty joor.... U na 4 let d sleeping dog lye
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by nenepea(f): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
kumbalo: "Na my right! Na my right!" na court e dey end. BTW where is the hubby? Now i see, There is a responsility swap here. That's what happens when a woman picks the bill. Nonsense.
A ehe! I pity the husband of this woman. I strongly believed he had pleaded with her to let this go but felt her hubby is weak and she's SUPERWOMAN. Bachelors BEWARE
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by 677ano(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
That best man is something else

The said suit has depreciated in value after he wore it he was not even entitled to the whole sum
the current value should be about 70% of the original cost of the suit

The wife should have left the husband to resolve the issue without getting involved as she might not have been privy to
whatever agreement the best man had with her husband rather than going to his house to demand the suit

I am sure she has learnt a lesson
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by gbanikiti(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
dasparrow:

Why are you calling another man's wife a jezebel as if you know her personally? Once it comes to woman matter your hatred knows no bounds and your body go dey hot like fire. You sure say you get mama so? Product of a misogynist s[b]h[/b]itty country like Nigeria.
don't mind the woman beater! He sure knows how to throw insults at women.na im type dey beat im wife for house.see him calling someone's wife a jezebel! Anuofia!
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Chanchit: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
dasparrow:

So u will clap for your wife, if she takes that kind of action...? Maybe na one wrap of eba ur wife go go fight for, before una start una own court case... The woman is a real JEZZEE-BAYBE....!

Anyway, i wonder what type of man will use a mad man as his bestman, it only shows that the husband too is not mentally balance, cos they say birds of same feather flocks together..
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Ijebulogic(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Cant even begin to imagine what an 11k suit looks like... grin
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Etumgbe(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na poverty dey worry d couple.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by andyanders: 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
The guy is a complete fool for embarrassing your best friend because of wedding
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Bawss1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

But of course the Jezebel must have pressured the man into what he couldnt afford and the result is to start demanding for everything used at the wedding including foil plates.

And to think you were a respectable person on NL.

Shame
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Sike(m): 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
WTF!
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by ZUBY77(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
dasparrow:

You hypo, is jezebel not a woman who maltreats and disrespects her husband? When it comes to Bible, the only thing you bigots chose is the good part.
Why would a woman go to a man's house to collect suit without the husband who employed the bestman? She is clearly the head of the house hold, so she must bear the bad sides that comes with it.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
omoilewa: A newly married woman, Mrs. Ify Anyanwu has arrested and charged to a Lagos court her husband’s bestman, Chris Abasuonu for assaulting her when she demanded the suit he wore as her husband’s bestman during their wedding.

The 31- year old Chris was charged before Apapa Magistrate’s court where he was remanded in prison custody.

Trouble started between the couple and Chris on their wedding day.

—Cyriacus Izuekwe
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/28/couple-sends-bestman-to-prison-over-wedding-suit/

Is the woman a police officer and prosecutor ? Who employed this 'journalist'?

1 Like

Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by IfyAwazie(f): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
bonna4u: Why did the lady take it personal? Abi is she the groom? I pity her husband. He is in for a rough ride.
Thank u
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by PrinceDudu(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
milky@:
D@ shows d level of poverty joor.... U na 4 let d sleeping dog lye

Guy, Dis peolple live in Ajegunle or didn't you notice the address say Olodi Apapa
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by gunuvi(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
Na by force to marry When una no get money at least una dey watch american movies, just you and your husband with a witness enough for marriage and you don't need to form say you fit do the normal Nigeria owambe party. I am sure it the woman that will kill her husband soon. What a life?
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by sugar001(f): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Lol.... A similar thing happened to me when i got married ooo. My husband invited his neighbour for our wedding in my hometown...... O mehn! When we came back, this chick calculated the money she spent during the wedding period (hotel bill etc) and asked my hubby to pay.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by blackprinx: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
Thiz film should be tagged "the wedding suit," they tried sha,itz full of suspense. Plz,iz it out already or just an ad?
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by ujukala: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
It does happen...
jonath0012: hmmmm......... wedding palava
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by vislabraye(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Its a big shame. Just 11k worth of suites has cost their friendship. I blame both of them. Is 11k to much to sacrifice for a friend? There are friends who fly from abroad just to attend a friends wedding and they go back. They spend hundred of thousands.
And why can the woman let it go. Can't she be magnanimous. Such petty things amaze me.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by brain54(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
I fink the bride and bestman av a long history together..
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
sunnshyn: How come its the woman handling the issue? Where's the head of house(husband)?
that's cos of love. Some women are ever ready to die for their hubby. Can u imagine such an embarassment on the woman's wedding day? No no no it doesn't sound well at all.
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Dubemkelly(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
I dunno d section dis story lies buh i think it fits in2 d comedy section...Wat one sees when poor peeps combine heads 2geda,dey produce nothing buh a disguisting mess...Fighting over a suit used 4 a wedding, #Rolls eyes#
Re: Couple Sends Best-man To Prison Over Wedding Suit by Ifloxy(f): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2012
ZUBY77:

..... I think the problem isn't d suit's worth,rather it is the attitude d best man attached 2it.U let go of ur Armani suit cos ur best man acted right.And the woman has d right of confronting Chris cos it was both of them who got embarrased by d BEstMAN not just d groom. The Chris guy had to be tot some lesson by someone,probably he was fond of such st.u.pid attitude n usually goes unquestioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.