Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41279 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2008
Does anybody in the house have a clue of when a new batch will be called upon for intercontinatal Bank training?

Thanks for your response.

One Love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tionne(f): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2008
presently undergoing the training programme and i beleive the next batch will be called before this month runs out

keep praying and dont worry
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2008
@tionne
Can I know the training centres of intercontinental bank.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ tionne
Thanks for your response. Am praying and not worrying, just wanted to be informed and to know when to expect their call.

Please when is yours (training) coming to an end and which of the training schools are you ( I mean is it surulere, apapa, etc)?

Thanks once more and looking forward to reading your resonse.

One Love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tionne(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ bruce
ure welcome

was meant to end on the first week of feb but as been postponed to the thrid week

apapa training school

ciao

@ asaaju

i know they have 4 different training schools
apapa , ikeja , surulere and ofada (after mowe)

it might be more but does are the ones i know of.

ciao
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2008
@tionne
Thanks once again.

Please do you have knowledge of any batch from another training centre beside yours that will finish before your batch?

Thanks and One Love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by asaajuomo1(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2008
@tionne Thanks for your response.
Kindly assist with this question:-
if you wrote your test and did your interview outside Lagos (Enugu)  and you reside in lagos. After the training, will you be sent to Enugu for posting or otherwise?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ronkeakala(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2008
pls does any body know the requirement forthe training pls.i urgently need an answer.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ronkeakala
Which other rquirement(s) do you mean for training besides writing and passing the test, scaling through the interview(s) and then being confirmed medically fit after a medical test?

or do u mean things required at the training school i.e dressing code, etc?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2008
?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Kastra: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
yello guys, pls keep me in4med on wen d next intercontinental bank training will b coming up at kingsliteme@yahoo.com or 08030937256
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by victor2008(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2008
hi guys;
i will also like2 know when the next training is coming up for intercontinental bank plz e mail me

see_owulade2003@yahoo.com

thanks a lot
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by victor2008(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2008
plz if out send 2
see_owulade2003@yahoo.com
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Kastra & Victor2008

What stage of the process are you guys? I mean Have you done your medicals, where and when?

One Love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by stellose(f): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
bruce, bruce, bruce, how many times i call you
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2008
you've got new company. all 71 of us (well that's if we all made it) from Jos regional center. had our test November 17th 2007 and interview and medicals on January 18th 2008. we're hoping to be called to training school soon/sometime in February.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2008
@stellose

3 times!

@trae_z

Congrats so far and welcome on board!

One love!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2008
Any news about lagos centre? Just got a text intimating me of my success.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
Any news about lagos centre? Just got a text intimating me of my success.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ebitim(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2008
guyman 2 pls i wud like to know when you wrote ur test for i did mine on the 17th of nov last year and my name is amongst the names released for the lagos pass list at there head quarters. pls did you write urs then or you are among those that did theres on the 19th of jan 2008. for i ve not recieved any text message. by the way good luck to all ibadan candidates that are having there interview today
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bolalonu: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
yea, we at jos center had our interview on th e 18th of jan. waiting to hear frm them. does anybody in d house have an idea of when we'll be called for trainning school? i hope it wont be earlier than 14th cos thats when i'll get my discharge Cert.(POP Day). eways, later
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ronketai(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
i wote intercontinental bank test on 19th of jan 2008. pls does any one there av an idea of when the result will be ou. i wrote the test in lagos
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2008
@bolaonu
Congrats to you and all the the successful candidate that made it through.

However I think you sounded a bit selfish to say they should wait for you to pass out before inviting people for training considering the fact the there are people on the line that has undergone the recruitment process for almost a year and now waiting to be invited for training. Only for you to pray that they hold on until you pass out.

If you are called upon and you are not yet ready, you can chill and go with the next batch for it is allowed. or better still go for training and subsequently go to collect your discharge cert for it is also possible.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Bundee(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2008
Congratulations all those that made it @ d interview stage in Jos n wishing the Ibadan crew success.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2008
Anybody in the house training @ the Ikeja or Apapa training school cool
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by pewekac: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2008
alas it's the month of February, the glorious month that IBPLC calls for training (by speculations), fellow prospects how una dey.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Nyoonnee: 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,

Please any news on the result of Kano Zone Test of Ist December. The silence is killing.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Delyte: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2008
You said Alas! sounds more concrete. Again you said by speculatuions. Which one we go follow?

I pray it be this Month!

So that I go Soji for God.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Delyte: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by bruce(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
Wetin dey happen
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tunjero: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
men when is the next batch n where?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by guyman2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2008
I did my medicals yesterday at Havana and we were only 40 on the list. I heard training school is first week of march. Any contrary information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

NIMC Oral Interview Scheduled For March 2013 / Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.