Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? (1943 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / What Food Makes You Purge? / What Food Do You Never Get Tired Of Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by omotola1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
A man of GOD once said the last food he will eat before he dies is iyan (pounded yam) and egusi soup. Assuming you are given the opportunity to make a choice of your last meal, what would it be?
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by mkmyers45(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na deathrow? anyone i'll ask for Cassava Bread and Pami
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by aleroo(f): 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
Expensive question abeg.
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by greedie1(f): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
I dont really care abt d food but d meat is snail nd drink is coke!

1 Like

Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by slimming: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
i will be on fasting
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by Geomac: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
slimming: i will be on fasting

It is the longest journey o. Pls, even if it is ordinary biscuit and sachet water take it.

4 Likes

Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by mafolayomi(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
grin grin
Geomac:

It is the longest journey o. Pls, even if it is ordinary biscuit and sachet water take it.

grin
Geomac:

you a clown
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by omotola1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pls eat o. Thereā€˜s no food for you in Heaven.
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by omotola1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Me i go like pounded yam sha.
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by omotola1(m): 11:35am On Mar 25, 2013
You don't mean it.
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by OCTAVO: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Brb
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by OCTAVO: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2013
Geomac:

Lolz.
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2013
let me consult my Oga @ the top cheesy
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by Danieln02: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
HOLY EUCHARIST.....the body and blood of jesu christi my lord and saviour.

3 Likes

Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by OCTAVO: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2013
Daniel.n02:
HOLY EUCHARIST.....the body and blood of jesu christi my lord and saviour.
Holy Catholic! angry
What if CHRIST told ya: Son, free my flesh and blood and eat anything you like! grin
Yeah... Ya favourite!
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by Danieln02: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
OCTAVO:
Holy Catholic! angry
What if CHRIST told ya: Son, free my flesh and blood and eat anything you like! grin
Yeah... Ya favourite!
gbam!! His wish is my command.

1 Like

Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by OCTAVO: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Daniel.n02:
gbam!! His wish is my command.
grin
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by didicold(f): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
One roll ofMaman Kato's chicken shawarma with a 50cl bottle of coke
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by omotola1(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2015
didicold:
One roll ofMaman Kato's chicken shawarma with a 50cl bottle of coke
Lol
Re: What Food Woud You Like To Eat Last Before You Die? by otunbadan(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2015
omotola1:
A man of GOD once said the last food he will eat before he dies is iyan (pounded yam) and egusi soup. Assuming you are given the opportunity to make a choice of your last meal, what would it be?

I will rather not DIE at all so that I can keep eating whatever I want.

(1) (Reply)

Washing Of Rice Before Cooking / Another Way To Prepare Irish Potato / Pls Who Knws How To Prepare White Rice Sauce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.