Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari (16204 Views)

Chibok Girls Alive, Will Be Rescued Soon- Buhari / …babangida Defends Buhari / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Emerald120(f): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2012
Odinaka00: Garri people where una dey? Una never see this thread?
u b one of d gari pple in disguise.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 29, 2012
chai dis type of xcinema let d traitors ibb nd patroit buhari axtion start
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by killuminati(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2012
profola2be:

my Brother,Ram wey reverse back,na power he go bring come.
lol.

lol.

lol.
hahahahahahahahahaha, udondeymadt my brother........ grin
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by gbanikiti(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2012
Super1759: Buhari self, someone is treatening u and ur sayin ur comin. Where you deh go?
make the guy go think wetin he go reply ibb.its not easy to challenge someone like ibb if u don't have facts.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Stand by for an epic Man Pass Man battle royale ha ha ha.

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by nagoma(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Jakumo: Ayatollah Mudmutt Buhari Bin Laden of the Boko Haram terrorist bombing campaign fame does indeed have a criminal rap-sheet to make any jail-bird proud. Through a variety of tried and tested paperwork shuffles, Ayatollah Buhari exploited various government posts to embezzle Nigerian federal funds well into the multi-million dollar range, but then the dimwit quickly squandered it all on a series of failed but amusing toilet runs as a comedic relief candidate in Nigerian presidential elections, justly earning himself 15 minutes of fleeting fame, for being Nigeria's most prolific loser.
In answer to threats by fellow mega-embezzler and former head-of-state Ibrahim "Evil Genius" Babangida, that Ayatollah Buhari's bogus claim to innocence on industrial-scale graft charges is about to be debunked on the world stage, Buhari's only audible response is to splutter through his rodent teeth that he needs some time to think up a way to explain away his felonious past.
Give your response NOW, Buhari Bin Laden, you autistic buffoon ha ha ha.
Don't wait until "The Appropriate Time",to open that orangutang mouth, just think up some moronic, made-for-TV drivel, and preface it all with that timeless phrase used by all semi-literate treasury looters : " Pellow Kwantiri Man", and hey, who knows, your hideous wife and her cabana boy might actually believe you ha ha ha.
Although your hateful posting added nothing in form of information or knowlegde, your gutter language has confirmed your brothel upbringing. You have seen it all , with all sorts of men coming in to climb the single mum for your lunch money.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by opoke(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2012
The problem with IBB is that if Buhari request him to publish the record IBB will start giving reasons. Infact I dont believe IBB cos there is no sign that Buhari has some money by his life style.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by opoke(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2012
The problem with IBB is that if Buhari request him to publish the record IBB will start giving reasons. Infact I dont believe IBB cos there is no sign that Buhari has some money by his life style.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by opoke(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2012
The problem with IBB is that if Buhari request him to publish the record IBB will start giving reasons. Infact I dont believe IBB cos there is no sign that Buhari stole some money by his life style.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2012
nagoma:
Although your hateful posting added nothing in form of information or knowlegde, your gutter language has confirmed your brothel upbringing. You have seen it all , with all sorts of men coming in to climb the single mum for your lunch money.

I would be remiss not to thank you for re-printing my humble submission to reach a wider audience, saving me the trouble of looking for an excuse to quote myself. Have no fear, good sir, for I carry a big gun, and all is well in the universe on this glorious day.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by crackhouse(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2012
I love games especially the blame game.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Olaone1: 10:27am On Aug 29, 2012
If Babangida says Buhari is not clean then he is truly not clean. There are no saints in this world. Well, maybe only in some Middle-Eastern books.

It is not possible for a former Head of State to be clean. I don't even want saints. It's a fairytale.

Whatever it is, I am cocksure Buhari is still far better than IBB.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by bblacky(f): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2012
Jambsupport: n will ds return d price of petrol to N65/litre

Neida wil t return d price of kero to #35...mk dem de come out nwayoly nwayoly! Part 1 episode 1...mmtccheewww
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by bblacky(f): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2012
opoke: The problem with IBB is that if Buhari request him to publish the record IBB will start giving reasons. Infact I dont believe IBB cos there is no sign that Buhari stole some money by his life style.

Forgt Buhari lifestyle wen t comes to dat! Correct criminals no de display dr stolent wealths anyhow...he claims to be too holy...al na wash
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Petersvic10: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
buhari: sha na me u give upper cut like dis abi? just wait 4 me make i pull my shirt come back u go see.
ibb: ur papa! i dey wait 4 u here go pull am come. me i no get anytin 2 lose.
buhari's adviser: alhaji dis 1 wey u dey go pull shirt come so, make dis guy no beat u enter coma o. sha u no say 2015 dey 4 corner and d wey i see dis guy eyes, d guy dey vex o.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by thelastPope(m): 10:47am On Aug 29, 2012
Buhari has still not showed us what he did with hundreds of billions of Naira in PTF. Five years of looting and squander. He is trying to cover up by living like an Aboki but we cannot be fooled. Where are the PTF projects because we cant see anything in our states. What did he do with the money. No impact in Education, Infrastructure, Agriculture, Power, Transport, Job creation, in fact, nothing. He just shared the money amongst his peers just like he did in 1978/79.

What a shame.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by muyenmuyen: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2012
This two guys are bokoharam sponsores, what can they tell nigerians,also a looters,a betrayers .Banbagida the killer maradona nonsense .this is not fit live.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by creserve: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2012
gunuvi: He who fights and runs away, will live to fight
another day. Babangida didn't waste no time to let the ball out of his bag and you are postponing your reply. Who told you we are even interested in both of you?
It was not Buhari that replied, not even his media aide!Buhari had contested elections on three different occassions and ALL efforts to pin down anything on him with regards to corrupt practices had proved abortive!OBJ set up three different committees to probe the defunct PTF and Buhari was found unblemished!OBJ himself acknoledged the man as a HONEST person in one of his published books! Baring any BIAS or HATRED.I think we should not shy away from giving kudos to the guy!If you have been following the trend of reactions of Babangida's spokesperson to accusation's of this nature,they always come with counter accusations.But this time,it came with a mere threat and nothing of substance.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by EzePromoe: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2012
Aha! At last! The prayers of the Christians is begining to take effect. God don dey put confusion for their midst, before you know Boko boys go say dem no do again.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by joshuakume: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2012
Okija_juju: As much as I would love to see both these niggas wash their dirty linen in public, I also realize that it would change absolutely nothing nor return the billions they stole to our coffers, so I suggest they shut and wait for the cold hands of death to kill them
buhari did not steal at all,na saint im be,he only hides them in his cupboard.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Okija_juju: As much as I would love to see both these niggas wash their dirty linen in public, I also realize that it would change absolutely nothing nor return the billions they stole to our coffers, so I suggest they shut and wait for the cold hands of death to kill them
those revelations are needed. Coz they r part of our present problem. U can treat a disease when you know the aetiology
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by gbadexy(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
He should have responded pronto instead of responding that he would resond later.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by digospel2: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2012
If Dog chop Dog, weti ego vomit = Dogee
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2012
profola2be:

lol.

lol.

lol.
very funny. Lmao!!
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by sylve11: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
fork adict:

No be by force to post o guy.

If you no get anytin wey make sense to post, then just sthut the fork up!

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by vislabraye(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2012
The two powerful Generals from the north at war of words. Let the shooting begin. Abdulsalam will be the referee.
Nonesense. Let them wash their dirty pata in public.
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by eyantotipe(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2012
Lachynos2k2: abeg make this fight no increase d price of garri oo
na only garri you dey talk about you even talk about kuli kuli a.k.a German Stone...kuli kuli is now 3 ten naira imagine undecided
Lachynos2k2: abeg make this fight no increase d price of garri oo
na only garri you dey talk about you even talk about kuli kuli a.k.a German Stone...kuli kuli is now 3 ten naira imagine
Re: I’ll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari by ganzydon(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
If Buhari is truth full he should have responded not to have runing away like a wonded lion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.