Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Don't Try This @ Home, School Or Anywhere - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Don't Try This @ Home, School Or Anywhere (1116 Views)

(photo) Don't Try Me This Christmas / Silly Jokes That Got People Into Trouble(Don't Try It) / Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Try This @ Home, School Or Anywhere by SDoubleOBrown: 4:29am On Aug 29, 2012
Relax as U Laugh Out(y)
Trouble is:
When the person interviewing you at your new job is the same guy you insulted in traffic.
You go apologise tire.:O

When you tell your friend "your mama!!!" and turn around and see his or her mum staring at you.
Meeehn, u go collect plenty slap.cheesy

When you're up against Lionel Messi in your debut game as a Defender.
E go beta say u collect red card =D

When Mosquito lands on your father's bald head and u try to kill it with your bare hands.
You must provide d proof ohh, or else...:]xx

When Patience Ebele is your English Teacher before WAEC.
Na A1 u go get, no worry.X_X

When Victor Valdes wins Goal Keeper of the Year.
Abeg eeee 8-|

When you update "salary things" on facebook and your landlord comments "on point"""""
U go travel go villa by force.=))

When you're in a bus and you throw away #500 note instead of gala wrapper.
Ol'boy, E don red be dat! cry

When ur dad works at NEPA and they take light and you shout God punish NEPA.......and he's there with u.
Na ur mama go start to pay ur school fees.:p

When u dey on top okada and the okada man dey ping...
Na automatic ticket to Baba God be dat.:s

When you finish eating in an eatery and u find out ur wallet fell out in a taxi...
Start to prepare ur grammar.=D

When Usain Bolt chases u with a Cutlass...
Ol'boy, just stop beg am.=))

When u give beggar #5000 note instead of #50.
Generosity go change mind.=))

When Charlie Boy is ur cell mate in Prison.
O 'boy, u don collect akpako be dat..... =D
Re: Don't Try This @ Home, School Or Anywhere by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2012
Copy and paste. There's a thread on d front page, "meaning of trouble". Na d same tin joor
Re: Don't Try This @ Home, School Or Anywhere by SDoubleOBrown: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
booqee: Copy and paste. There's a thread on d front page, "meaning of trouble". Na d same tin joor
yh, I didn't know. I apologize cheesy
Re: Don't Try This @ Home, School Or Anywhere by PoloYoung(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
I am tired of reading shiet like this

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Chickens. / Welcome To The 21st Century!!! / Poems Written By Akpos And His Wife To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.