Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,990,241 members, 7,280,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 January 2023 at 10:03 PM

US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill (13190 Views)

US Approves New Drug For Ebola Treatment / US Approves First Ever Pill For HIV Prevention / US Approves Pill For HIV Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by phreakabit(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
But on a serious note great discovery. Kudos to them, and thank God everything was not left to the African man to invent/discover.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by crackhouse(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Hmm, people are here jumping up & down. What abt the side effects? Can u cope with kidney and liver disease?.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Dranatomy: Continue to Bleep off ur bright future/Gods plans in ur life
u're insa.n.e 4 typing dat,wetin concern u wit him future?how ur own future be?goat,na ur sista,he dey yansh?if u want preach,go open a church..
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
sureboykris: pls don't let Ūя̲̅ attitude lead U̶̲̥̅̊ to an early grave. I've watched HIV kill lots of peeps
hiv leading to Aids is a hoax. Everything is controlled by the govt to make much money. If u eat well and live a healthy life, nothing can kill you.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by ujukala: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
So, only that one you saw?
Okija_juju: Happy fhucking days are here again... HURRAY!!!
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Ogetogeo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit: But on a serious note great discovery. Kudos to them, and thank God everything was not left to the African man to invent/discover.

Mental slavery!
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by doppler999(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
No war on the face of earth is more destructive than the AIDS pandemic - Colin Powel
It is clear before God & man that the entire war on HIV & AIDS has not been waged with any degree of piety.
HIV/AIDS is REAL and the HIV treatment is still expensive @ $1,500. a month ...just to prevent the real killer AID crises from kicking in @ later stage.
Some people still jokes with this killer/human made disease with the aim of wiping out particular commnities.
Please wear protection at all times,trust me,HIV/AIDS is more serious than BOKO HARAM/TERRORIST ATTACKS WORLD WIDE.
US spend $$$$ BILLIONS on war rather than HIV/AID cure.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
solidbroda: hiv leading to Aids is a hoax. Everything is controlled by the govt to make much money. If u eat well and live a healthy life, nothing can kill you.
well said..i've been sleeping with girls without condom al my life,and as at d last test,am still H.I.V negative,i've infact lost count of girls i've f.u.c.ked.y i neva get am?sex without condom is the BEST.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by monosetale: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
searay:
Must u use Ekaette? Why not use your R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D tribe name?
U̶̲̥̅̊ sound pissed...e be like omo ₪ǻ calabar guy...lol
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Yomieluv: well said..i've been sleeping with girls without condom al my life,and as at d last test,am still H.I.V negative,i've infact lost count of girls i've f.u.c.ked.y i neva get am?sex without condom is the BEST.
lol bro. But condom is encouraged. Why? To avoid Herpes simplex virus, hepatitis and Gonorrhea. Did I say Gonorrhea? Yes, becos Gono is getting more hard to treat this days and it is more common that any other STDs. It can make both male and female infertile.. So, try and use condoms at times bro. wink
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
doppler999: No war on the face of earth is more destructive than the AIDS pandemic - Colin Powel
It is clear before God & man that the entire war on HIV & AIDS has not been waged with any degree of piety.
HIV/AIDS is REAL and the HIV treatment is still expensive @ $1,500. a month ...just to prevent the real killer AID crises from kicking in @ later stage.
Some people still jokes with this killer/human made disease with the aim of wiping out particular commnities.
Please wear protection at all times,trust me,HIV/AIDS is more serious than BOKO HARAM/TERRORIST ATTACKS WORLD WIDE.
US spend $$$$ BILLIONS on war rather than HIV/AID cure.
na somtin go kill man,if AIDS no kill,anoda disease go kill.die na die.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Mullah24(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
mean i dnt trust dis people but anyway i go d use my rough ridder .i always hav it in ma wallet.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by zone77(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
grin
crusifis: labazie otu
grin
crusifis: labazie otu

hahahahahahahahhahahahhaahaha..nairaland una no go kil me..cheii...lwkmd
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Shaw007(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
mkmyers45:

$28,500 dollars no be small thing ooo
dats yearly,4 d wholesalers. . .it shud still be quite affordable i guess
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by tlops(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Evil Brain: Everybody should please note that this is not a cure. Like other HIV drugs, it just keeps the virus at bay and you need to keep taking it for life to prevent you from getting sick.

Keep using those condoms.

there are other conditions that require life-long treatments. we have to be careful while being prayerful as well. so kudos to big Pharma!
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by tlops(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit: But on a serious note great discovery. Kudos to them, and thank God everything was not left to the African man to invent/discover.

Abi o. Na devil they cause everything for this side. Its our lazy mentality mixed with religious hypocrisy that's keeping Nigeria/Africa from developing.

free2ryhme: dont be fooled .. Dis is illuminati tins... Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, and the likes overnight they will make you a star They control the industry
Imagine post like this, it shows that we have a long way to go.

Once again kudo to big Pharma!
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by fubbyy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
nwa-ngeme:
as if there was a killer disease called HIV...It has been a scam from the beginning.Infact the biggest scam ever known to mankind. The doctors made billions of dollars from the drugs they approved for the treatment (Anti Retroviral Drugs) .Its a simple logic, a pack of high profile doctors conspires to tell the world that HIV exists. These same doctors come out with costly drugs for its treatment. I have never been scared of HIV just scared of other STDs that are really terminal like Herpes.

True talk, I've always see this H.I.V thing as a fraud,though I always use condom incase if am wrong, but why haven't I ever see who died of aids?
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
excellent news.

cheesy
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Emary(f): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
fubbyy:

True talk, I've always see this H.I.V thing as a fraud,though I always use condom incase if am wrong, but why haven't I ever see who died of aids?

I assure you that as a doctor, I have seen several and it is a terrible way to die that I don't even wish for my enemies. Isn't it better to be a bit cautious than to risk a very slow, expensive and painful death. The worst part is the innocent children and spouses of victims who are burdened with the life-long suffering, medications and stigma. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by nuelobi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
nwa-ngeme:
as if there was a killer disease called HIV...It has been a scam from the beginning.Infact the biggest scam ever known to mankind. The doctors made billions of dollars from the drugs they approved for the treatment (Anti Retroviral Drugs) .Its a simple logic, a pack of high profile doctors conspires to tell the world that HIV exists. These same doctors come out with costly drugs for its treatment. I have never been scared of HIV just scared of other STDs that are really terminal like Herpes.
i tink u nid mor dan ds drug 2prevent u frm suferin amnesia...try n c ur doc 4 imediat atentn.

1 Like

Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Doctors hater,who manufactures drugs,doctors or pharmacist?it is pharmacists and medical researchers that benefit from hiv scam,not doctors.
nwa-ngeme:
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Elueme: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Science is advancing.. Soon we ll get a cure for this menace...
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by kunletade(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2012
sureboykris: pls don't let Ūя̲̅ attitude lead U̶̲̥̅̊ to an early grave. I've watched HIV kill lots of peeps
Really I have never seen any HIV patient which make me believe AIDS is not real
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2012
erm hope it works i guess
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by TalkingBird: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
dreu2fine: Did u guys note dat d side effect fit kill person self is worst

Kidney disease and Hepatic issues surely more deadly.
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
I am going to bang the shit out of the next girl i meet
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
This nairaland don't talk dirty thing is annoying me, what i said is that ' i'm going to b ang the sh it out of the next chick i f uck'..take that nairaland
Re: US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill by StepG: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
mkmyers45:

SOURCE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / CACOVID Disowns BUA’s Contribution Of 1 Million Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine / COVID-19: FG Receives $22 Million Supplies From UN, EU.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.