Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists - Music Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists (117806 Views)

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Isholaoni: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist..........contact 07032617747 or 09098639991 for more info. You can also call for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/jingles/advert placement/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by DSQUAR: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Biological name: Divine David Stage name: D-square Music partan: circler Contact:07060937150 E-mail:megerdavstar@gmail.com And below are samples of some of my music
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by SpaceMedia: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2016
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for connection to record label for deals,shows that you get paid for just to perform in any part of the country, cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist..........whatsapp 07032617747 or call 09098639991 for more info. You can also contact us for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/jingles recording/affordable advert placement for your kind of business/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by chikezie212(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
niqqaz shitz a dope n unique instrumental from Mora on d beat download n make sum hitz http://www.datafilehost.com/d/45d8902c happy_new_year #famz #barota #gng #2016 #make_am
like my page for more free instrumental from mora on d beat www.facebook.com/beatzbymora
tnx y'all winkniqqaz shitz a dope n unique instrumental from Mora on d beat download n make sum hitz http://www.datafilehost.com/d/45d8902c happy_new_year #famz #barota #gng #2016 #make_am
like my page for more free instrumental from mora on d beat www.facebook.com/beatzbymora
tnx y'all

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by johnnyblue: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2016
UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC ONLINE FOR FREE .

A NEW UPLOADING AND ENTERTAINMENTS SITE FOR ARTISTS IN MARCH,2016.

DO YOU WANT TO BE ON OUR UPCOMING NEW SITE,ONLY MEANT FOR MUSICIANS?

FROM THE JOHNNYBLUE1 ENTERTAINMENTS COMPANY!

OUR MISSION IS TO THROW LIGHT ON THE UP AND COMING ARTISTS.

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO IS REGISTER,SO YOU CAN EARN A SCORE IN OUR DATA BASE

CALL JOHNNYBLUE1 ENTERTAINMENTS ON TEL:08143982023
EMAIL:jbentertainments3@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Ba333y(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hi I'm BobWhite .....I rap in english and I'm differ from all others Please give me a chance and I'd please u I'm versatile https://my.notjustok.com/track/40921/bobwhite-keep-it-100 Pls check me out
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Ba333y(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hi I'm BobWhite .....I rap in english and I'm differ from all others Please give me a chance and I'd please u I'm versatile https://my.notjustok.com/track/40921/bobwhite-keep-it-100 Pls check me out
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by tayeolusola: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2016
*Beats 4 all genre
*Mixing and Mastering
*Soundtracks 4 movies
Contact me Taye 4 Price
Call/WhatsApp +2348024019195
Bbm 2AE77B16 #Goodmusic

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Flashysounds: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion. You can also contact us if you interested in featuring any star of your choice at a low cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,production of high quality music videos, Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED? Contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991 for more info or enquiries. We are here to give you the best.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Flashysounds: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Flashysounds: 6:14am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Altrarecords(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
kelval:
Just early some weeks ago on the 26th of august; SANKELV MEDIA was launched together with the launching of the coulda music entertainment artist in Ikorodu Lagos. Celebrity Scandal was there and gather some tangible info for you.

"Sankelv Media is open to give the Nigerian upcoming artist a helping hand, we are committed to raise the Nigerian upcoming artistes both Home and Abroad." The C.E.O said

Some of the services rendered by Sankelv Media are listed below

*- Video Production(promotion only)
*- Massive artist promotion
*- Massive air(radio/tv & online) promotion for tracks(both audio/video)
*- Invitation/Interview of Artist at Sankelv Fm/Eko Fm in lagos
*- Sponsorship of Events
*- Promo Beat to make composing easier like never before
*- Record Deal
*- Artist Management
*- Event planning
*- Graphix Design i.e Music Cover art
*- And lot more.

To contact sankelv media, call 08136226409 or mail to sankelvmedia@ovi.com or add their representative on 2go(mishkid)

what do you think of this song?

www.datafilehost.com/976df564
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Altrarecords(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
sweetkevisco:
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

www.datafilehost.com/d/976df564
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Altrarecords(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
SpaceMedia:
Record a song for #8000 with free online promotion and shoot your music video for a token which is of great quality standard. You can also holla for connection to record label for deals,shows that you get paid for just to perform in any part of the country, cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,callertunez,interviews,advert placements,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist..........whatsapp 07032617747 or call 09098639991 for more info. You can also contact us for training on music production/voice training/training on any musical instrument of your choice/jingles recording/affordable advert placement for your kind of business/website creation/graphics design/creation of artist page,etc....all services are cheap,affordable and reliable.

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Altrarecords(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
johnnyblue:
UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC ONLINE FOR FREE .

A NEW UPLOADING AND ENTERTAINMENTS SITE FOR ARTISTS IN MARCH,2016.

DO YOU WANT TO BE ON OUR UPCOMING NEW SITE,ONLY MEANT FOR MUSICIANS?

FROM THE JOHNNYBLUE1 ENTERTAINMENTS COMPANY!

OUR MISSION IS TO THROW LIGHT ON THE UP AND COMING ARTISTS.

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO DO IS REGISTER,SO YOU CAN EARN A SCORE IN OUR DATA BASE

CALL JOHNNYBLUE1 ENTERTAINMENTS ON TEL:08143982023
EMAIL:jbentertainments3@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Flashysounds: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by meyuz: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Download Alufa! By jargo here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/256b8cf9. Bliv me signing is an understatement
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by 2ms(m): 10:59am On Feb 22, 2016
achu442:
Its here 3 free instrumentals from Zibit - Free Beats

www.ayayamedia.com/2015/01/ayaya-free-beat-zibit-free-beat.html
the name is 2MS, am an Igbo and Yoruba rapper.download some of my songs and enjoy. http://m.iroking.com/search?q=2ms
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by Flashysounds: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by donguccidammy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am young talented artist from osun state I do rap,can't really say much about myself yet but you can check out for on of my recorded track below is the link on how to get it

Download and share my new hottest track

Trust me the lyrics and instrumentals will really inspired you and I bet, you will scatter the dance floor

Check out for the track titled: JEKA SERE by the young rap act Don Gucci by clicking on the link below

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bed88ab8

You gonna love it.....please Rebroadcast and show some love........

You can reach me through the following ways calls/whatsapp +2348133480066 bbm: 3315A810. Email address: dongucci01@gmail.com
Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by donguccidammy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
I go by the name Don Gucci,up and coming artist from osun state,I do rap but I don't think I need to tell much story of myself yet,you can check out for one of my dope tracks by following the link below

Download and share my new hottest track

Trust me the lyrics and instrumentals will really inspired you and I bet, you will scatter the dance floor

Check out for the track titled: JEKA SERE by the young rap act Don Gucci by clicking on the link below

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bed88ab8

You gonna love it.....please Rebroadcast and show some love........

You can reach me through the following ways ........calls/whatsapp: +348133480066. Bbm: 3315A810. Email: dongucci01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists by jideflash(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Get a free 4hrs studio session at clone studio, gbagada estate.
To qualify simply follow our IG & twitter account @clonestudiolive and send a watsapp message to 08061156610 with your IG/twitter username.

www.clonestudiolive.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.