Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? (9911 Views)

How Often Do You Change Your Ringtone And Why? / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone? / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nimi22(f): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Obirin ni mi by Shola Allyson. Cos i'm proud to be a woman.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by lekkie073(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
mine is the classic telefone ringtone.....grinnnnn grinnnn grinnnnn, i just love d sound
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by HisMajesty1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rum&Redbull by Beenieman, Busta&Fambo
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Buskete(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Cowbell milk (oyo yo yo yo yo, our milk) Angels -diddy dirty money ft notorious b.i.g
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by kavey10(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mine is the Tokyo Drift soundtrack by the Teriyaki Boyz. The beat is madding!! Aint nothing better!
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by swit16(f): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Moderator must this dry topic be on the front page?it seems you guys do not know what front page news is all about. NAIRALAND SUCKS WALAHI
[quote][/quote] Is dt ur ringtone?
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by specialguest(f): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
This Luv - donnel jones.
It has been my ring tone for over 5 years and that' s the first song i download or transfer whenever i change my phones.It gives me so much to smile about smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Emmy9ite(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Black and yellow instrumental.... I just keep nodding when my phone rings.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
I use ordinary ring ring ring monophonic just like office phone. cos it makes me compliment my gentleness and it isn't noisy
i call it vip ringtone

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by rodeo0070(m): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
dazzler2001: General: Return to Innocence - Enigma

When wifey calls: Man Down - Rihanna

Message tone: Beat it - Micheal Jackson
Enigma- Return to innocence. This song gives me a lot of memories, especially the video...
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Jerros213(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Everyday People - By Arrested Development
Not-in-your-league kinda song but makes them big boyz heads turn when phone rings.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Jerros213(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
specialguest: This Luv - donnel jones.
It has been my ring tone for over 5 years and that' s the first song i download or transfer whenever i change my phones.It gives me so much to smile about smiley

Or was it the song HE played when you lost ":it" tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Lovetinz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
THE GODFATHER movie soundtrack.
You either know it or you dont.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Meklex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
mine is DEAR ANNE by Lil'wayne....out of sight, out of mind, out of time to decide, do we run or should I hide for the rest of my life(superb)
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by yeko68: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Je nwi te mi (dont gag me) - Fela
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Dickson3(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Getting jiggy wit it - Will smith. Am a huge will smith fan and the song reminds me of my growing years.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Rick9(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
you are my strenght when i am weak.mp3 or i want more of you.mp3 anyway i change ringtones all the time. Mainly gospel songs.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by enigmadania(f): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Forever by wande coal. I so lav his voice and d lyrics of d song is simply aaaawwwwwwwwww! *blushing*
Y'all shud try it
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
fittty: Ca$hing Out by Ca$h Out...
Cos I'm ca$hing out kiss

Sent from my white 64GB Iphone5® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile

LOL. Cash out is the term used for an ATM that has exhausted the cash loaded. As in money don finish. smiley
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by desktop: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
Human nature by a timeless legend! MJ
Then my babys call tune wizkid - gidi girl so each time I hear the tune nna double smile cos I absolutely love that song!
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hmm... I'd been thinking of interesting songs to download. Guess I have a list handy in this thread. smiley

@ topic, my Samsung: 'How to love' by Lil Wayne. Song has a great opening.
Nokia: 'Not Afraid' by Eminem. Song gives me morale. But I'm thinking of changing it soon. Sounds too cocky.
BB: Tune FurElise. Innocent tune.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Bigboy100: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
People like myself : By Timberland and Maggoo...
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by tomisinuno(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
"HI" and "its over" by Tonto dike. grin grin grin
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by olenyi: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Do do do - Sir victor uwaifor....... Classic......
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by chygoz3(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
"March of the dead" by "Eyes set to kill"
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by deloon(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Moderator must this dry topic be on the front page?it seems you guys do not know what front page news is all about. NAIRALAND SUCKS WALAHI
Mr. Man, Nairaland is not a news site.
@ Topic. My ringtones are Where my money by Rick Ross and Oh No(what you got) by Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by ichieakpo(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2012
ara ga agba ndi ara by Nigga raw and pant no na ilo by Flavour
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Tariqh: 1:04am On Nov 24, 2012
Young money "ms.parker" on my BB and Ester Dean "let it grow" on my nokia
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Bishop - Live from a Park Bench II: Alien Run. It is cool. The only time I ever had a Brit singer track as ringtone on my mobile-phone.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by bigtij(m): 3:03am On Nov 24, 2012
I use the original jumping from Nokia 3140 on my iPhone. The sound is epic when it rings and I like people's expression when see the phone and hear the ringtone.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Dr. Who theme song from 1979 season.
Re: Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone And Why Did You Use It? by 2sign: 5:05am On Nov 24, 2012
some nites by fun and why do fools fal in luv by frankie lymon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello - "Butterfly" (Video) / Lyrics Vs Rhythm: Which Is More Important? / Top 10 Most Underrated Rappers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.