Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Have A Laugh Today! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have A Laugh Today! (2682 Views)

Have A Laugh (photos) / Come Have A Laugh With Me / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
A man ate a very heavy meal one night and fell fast asleep with the tooth-pick still in his mouth. . .
Then he found himself suddenly in the dream being chased by his wife with a hot shiny knife in a forest.

The man was naturally a sprinter. . .he had been running races since his primary school era and he was the fastest runner in his high school. . .

So he put all his skill to practice and raced fast like a mad man.

The wife tried everything possible but could not catch up. She even changed to a masquerade and a cat. . .but the man was just too fast.

Finally she gave up!

The man didnt even look back. He kept sprinting like Usain bolt on the olympics track.

Then he woke up suddenly. . .sweating profusely he turned around and found his wife sitting there close to him on the bed and staring at him angrily. . .

"so for your mind now, you sabi run abi?" she said. . .

If you were the man what would you do next?
grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Rocktation(f): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Breezy, this is some scary sh!te you're calling funny! shocked
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Negro1: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2012
this in no way funny ds is a horror post
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by realsammie(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2012
kind of DRACULA SCARY MOVIE
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by larride(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
I go just sleep back again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Recycled joke. Seen it before lipsrsealed
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Donlouise(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2012
I go ask her how she take enter my dream na! grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: Recycled joke. Seen it before lipsrsealed

Dont mind me dear. . .
I should have borrowed sizzling and captivating elements from ''Efe's collection of short stories'' to retouch or renew it. grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
At least those are original, not copied or recycled grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: At least those are original, not copied or recycled grin

Everything is ORIGINAL. . .until somebody gets caught grin grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bad belle. Make jealousy nor kill you sha. lipsrsealed

Besides, you ain't got the skills to plagarize my stuff. Boi, just admit it. Bow down to my talents. No shame in it. tongue
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: Bad belle. Make jealousy nor kill you sha. lipsrsealed

Besides, you ain't got the skills to plagarize my stuff. Boi, just admit it. Bow down to my talents. No shame in it. tongue

You make me laugh at these kindergaten jokes of yours. . .

Haba. . .after all these pikin wey you don born you still wish that BREEZY would be attracted to these SHRINKING 'talents' of yours. . .

My dear you should know those WRINKLED things you call talents are no longer PLEASING to the sane eyes grin cool
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ewoo!!

The green eyed monster is indeed a very bad thing.

Nor be my fault say you nor get talent now. You BlackBerry snatching, girlfriend beating brute.

We've got a thread up for the likes of you in the family section - women / girlfriend beaters. Feel free to come over and share the gist about your abusive relationship with us...
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: Ewoo!!

The green eyed monster is indeed a very bad thing.

Nor be my fault say you nor get talent now. You BlackBerry snatching, girlfriend beating brute.

We've got a thread up for the likes of you in the family section - women / girlfriend beaters. Feel free to come over and share the gist about your abusive relationship with us...

Do you have to keep throwing yourself at me like a low-priced chinese LovePeddler?
Think of your children watching this. . . undecided grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Awww....did my jibes hurt you, little boi??!!

Eyah, I'll tone it down henceforth. Afterall, you're one of my pikins naw!! grin grin grin

** Dude, so even with your broke a$$ you still get money for Chinese ashewo?? **
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: Awww....did my jibes hurt you, little boi??!!

Eyah, I'll tone it down henceforth. Afterall, you're one of my pikins naw!! grin grin grin

** Dude, so even with your broke a$$ you still get money for Chinese ashewo?? **

If you and 25634697 chinese ashawos come to me begging. . .
I guarantee there will be more than enough to feed you . . .and set you free from that life of hunger thats killing you so much that you don't even recognise you own children. . . cool
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2012
breezy047:

If you and 25634697 chinese ashawos come to me begging. . .
I guarantee there will be more than enough to feed you . . .and set you free from that life of hunger thats killing you so much that you don't even recognise you own children. . . cool

shocked shocked shocked

Na so d chinko thing dey sweet you?? grin grin

I know say country harrrrrrrrrrrdddd for your corner as Maga nor gree pay you.

Even that your profile pic sef dey fear pessin. The thing get as e be...
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy:

shocked shocked shocked

Na so d chinko thing dey sweet you?? grin grin

I know say country harrrrrrrrrrrdddd for your corner as Maga nor gree pay you.

Even that your profile pic sef dey fear pessin. The thing get as e be...

Hehehe. . .
It is always when the ROD gets too hot for you to handle that you quickly switch to low-life gutter pidgin. . .
No be today I don sabi you grin grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Awww sharrap dia! grin grin grin grin

I don tell you before say that your "thing" dey struggle reach 1 inch, even when fully alert.

And yes, I know say na gutter ingrish dey rock your boat. Now just drex go one side - your big head dey block ma view...
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Almost all the time you keep refering to the strong aura of my THANG. . .like some sex starved old fool grin

Come self. . .I consider it a grave insult that you could even think of TASTING IT inside you. . .

You no sabi your levels o cool
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
*** Runs to the loo to retch violently *** embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ode, I don tell you before: Better dig a hole in the ground to offload that thing wey dey do you jiggy-jiggy. Or go to the nearest tree to shoot up your stuff brother.

'coz as I dey see you so, no female young or old, or even she-goat sef go dey safe around you.

Pele.
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Rocktation(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
My two favorite people, why na? In this section of all sections again. Unfair. angry
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy: *** Runs to the loo to retch violently *** embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ode, I don tell you before: Better dig a hole in the ground to offload that thing wey dey do you jiggy-jiggy. Or go to the nearest tree to shoot up your stuff brother.

'coz as I dey see you so, no female young or old, or even she-goat sef go dey safe around you.

Pele.

Na copy and paste you dey do now? grin
So you have now run out of steam. . .
Everyday you run up and down the whole of this site aimlessly like a FAILURE and you are still empty?
It can't be!
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
Rocktation: My two favorite people, why na? In this section of all sections again. Unfair. angry

Don't mind us my dear. . .
We are just having some fun here. . .
Isnt it Efe? grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by larride(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
angry angry angry angry angry angry EFE
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
breezy047:

Na copy and paste you dey do now? grin
So you have now run out of steam. . .
Everyday you run up and down the whole of this site aimlessly like a FAILURE and you are still empty?
It can't be!

Lol!! But it gets you now doesn't it?? grin grin grin

That, you clown - was composed specially for you.

And it applies everytime to the sorry wa.nk.e.r you are.

Rocktation: My two favorite people, why na? In this section of all sections again. Unfair. angry

My dear, I can't help it if breezy(not) gets his rocks off my post. That guy is seriously infatuated with me, with my halo of success.

Oya come lick my foot breezy... grin grin grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
larride: angry angry angry angry angry angry EFE

Sir!! lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol!! But it gets you now doesn't it?? grin grin grin

That, you clown - was composed specially for you.

And it applies everytime to the sorry wa.nk.e.r you are.

My dear, I can't help it if breezy(not) gets his rocks off my post. That guy is seriously infatuated with me, with my halo of success.

Oya come lick my foot breezy... grin grin grin

Hehehe. . .
By now you should know that BREEZY does not touch dirty dogs grin

And you are the one on my thread right now begging for what you know could never come your way cool
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
^^ Na God go judge the person when dey do you this strong thing. Bring 2 fowl teeth, 1kg of pig hair, 5 lizard eggs, 27grains of salt or bring $1,798.00 USD and we'll have your senses restored.

See as dem dey press your neck badly. . .I dey see am inside calabash of red paint.

I just dey see your profile abi na location but yes na DUMB pesin I dey yab. Try make you dey smart.

1 Like

Re: Have A Laugh Today! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
Hehehe. . .
Alright parry is over! grin

I've got to go now Efe. . .
Please take that THANG to fellow fools like you. . .you know I couldnt even possible enjoy that slacked pot after 3 wide kids grin
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by larride(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
angry angry
Re: Have A Laugh Today! by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
breezy047: Hehehe. . .
Alright parry is over! grin

I've got to go now Efe. . .
Please take that THANG to fellow fools like you. . .you know I couldnt even possible enjoy that slacked pot after 3 wide kids grin

Not quite coward, I never even start with you sef.

The crap you just typed up there na evidence of your transformation into the world of i*mbeciles. Soon, you go begin talk from you yansh but then again, I nor fit blame you since na hereditary.

Been dey wonder wetin make you call yourself Breezy but na just one of those your family useless stunt of storing fart inside their yansh and giving off via their mouth. You stink from all openings available in your body!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Remember This Old Lamp? What Can You Remember About It / Hilarious Photo Of Akpororo / When You Marry A Mechanic (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.