Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (751212 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Kx: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
hussein010:

hello,
can you please help me to find my answers?
i appreciate that

Hello Pally, I would glad do if I could!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
@ justice I was told by my friend that getting an australia visa is seemless if one follow the instruction he was issued his visa in july base on the new streamline visa policy.but my fear is that I lodged my application in noveember I don't know if I can meet up with autumn session.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
@ justwice I was told by my friend that getting an australia visa is seemless if one follow the instruction he was issued his visa in july base on the new streamline visa policy.but my fear is that I lodged my application in noveember I don't know if I can meet up with autumn session.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hi everybody dat are interested in Australia Students Visa pls can we meet and discuss.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
justice u z u are jst applying in November and you want to know if u can meet up with autum. my question is dat are u jst applying for admision or yu are applying 4 ur visa?if its for admision it depends on ur school and also depends on cash u hav cos u wil pay a trimester fee and sumit others paper 4 streamline visa and its depends but if u are talking abt visa application i think i wil say YES u may meet up.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
pls can anybody help if u are requested by case officer to undergo medical pls wots probability of getting d visa if u meet up with healt requirement.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
@ justwise admission and my university said admision procesiing turn around time is six weeks to eight weeks.I can afford the deposit immediately and my school is among the university listed for the streamline policy.pls advice me house.and my school offer my program only in autumn.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think if u can be adimited and finish with school by mid of December and u apply for your visa at vfs immediately by mid of decemba u might probably meet up wit autum cos d visa application takes abt 20working days according to vfs tetitative tym of processing.if nt may be you shd jst wait til June intake.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
bbamega: pls can anybody help if u are requested by case officer to undergo medical pls wots probability of getting d visa if u meet up with healt requirement.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
bbamega: pls can anybody help if u are requested by case officer to undergo medical pls wots probability of getting d visa if u meet up with healt requirement.

If you meet the health requirement ,you will definitely get it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
hussein010: hi , I am from Iran with assessment level three.
I took one MBA in Malaysia and Now I wanted to study Master of professional accounting in Australia?
I have few questions :
first as I wanted to apply for stream line visa can I take the visa for Feb intake(orientation is 15/2/2013)?
second: my sponsor is a family friend and he can give me the bank statement but he is not willing to give his salary slep or income tax or ..., can I apply for visa with the bank statement only?
third:three consecutive months, it that mean than in no day of these three month the money is not less than the required month, or it means that the average amount of each month should not be less than this amount?
your early reply will highly appreciated
Thanks
Best regards
Hussein

Hey. This link should answer your question

http://www.immi.gov.au/students/students/573-3/financial.htm#c
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
Truth is, Australian immigration is tightening their rules. The way things were last year or the year before, aren't the same now. I knw rules changed in July this year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
@jennekardy thanks for your contribution I would love to ask you some questions.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by charlysblink: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls i really wish to apply for australia student visa , pls does anybody have an ideal on how i will go about it of if possible pls
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dear Jenny tank u 4 ur reply.pls i wld like to know the likely step after medical request and done. May God b with u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 27, 2012
^^^ Before the rules changed, they will send you a letter/email informing you that your visa has been granted and in that same letter, they request you send your passport to them through VFS.They stamp your visa and return it to VFS. You will have to go pick it up from there. I don't think the rules have changed in this one. It's still same.

Sorry I am mobile so pardon my errors.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2012
House thanks for the contribution how do one get australia dollar? what is the exchange rate because I saw 164 naira to one AUD and most bureau de change don't have it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Take US dollar and change it at Dubai airport to AUD. Assuming you fly with emirates
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ jennykadry thanks for for immense contribution am asking base on the fact that my cousin intend making deposit to the institution that gave he admision so the school stated the tution in australia ars I don't know how he can go about getting australia dollars.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
profginger i think ur cousine should go to zenith bank or gtb for funds transfer to pay shool fees he or she might pay higher in dollar because aussie dollar is higher dan us dollar. he or she can also pay with master card it depends on ur master card limitation.i paid my skul fees via zenith bank n commision its jst.0.5percent n itz takes jst 24hrs i also used master card to pay for oversea health insurance n also use master card to pay 4 my son skul fees.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
@jennykadry im very impress wit d way u ar accomodative may God help n bless u n ur family as i hope to join u soon.pls aasist m wit dis question.hw long do u think it wil take case officer to grant visa after receiving my medical and does dat means they are satisfy with all my documents b4 they required m to undergo medical.pls advise because i cant wait again my mind is nt at rest at dis stage.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
@ bbmega what is the present exchange rate is it different online forex exchange? I checked in the internet lower than usa dollars.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
1 AUD =1.05 USD. pls bank wil use current exchange rate.dont buy any dollar go to bank and do ur transaction. Australian is more dan US dollar and Canadian dollar.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2012
bbamega: @jennykadry im very impress wit d way u ar accomodative may God help n bless u n ur family as i hope to join u soon.pls aasist m wit dis question.hw long do u think it wil take case officer to grant visa after receiving my medical and does dat means they are satisfy with all my documents b4 they required m to undergo medical.pls advise because i cant wait again my mind is nt at rest at dis stage.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
bbamega: @jennykadry im very impress wit d way u ar accomodative may God help n bless u n ur family as i hope to join u soon.pls aasist m wit dis question.hw long do u think it wil take case officer to grant visa after receiving my medical and does dat means they are satisfy with all my documents b4 they required m to undergo medical.pls advise because i cant wait again my mind is nt at rest at dis stage.

It meant that at the time of sending out the medicals request, they were satisfied. After the result comes out clean, it could take days or weeks. It all depends on your case officer.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lovesavvi: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
@all , i dnt knw if there is any school in australia dat can accept HND. I have hnd in physics with electronics. Also it is compousory 2 write test of english like ielts or toefl b4 one can get australia student visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
yes ielts is crucial. u might probably c skul may u wil start wit graduate diploma course b4 u can entol 4 master program.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by lovesavvi: 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
Can u pls link me up with any school dat offer graduate diploma nd low tuition fees. Thanks
bbamega: yes ielts is crucial. u might probably c skul may u wil start wit graduate diploma course b4 u can entol 4 master program.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
jennykadry:

If you meet the health requirement ,you will definitely get it.

Hey I tried the Skilled PR thing last time with only job experience and years in job but made a mistake in the code and ACS did not approve of me so I didn't lodge. However I will be done with my B.Sc, Computer Science next March. I have IETLS (2010) I guess it has expired and GRE (Oct 2012). I wld love to get in via Masters either Information Technology or Computer, specialized on my interests. I will check on the schools but any schools or ideas pls let me have them.

But why are they having their closest embassy for visas in South Africa? Meanwhile DHL handles that.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 30, 2012
^^^^DHL is worldwide and not a Nigerian company.

They dont use DHL anymore, the company in charge of mailing passports is called VFS
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2012
jennykadry: ^^^^DHL is worldwide and not a Nigerian company.

They dont use DHL anymore, the company in charge of mailing passports is called VFS

I have IETLS (2010). I guess it has expired. I can't stand that ordeal again!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by profGinger: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2012
I want to verify the process of lodging application for student visa in australia embassy.also my cousin is going for a confrence january in australia he want to know the cost.for visa fee and the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

North Cyprus / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.