Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (752157 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:11pm On May 26, 2015
teeflow09:

Hello house, is there anyone that has got his/her medical call? Pls how did it go. I submitted my application March 25,,, I am waiting patiently for my miracle.
We dont know which application u submited.
Try give more details
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
mrnilobrawn:
Justwise please bring her back take away some other person.

Bring who back?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by teeflow09: 2:17pm On May 26, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

We dont know which application u submited.
Try give more details
Students visa March 25 precisely
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Shabaranks: 2:19pm On May 26, 2015
Another Nairaland legend is gone....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:21pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

Bring who back?

BOSSLADYMO
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

BOSSLADYMO

What happened to her?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:22pm On May 26, 2015
teeflow09:

Students visa March 25 precisely
What class of student visa?
SVP or non SVP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:23pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

What happened to her?
She has DEACTIVATED her account....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

She has DEACTIVATED her account....

That is very sad because she has been very helpful here, she was having an argument with some people here and that lead to her deactivating her account. Really sad.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:29pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

That is very sad because she has been very helpful here, she was having an argument with some people here and that lead to her deactivating her account. Really sad.
No way u or the admin guys can write her?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2015
Thx but another thing is confusing me. it seems that u need to state the type of visa ur applying for before u submit eoi...which means that if u submit for 190 n the state doesnt then nominate u ur screwed. cos their requirements r wicked.

Yeap. A state can nominate you, if your EOI meets their requirements. Some states require work experience, some don't. But you need work experience to get a positive assessment in the first place
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

No way u or the admin guys can write her?

Unfortunately deactivation can't be reversed/undone. She has to create another account.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:35pm On May 26, 2015
chuckdee13:
Thx but another thing is confusing me. it seems that u need to state the type of visa ur applying for before u submit eoi...which means that if u submit for 190 n the state doesnt then nominate u ur screwed. cos their requirements r wicked.
The person u quoted has deactivated her account....now u are more screwed.. grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:

Unfortunately deactivation can't be reversed/undone. She has to create another account.
Very unfortunate oooo.......

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2015
@dexterinc2003

Congratulations! You have managed to get rid of a very helpful member here, hopefully you will stay back to help.

8 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 26, 2015
chuckdee13:
EOI is the last place...u have to be nominated by the state or territory first. They said sometimes employers look at profiles and ask of u..I'm not sure of this.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 26, 2015
Phemorinho:

pls bro I don't understand. here is my ordeal,my wife is 27 she will apply for undergrad under SVP to move the whole family. how long will this take?

When did she submit her application?
once the application is submitted,it doesnt normally take long for the visa to be issued.If there isnt any issue, like one month, there will be visa notification.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 26, 2015
NNBB2012:

A nurse once posted it on this forum and that is the process generally. I have also modified the process. Kindly read and follow it accordingly.

Below is the guideline to work here as a Nurse.

To work here as a registered nurse you need to apply to AHPRA with your overseas trained application form.. the form link is below

http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/documents/default.aspx?record=WD11%2f5938&dbid=AP&chksum=Vu5B6IVSxjQ2tDhZpamU2Q%3d%3d

You need to sit for either IELTS academics (7,7,7,7) or the OET exam etc. before applying...now for nurses or health practitioners, OET is the easiest exam to write for medical practitioners. It is in fact the best, you write it once and you are sure of getting it right. Immigration department accepts it for PR purposes.

You need to write the exam before applying. Once you submit the result, they will ask the nurses board in the country where you are registered to verify that you are registered with them; the nurses board in Nigeria or wherever you registered will send the verification directly to AHPRA. When AHPRA gets it, they will send you an email with a list of universities where you can do a bridging course in Australia for 3-6 months or 1 year conversion course (which people like to do cos they can work whilst doing the conversion and pay their fees unlike the bridging course that they can't work. BUT THEN AHPRA WILL TELL HIM WHICH ONE TO GO FOR) UNIVERSITY TRAINED I THINK HE YOU BE ASKED TO DO THE 3 MONTHS COURSE. PEOPLE WHO DO THE 1 YEAR CONVERSION COURSE ARE THOSE WHO ARE HOSPITAL TRAINED REGISTERED NURSES WITH A DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE. SO AFTER THE CONVERSION THE SCHOOL GIVES THEM A BACHELOR'S CERTIFICATE AND CANCELS DIPLOMA(which is good cos then you have a bachelor degree not diploma). After the bridging course you will get your registration with AHPRA as a nurse.

General Process of Australia immigration:

1 Check the SOL/CSOL:
• 2 Calculate Points
• 3 Skills Assessment:
• 4 Proof of English Language ability:
• 5 Work Experience:
• 6 State Sponsorship:
• 7 Family Sponsorship:
• 8 Submitting an Expression of Interest:
• 9 Visa Types:
• 10 Lodging Application:
• 11 After Lodging:
• 13 The Waiting:
• 14 The Decision:

Thanks alot, God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 26, 2015
Bossladymo if you reading this please come back,we really appreciate your work here.Even though I have left this thread.I really admire you a lot smiley and guys if you have her email please email her abeg abeg

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 3:03pm On May 26, 2015
justwise:
[b][/b]

Congratulations! You have managed to get rid of a very helpful member here, hopefully you will stay back to help.

I was gonna say the same thing to him.
BossladyMO was a bagful of informations.

@dexterinc2003
Be sure u will read up and take her place efficiently.
inside apology, apology dey.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by johnsontade: 3:06pm On May 26, 2015
@dexterinc2003, I'm not surprised at your comment because everyone here know you're nothing but a little kid hiding behind the invisible walls of nairaland to post rude comments and talk as if they are paying other forum members to respond to your inquiries.

FYI, most of the people here are professionals that have achieved in their respective careers and not low-class individuals desperate to travel.

Nothing good comes easy and there is no how you can escape writing exams before practicing as a doctor...Australians won't even allow a doctor from South African certificate to practise directly talkless of allowing you with your low-class Nigerian MBBS degree. You are simply no match to doctors in western countries...so its either you prepare to study further and write the required exams or just sit your ass down here and keep maintaining your local champion status here Capiche??

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Ninibabe: 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
BossladyMo come back Pls we need you here o. I believe we all should have some level of niceness when we ask for favours from other people we should be polite.
Bosslady as a Mother forgive and forget let this thread continue. Jenny K left and we are grateful to have the likes of u, mrnilobrawn Fedimako and redreact.
I hv been following this thread so I know what American Visa did so Mama Boss come back

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Very unfortunate oooo.......
Bro, what happened? Was she insulted or what could have led to that?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2015
Pls dont talk to bossladymo like that. she doesnt deserve it. u made the mistake initially by talking the way u did so take everything everyone says as a result of it as penance. u dont have to be claiming ur right here so let it go. if they talk about it n stress it dont keep talking back cos ur only proving that ur really rude. be matured n keep quiet. these r people helping other people they've never met. so pls....
dexterinc2003:

You obviously have some serious issue maam,i know i cant impress every1 but yours is just a funny case,your profile history rates you as a reasonable person,but your persistence on not letting it go even when every1 has, shows there is more to your 'niceness' charade.
If you have a problem with forgiving ppl that 'offended' you,let it be personal,quote me instead like an elite would and stop hiding behind other ppl's comment...i still believe there is a reasonable aspect tucked somewhere in your personality,so ease up,and live and lets live,there is only 1 God,and its not you...kilode!!!

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 3:15pm On May 26, 2015
^^^
Dexter
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2015
I'm telling u. no thx to one douchebag. but can u help answer my confusion
mrnilobrawn:

The person u quoted has deactivated her account....now u are more screwed.. grin
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2015
sorry profiles where? where do i need to create a profile?
ferdimako:

EOI is the last place...u have to be nominated by the state or territory first. They said sometimes employers look at profiles and ask of u..I'm not sure of this.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
chuckdee13:
sorry profiles where? where do i need to create a profile?
eoi
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
ok...thats what i meant by i need to first fill an eoi stating that its under 190 right? ok i understand it now.i need to first cross the assessing hurdle smiley
ferdimako:

eoi
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 26, 2015
chuckdee13:
ok...thats what i meant by i need to first fill an eoi stating that its under 190 right? ok i understand it now.i need to first cross the assessing hurdle smiley
is ur occupation on csol? if yes, do the English test and assessment. then get to d state for nomination. u have to know d states or territories that are sponsoring and if there are other requirement... like some will demand ur work experience must be postqualification.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by chuckdee13(m): 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
yes its on the csol...like i checked western australia n its there...but they have conditions cos my occupation is on schedule 2 so i need to have a job offer first n some other criteria.
ferdimako:

is ur occupation on csol? if yes, do the English test and assessment. then get to d state for nomination. u have to know d states or territories that are sponsoring and if there are other requirement... like some will demand ur work experience must postqualification.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 26, 2015
chuckdee13:
yes its on the csol...like i checked western australia n its there...but they have conditions cos my occupation is on schedule 2 so i need to have a job offer first n some other criteria.
Yeah...so how do u go abt getting the job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.