Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? (10781 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / Men Are Wicked Ashoq Give Men (2) (3) (4)

What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
I can't imagine myself laying a finger on my wife if and when I eventually get married.How some men find joy in it angry angry beats me.

For me such person can only be classified as an ANIMAL in my books.

Let's have yours.
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Sijo01(f): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
Animal!
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
fucktards
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by cindyrella(f): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Beast!
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
hot n cold: I can't imagine myself laying a finger on my wife if and when I eventually get married.How some men find joy in it angry angry beats me.

For me such person can only be classified as an ANIMAL in my books.

Let's have yours.

My guy, just pray to God that you do not find yourself in such situation (or temptation per se). You may turn out to be worse than other wife-bashers...and end up giving her a beating to end all beatings on earth!

Even Christ provoke one day carry stick dey knack people (men & women) for temple! shocked
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Mynd44: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Any man who beats his wife is a f00l same goes for a woman
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Jackieugo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
Coward
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
fluid26:

My guy, just pray to God that you do not find yourself in such situation (or temptation per se). You may turn out to be worse than other wife-bashers...and end up giving her a beating to end all beatings on earth!

Even Christ provoke one day carry stick dey knack people (men & women) for temple! shocked

I pray and hope so.I know its easier said than done,but one can only pray.
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Flygeriana(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
sanb: no matter what a woman does to a man, he has NO RIGHT to lay his hands on her. if she has provoked him then leave the surrounding okay!!!
Did u just say "No matter what?" undecided

A friend was havin a misundetstandin with his gal in public and the next thing she did was "Gbolaka!" (a very hot and resounding slap) right across his cheek, and u xpect him to leave her? undecided... Oboy, the beatin no get part2.

I also hate men that beats women but some women should NOT also cross their boundary.

I think the below post is the example of what am sayin:
fluid26:

Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
K-Solo

Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by cindyrella(f): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
val_dee: K-Solo
grin grin grin grin true!
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
oloriburuku, omo ale, coward, Ike turner's jr bro, Shege dan iska,
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
I can't beat my GF, wife or any female at that. I rarely pick fights with guys sef. I have a much better way to settle conflicts
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: oloriburuku, omo ale, coward, Ike turner's jr bro, Shege dan iska,
grin grin grin babe u harsh o
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: I can't beat my GF, wife or any female at that. I rarely pick fights with guys sef. I
have a much better way to settle conflicts
grin grin grin Bros abeg u fit tell us your secret?
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
hot n cold:
grin grin grin Bros abeg u fit tell us your secret?
For ladies, I simply ignore them. For the guys, "I keep a pistol up in my boxers I aint gat time to be boxing"
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
once as a kid, I beat up my two sisters; my dad flogged me till I went into coma to realise my mistake. Afterwards, I learnt, but the hard way, never to lay my hands on a woman.
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
^lol...Coma! grin
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by avicky(f): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
u guys have said it all.
Fool, Beast, Animal, Ode, Mentally deranged, Idiot, Bastard, Esu beleke, Devil's incarnate, Olofo e.t.c
I'm coming.
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by ikekings1: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
I can't beat a lady, bt back den na so my mumsy nd popsman dey perform war front for our house back den.... My mumsy na area mama nw once my popsman touches her na so d woman go rush kitchen bring pestle for war ooo.... Make i jst stop here for nw....
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Mynd44: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Any man that beats his wife is a mad man
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 30, 2012
Monster,devil incarnate,gorrilla and serpent
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 5:33am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
For ladies, I simply ignore them. For the guys, "I keep a pistol up in my boxers I aint gat time to be boxing"
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2012
berem!:
Monster,devil incarnate,gorrilla and serpent
grin grin grin Gorrilla and Serpent got me grin grin grin
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Mynd44: 6:19am On Aug 30, 2012
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by cindyrella(f): 6:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by qualified(f): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2012
Coward! It summarized all d names one can call any foolish man that beats a woman
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Mynd44: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2012
^^
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by omotola1(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2012
Koboko.
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by hotncold1(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44: .
Mynd_44: ^^
Bros which one be dis nah tongue tongue
Re: What Name Would You Give Men That Beat Their Wife? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2012

This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Will A White Woman Satisfy A Black Man In The Long Term / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex