Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters (1314 Views)

I Need A Very Good Mobile Site Designer / Responsive Design Or Mobile Site- How To Choose The One That Suits You / Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by kayus4321(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
This short tutorial is to all webmaster who work at making website for personal, business or corporate companies. Do you know it is one thing to create a traditional website be it a php or html sites,it is another thing for that attractive site to be user-friendly on mobile phones or even ipad or tablets.

The way technology is going this times is surely mobile.A recent survey says there are about 90 million Nigerians on mobile phones.Not just that,most of these mobile users do browse the internet using their mobile phone than the regular laptop or desktop computers.

Does that tell you anything?

Certainly it shows that the trends these days and years to come is that mobile devices is used more to connect online. And if you are have a website or blog,it has to be compatible to mobile phones or let me say mobile friendly.

Imagine your sites reaching about 90 million mobile subscribers. What a huge traffic that is for your business or brand and consequently more money for your business.

So, webmasters is time to go mobile as well. I don't want you to get me wrong.I am not saying traditional websites creation and design does not have its place,but it would be business wise to have a mobile website along with you usual website.For website designers,this would definitely be additional business and extra income for you if you can create a mobile enabled website.

The Tutorial

There is this software in the market called Mobi-o-Matic.
It is set of files that you have to install on your own host server before you can access the software. I have attached the software dashboard to this post.

This mobile creator software is very simple and easy to use. You don't need to be a computer guru to know how to use it. The interface is just like the regular rich editor text platform.What you have to do is to click on the needed tabs on the dashboard.Let say you want to create the home page for the mobile site.You just click the tab that indicates index and it opens and you fill in all the information for the site you want to create.

The tabs on this software has about 10 content tabs.It has button where you can upload logos,pictures or even css themes if you don't like the ones that comes with the software.

That is it guys. it that simple to install and create a mobile site.

If you are interested in the Mobi-o-matic software, leave your email address here and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by chemashie(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2012
How can one get this software? Can i use it for ecommerce store?
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by paulpiller: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] coleandy11@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by lekanolas: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
lekanoladeinde@yahoo.com
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by JynxDane: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
I need it pls..: Jynxdane@yahoo.com

though i need a reliable host/server for d site.. (rookie in d house) pls.. Can u help?
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by gaboeski(m): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2012
gaboeski@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by Supermajor(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Thetallented@yahoo.com
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by MindExplorer(m): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by 185mikel(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
i am interested.

michaelodega@yahoo.com
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by sammykrane(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
My email is sammykrane1103@gmail.com
Re: Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters by walezon(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
lawaleawwal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Www.exchangeecuurency4naira.com Are Scammers, Worse Than A Plague / Top Five Blogs In Nigeria / 100k Real Humans Super Active Facebook Group For Instant Sale Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.