Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? (620 Views)

Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? by SincereMind(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Matured guys in the house, this goes to you.
I have often wondered times without number if its proper for someone to let his/her spouse to be aware of how much he earns until this weekend when something came up.My girlfriend came to visit me and we got talking on many issues then we came to the salary topic. She believed that anytime she asks for money and am not able to give her that I am lying. I tried convincing her that I earn below what she thinks I earn. She didn't believe whereas, I was telling her the truth. Funnily enough, she earns more than I do. She insisted on seeing my pay-slip which I nearly gave to her until I had a rethink. I thought it could diminish the respect she had for me and also,I was to egoistic to let her know.Now, my question is, Is your spouse supposed to know how much u earn?
Re: Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
SincereMind: Matured guys in the house, this goes to you.
I have often wondered times without number if its proper for someone to let his/her spouse to be aware of how much he earns until this weekend when something came up.My girlfriend came to visit me and we got talking on many issues then we came to the salary topic. She believed that anytime she asks for money and am not able to give her that I am lying. I tried convincing her that I earn below what she thinks I earn. She didn't believe whereas, I was telling her the truth. Funnily enough, she earns more than I do. She insisted on seeing my pay-slip which I nearly gave to her until I had a rethink. I thought it could diminish the respect she had for me and also,I was to egoistic to let her know.Now, my question is, Is your spouse supposed to know how much u earn?
Re: Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? by Chokolee(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
Sure!! Noting is wrong with that..what matters is love!
Re: Is Your Spouse Supposed To Know How Much You Earn? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
My babe knws hw much I earn & she earns more dan I do. She no go even gree if I no tell am.

(1) (Reply)

Most Extreme Wedding Proposals. / 10 Tips To Getting A Man According To Big Brother Africa Host, Ik / Key In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.