Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Honda Crv 2012 On Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Crv 2012 On Sale (6978 Views)

Honda CRV 2012 Leather/nav/revcam... / HONDA CRV 2012 Unregistered For N4m / ** 2012 ON A VERY BIG LEVEL ** ( 2008 Acura MDX Tech Pre Ordered by Luvtoyota ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
ALL COLOURS OF HONDA CRV (As requested)
ALL Made (As requested)
AMOUNT: N3.5m (Negotiation)
CONTACT E-mail: rejoicceomang@yahoo.com

Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by FindOut(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
3.5 Million?? Or was that a typo?
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by olanshi: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
3.5m for the transmission or the Engine?
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Find Out!:
3.5 Million?? Or was that a typo?

NO Is not a typo, HONDA CRV 2012 Model (latest model) is expensive, which is 3.5 (Asking price)
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
[quote author=olanshi]3.5m for the transmission or the Engine?

HONDA CRV 2012 is the latest model and is expensive.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by olanshi: 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
You mean you have this 2012 Honda CRV available for sale here in Nigeria @ 3.5m?

Tell me more about the ride, cos I really don't understand?
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
olanshi: You mean you have this 2012 Honda CRV available for sale here in Nigeria @ 3.5m?

Tell me more about the ride, cos I really don't understand?

YES is available on request.

Yea this are the ride:
It has 5-speed Automatic Transmission, Hill Start Assist, Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control,[2]Remote Entry System, Air Conditioning with Air-filtration System,12-volt Power Outlets (Front & Center Console), Easy Fold-down Rear Seat backs with 60/40 Split, USB Audio Interface,[3] Multi-angle Rear view Camera with Guidelines
Compass, Bluetooth, Hands Free Link,[4]intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID),Steering Wheel-mounted Cruise, Audio, Phone and i-MID Controls, Bluetooth®[4] Streaming Audio, Pandora® Internet Radio Compatibility[5], SMS Text Message Function[6]
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by naiko: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
not to derail your post but i mean 3.5 for 2012 model for me is cheap, being brand new because i remember a friend bought 2011 model for almost 4 million so hw can?
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by FindOut(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
naiko: not to derail your post but i mean 3.5 for 2012 model for me is cheap, being brand new because i remember i bought my 2011 model for almost 4 million so hw can?

my point exactly. A Tokunbo 2011 model still sells for 3-3.5 million. Even more. So i expect a brand new 2012 model to start from way higher. Anywy, since OP has said its for real, Happy sales smiley
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
Find Out!:

my point exactly. A Tokunbo 2011 model still sells for 3-3.5 million. Even more. So i expect a brand new 2012 model to start from way higher. Anywy, since OP has said its for real, Happy sales smiley

May be it was sold to you on a higher demand bt for sure 2012 model is 3.5M
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by naiko: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2012
ok,can i get you trusted people who can pay twice?
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2012
naiko: ok,can i get you trusted people who can pay twice?

Yea they can pay twice but the car will still be in my car slot, then after the last payment, the buyer can then claim her/her car.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by naiko: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
give me ur mail or contact number for us to negotiate.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by olanshi: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
I have absolute doubt for this!!! pls fellow dealers Let's look into this advert and stop anyone that can tarnish the reputable names of nairaland dealers.

How on earth is it possible to bring a brand new 2012 Honda CRV to the country @ 3.5m where the clearing cost of the ride itself is about 2.5 - 2.8m...

It is not until the milk is spilled before we act, I smell a scam in this advert..

@ OP, can you provide your contact address and your business name..

Or better explain further about the way you do your transactions.. Is this a pre-order sales or do you readily have the ride available here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Rogbese(m): 7:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Nairaland can be hilarious some times. If someone advertises a car with high price everyone will scream blue murder calling the poster a thief. Someone now quotes a price and everyone is alleging scam. Have u asked the OP if his price includes delivery to ur door? Haba, everyone is innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Allow the man to die THEN put him six feet under...
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by KOMBE: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2012
Something is definitely wrong with this post as this car cannot be sold at the price. Even a Kia sportage is more expensive than this price. And the guy is saying that price is negotiable. Buyers please be very careful with this guy as 419 is now on the increase in this forum. ALL THE BEST
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
KOMBE: Something is definitely wrong with this post as this car cannot be sold at the price. Even a Kia sportage is more expensive than this price. And the guy is saying that price is negotiable. Buyers please be very careful with this guy as 419 is now on the increase in this forum. ALL THE BEST

IT IS UR GRAND FATHER, UR FATHER, IN FACT UR GENERATION THAT ARE 419, IT IS U R D SCAMMING PEOPLE, AM A DEALER IN AUTOS SINCE 2000. YES HONDA CRV 2012 IS 3.5M. IF U LIKE GO HANG URSELF IDIOT!!!!!!!
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2012
olanshi: I have absolute doubt for this!!! pls fellow dealers Let's look into this advert and stop anyone that can tarnish the reputable names of nairaland dealers.

How on earth is it possible to bring a brand new 2012 Honda CRV to the country @ 3.5m where the clearing cost of the ride itself is about 2.5 - 2.8m...

It is not until the milk is spilled before we act, I smell a scam in this advert..

@ OP, can you provide your contact address and your business name..

Or better explain further about the way you do your transactions.. Is this a pre-order sales or do you readily have the ride available here in Nigeria?

THAT IS UR OWN CUP OF COFFEE IF THE CLEARING IS 2.5. HONDA CRV 2012 IS 3.5M GO AND HANG UR SELF, U ARE D ONE SCAMMING PEOPLE, I HAVE A CAR SLOT, AM A DEALER OF AUTOS SINCE 2000. SO NO THE WAY U ADDRESS PEOPLE U MEET HERE OK. IF UR PRICE IS HIGHER AND PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING DON'T TRANSFER THE ANGER TO ME, OK.

1 Like

Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
Can the administrators save Nairalanders from this criminal who is out to dupe us of our hard earned money. My husband just bought this car for me tokumbo and the total cost of bringing it into the country was N4.5m. I am still wondering how this guy can sell it for less than N3,5m. YOU MUST BE A BIG THIEF.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
chibabe3: Can the administrators save Nairalanders from this criminal who is out to dupe us of our hard earned money. My husband just bought this car for me tokumbo and the total cost of bringing it into the country was N4.5m. I am still wondering how this guy can sell it for less than N3,5m. YOU MUST BE A BIG THIEF.

YOUR HUSBAND IS THE ONE THAT IS A BIG THIEF. GO ASK CONTRACTOR /AUTO DEALERS HOW MUCH THIS COST INSTEAD OF BEATING AROUND THE BUSH LIKE A MAD WOMAN. FOOL
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2012
Why don't you find a honest means of making money instead of getting yourself involved in criminality. I doubt if anyone in this forum will take you serious... NO ONE HAS THE MONEY TO WASTE.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
chibabe3: Why don't you find a honest means of making money instead of getting yourself involved in criminality. I doubt if anyone in this forum will take you serious... NO ONE HAS THE MONEY TO WASTE.

Listen young man, am not into any means of stealing or scamming people, if you doubt me why not quietly go car slot and ask people, infact how can i scammed u when u get u car immediately or don't u think before you eh out utterances. See let me you know one thing not becos you see me here u fink you can talk to me any how, if you want i can give u my car slot address so that you will come and see for your self ok.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
Yes, please post your car slot address and I will personally come there to confirm that this ride is real. Also post the true picture of the car with other cars and not just pictures from other web sites. My colleague is very much interested.
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by naiko: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
@k.mum, i requested for your mail + contact but you are yet to send it.am ready for the transaction....
Re: Honda Crv 2012 On Sale by Kmum(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2012
naiko: @k.mum, i requested for your mail + contact but you are yet to send it.am ready for the transaction....

Sorry i was very busy. This is my email rejoicceomang@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M / 2006 Registered Lexus GX470 In Mint N Super Sharp N5.5m / 2007 Model Benz ML350 4matic Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.