Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,417 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? (35822 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Testing The Efficacy Or Scam Of Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Concept(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2012
Organized religion has destroyed people's abilities to think for themselves, to make knowledgeable, independent decisions for themselves, and worse, destroyed faith in God by their hyprocrisy.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2012
frosbel: When you start talking about the institutionalised church and it's numerous unbiblical practices, you come under attack.

These churches are flourishing because they have sheep who are willing to part with all their earnings and worship man rather than God.

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.- 2 Timothy 4:3

Isaiah 30:10 They say to the seers, "See no more visions!" and to the prophets, "Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions.

You are making sense. There is a thin line between doing the right thing and getting carried away.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lukkie(m): 7:33am On Oct 16, 2012
NNBB2012: I'm a convenant partner and I pay mine in dollar. I'm really delighted that I'm doing that. A carnal man can not and can never understand the things of the Spirit. Over the ages, Men and women have supported God's work,men of God and their ministries. Our dispensation can not be an exception. Why are you disturbed because some people that have understanding of this are paying? Why not just keep your mouth shut, if you don't understand the things of the spirit? My prayer is that God will open your eyes to see the light.

The thing of the spirit? LOL
You guys have been irredeemably (pardon the pun) brainwashed. It's no longer the white man, it's your fellow black men who are enslaving you now. What's the difference between you and the suicide bomber hoping to meet 72 virgins in heaven? You've been sold a lie and you've bought it in its entirety. Pity!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by ProGSM(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2012
This has no reason to make frontpage. This is anti christian.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by bigcycs: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2012
Deyhmee: Smh.... Did he force anybody to pay?!! Most of you didn't see the N500 category there oo. The money isn't going into daddy's account, the money is used for missionaries, creating new churches, organising services in camp, etc. If you know any well p.pastor in rccg ask him how things are bin done rather than saying trash

Your pastor told you guyz that God(the real almighty God) told him that his "hand was tied" that in 10yrs of said partnership some participants where supposed to die but because they where in partnership he had to let them live(in other words God was "bribed" into sparing the lives of partnership members) and that this year he should only do it 4 3yrs that's what ur pastor told a congregation of learned men and women.finally there will always be weak christians in desperate search 4 "salvation/prosperity" hence they continue to get hoodwinked by all these manipulative tendencies of the so called "daddy and mummy"

Salvation is eventually a personal battle..I believe the work of the church must be supported by members financially and otherwise but when a GO goes as far as designing a special scheme meant to take funds from all members rich and poor..and deploys manipulative prowess to his ever hoodwinked congregation..telling them he asked God. So members can decide to sighnup to the partnership to escape death right? I mean that's the implication. he doesn't have to force anyone.just deployed the relevant coercive technique and folks like you are already bought .

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by wolero7(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2012
I am not a Redeemer neither a partner. Some peoples life will have been better if only they watch and speak wisely concerning issues they know nothing about. Giving whatever you have to God is a choice, i don't know why some people feel offended about it especially when you are not a member, the information was on the RCCG website page, not yours . Well through the ages,The christian faith has been buffeted by different form of criticism or the other. In all this , we have watch and let our God be the judge. Still here we stand. Thread starter, and all that has freely mock THE GOD OF RCCG, you will all give account of foolish words you have spoken. If the issue here was about a Muslim organization, am sure this Thread will have been removed.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by futurehome: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2012
HELLO PEEPS. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME TO JOIN THE COVENANT PARTNERS.
JUST OPENED AN ACCOUNT.

AM FULFILLED.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2012
musKeeto: At first, I was like
then angry
then shocked
finally, I just burst out laughing..

I expect one group of Christians will defend this with Bible verses, the other group will attack it with Bible verses. Then there will be the foools that will quote 'touch not my annoin-thieves and give my pro-flirts no ham'..

As an agnostic, I begin to wonder: isn't the so called Holy Spirit one?
The payment of offerings and tithe has been an integral parts of biblical doctrines. Offerings come in various forms; covenant offering, seed offerings, first-fruits, heave, wave, offerings to support God's work, to support God's servants, for building of the church of God, to assist the less privilege, orphans widows etc. Christians do not give offerings to sponsor terrorism, extremists, religious bigots and fanatics or procure IEDs and ammunition. People give offering according to their abilities; Tithe may be 10% or more (Jesus accepted and commended an old woman for her offering; an old coin which was all she had), as the giver wishes to some give ALL, others old coin. So there no abuse, or force or compulsion in it. our jealousy maY be due to the abundance that results from there offerings, but bible acknowledge the fact that it would result in plenty(Malachi 3;1-10). Jesus has never spoken against offerings or tithes of whatever kind. The book of ACTs 4;33-37, ACTs 5;1-11, reported that people sold their lands and houses and gave the money to the missionary. Acts 5:4 specifically showed that there is no compulsion in giving offerings "...was the land yours before you sold it? after it was sold you could have done what you wanted to do with the money..." Even God have his only begotten sold, as a covenant offering. When God required Isaac from Abraham was it not his all?
So Dear Mosquito and his misguided followers who blindly clicked the "like" button, keep your agnosticism to your good self and stop spreading heresy and blasphemy. You may kindly read the verses for your admonition and be guided;
q Prov 22:9 (Generous man will be blessed)

q Prov 28:22 (Stingy man is eager to get rich, but gets poverty)

q Prov 28:27 (Give and have enough, withhold and be cursed)

q Matt 6:25-34 (Don’t worry, but seek first the kingdom of God)

q Mark 12:41-44 (Rich people giving and the widow’s mite)

q Deut 16:10 (Give in proportion to the blessings the Lord has given you)

q Deut 16:16 (No man should appear before the Lord empty-handed)

q Deut 16:17 (Each person should give in proportion to the way God has blessed them)

q 1 Cor 16:2 (On the first day of each week, give according to God’s blessing)

q 1 Tim 6:6-11 (Cautions about the materialism and the love of money)

q 1 Tim 6:17-19 (Instructions to be generous and willing to share)

q 1 Sam 30:24 (Those who stay with the supplies share with those on the front lines)

q Matt 6:19-21 (Do not store up for yourselves treasure on earth – heart & treasure linked)

q Heb 6:10 (God is not unfair, He will not forget the help you gave)

q Isa 32:8 (Noble man makes noble plans)

q Acts 2:44-45 (Believers had everything in common)

q Acts 4:34-37 (No needy persons. Sale of lands and houses.)

q Rom 12:13 (Share with God's people who are in need)

q Heb 13:16 (Don’t forget to do good and share with others)

q I Jn 3:17 (Do you see brothers in need – help them)

q Luke 18:22-25 (Rich man turns away from Jesus)

q Gal 6:6 (Support financially those who teach you the Word of God)

q Matt 25:35-40 (Helping the least of the brethren is helping Jesus)

Acts 20:35 (It is more blessed to given than to receive)
Mal 1:6-14 (Malachi’s rebuke for bringing bad offerings)

q Hag 1:4-11 (Haggai’s giving challenge)

q 1 Chr 29:2-9 (David’s generous gift & giving challenge)

q 1 Chr 29:11-17 (Everything we have and gives comes from God)

q Luke 6:38 (Give and God will see others give to you)

q 2 Cor 8:2-21 (Rich generosity in the midst of extreme poverty)

q 2 Cor 9:5-15 (God loves a cheerful giver)

q Deut 28:12-13, 43-45 (Blessings & curses for obedience)

q Ps 50:9-12 (God owns everything)

q Prov 11:24-25 (Generosity is the pathway for more)

q Prov 18:9 (Slackness in giving is the same as destroying things)

Gen 14:19 (Abraham’s give of 10%)

q Gen 28:20-22 (Jacob decision to give 10% to God)

q Exod 35:4-29 (Moses and the people’s gifts to build the tabernacle)

q Lev 27:30 (Tithe of everything is the Lord’s)

q Lev 27:32 (Every tenth animal is the Lord’s)

q Num 18:21 (Tithes support ministers of God)

q Deut 12:5-7 (Tithes, special gifts, freewill offerings)

Malachi 3:7-12
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

9 [b]Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
[/b]

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts.

q Deut 14:22-29 (Set aside a tenth to learn to revere God)

q 2 Chr 31:2-12 (Hezekiah generosity & giving instructions)

q Neh 10:35-37 (Nehemiah’s giving instructions)

q Neh 12:43-47 (Faithful giving to God’s ministers)

q Neh 13:11-13 (Nehemiah’s rebuke & the results)

q Mal 3:7-12 (Holding back tithes & offerings is stealing from God)

q Matt 23:23 (Jesus’ affirmation of tithing)

q Luke 11:42 (Jesus’ affirmation of tithing)

q I Kings 17:8-16 (Elijah and the starving widow)

q Deut 8:18 (God gives people ability to produce wealth)

q Prov 3:9-10 (Honor the Lord with your wealth & firstfruits)

1 Like

Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by MadCow1: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2012
futurehome: HELLO PEEPS. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME TO JOIN THE COVENANT PARTNERS.
JUST OPENED AN ACCOUNT.

AM FULFILLED.

YEAH!! You are a real douchebag..

There are millions of poor helpless people all around Nigeria displaced by flooding that you have never lifted a finger to help, but you take your money and give to a pastor who already has so much in anticipation that God will think bless you.. WELL if there is a God, he isnt impressed..

Your money would have saved alot of lives in the hands of the Red Cross or UNICEF.

Keep trying to bribe God.. I will keep a space for you in hell..
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Adolas: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2012
All of U̶̲̥̅̊' who re saying bad thing about GO re very stupid.did he force any of ur family member to b his partner or what. I am highly disappointed in dis nairaland, U̶̲̥̅̊' aя̩̥̊ε̲ J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ misleading people.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by futurehome: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2012
okpara ugo:

You are making sense. There is a thin line between doing the right thing and getting carried away.

Hello sir, Did you read 2 Tim 4 from the first verse to the end?
My advice is that you read and meditate the scriptures not just contextual.

The essence of seeding and covenant partnership is to raise funds for Gospel work.
May God grant you understanding in JESUS NAME.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2012
Na wa o
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2012
diluminati: I'll like to read nl christians view on this. Numerous churches aliv run this same package. Why terming it convenant? Why not just say voluntary donation without specifying grades?
Manmustwac please see this gets front page. We need to know what other people think.
The amount one contributes is irrelevant in determining God's blessings or favour. The grades as you call it only shows your ability not preference or discrimination. What is important is the heart that giveth. God gave mankind his all; his only begotten son. God established the new covenant or testament by giving His son, as an offering. He demanded same from Abraham. Jesus commended an old widow that gave two old coins (she gave her all) Mark 12; 41-44 and Luke 21:1-4. No compulsion here
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2012
Mad Cow:

YEAH!! You are a real douchebag..

There are millions of poor helpless people all around Nigeria displaced by flooding that you have never lifted a finger to help, but you take your money and give to a pastor who already has so much in anticipation that God will think bless you.. WELL if there is a God, he isnt impressed..

Your money would have saved alot of lives in the hands of the Red Cross or UNICEF.

Keep trying to bribe God.. I will keep a space for you in hell..
contributing to the household of God does not stop one from giving voluntarily to people in need; the bible encourage it and Christians practice. No body tries to bribe God, Christians know that. Check my post above. Read Matthew 25:40-45

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2012
mkmyers45:

I can see you are a RCCG member so i will do this once...

Their giving has bribed God to keep them alive...compared to people who died because God's hand wasn't tied in thier own case...

Clearly signifying special attention for the partners no?

Cheers mate.
Covenant offerings are not bribes to God for long live. but God sometimes feel compelled to do some uncommon things to givers. The case of Hezekiah is a classical one. God extended the life of Hezekiah because of his offerings and good works. See 2chronicles 31;2-12 and 2kings 20;1-6
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2012
alextayo: Trials of Brother Jero written by Wole Soyinka clearly depicts the slavery that Nigerian Christians have engaged themselves in...have you ever seen a church where it is declared that members dont need blessing/miracles again becuase they have gotten enough...NEVER, I SAY NEVER....on of the rule is to keep your followers dissatisfied so that they will keep coming.

This is nother form of monumental scam just like they succeeded with tithe scam....ontological inquiry into tithing starts when God demanded that the tribe of Levi be set aside for his work and they are not to have land portions....the remaining ten tribes will work and bring 10percent of the proceeds for the sustainace of the tribe of Priest and Levites....how does tht affect me an African Man, am I a Jew? is there no difference between being a Jew and being an african?.......

Nietzche once highlighted how lazy men have taken over the affairs of the society all in the name of religion.....they dictates our life for us... whom to marry, what to do in your home, whom o give alms to ....etc...

One of the key points about Christianity that made it so successful was in the way that it addressed the question of suffering. Ever since there has been man there has been suffering in man, it abounds everywhere and is something which is impossible to ignore. This is what the G.O's and M.O.G now uses to exploit us....I am expecting backlashes from those NL Christians who follow chirstianity without reservation.
true
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by aremzyolly(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2012
I dont think this is the real website..I checked all the updates on that site and all i can say is that this is a cloned webpage and not the real one..The contact us form on the site which you pasted do not have a valid email address and phone number and only comes with 2 address.. the lagos branch and the redemption camp.. try and check the main rccg site and see the contact form... http://www.rccg.org/contact.php

2. Rccg laways have events lined up till december check here http://www.rccg.org/event.php but the other site do not have any upcoming events which i can conclude that the webmaster do not have any of their listed programmes and i dodnt even think he is a christian.

many other points but to make m conclusion..I am also a webmaster and the site look very very fake!!! gbagaun!!!
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by means(m): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
lorddannie: Covenant offerings are not bribes to God for long live. but God sometimes feel compelled to do some uncommon things to givers. The case of Hezekiah is a classical one. God extended the life of Hezekiah because of his offerings and good works. See 2chronicles 31;2-12 and 2kings 20;1-6

See another one. Get a life menhh, get a life
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2012
aremzyolly: I dont think this is the real website..I checked all the updates on that site and all i can say is that this is a cloned webpage and not the real one..The contact us form on the site which you pasted do not have a valid email address and phone number and only comes with 2 address.. the lagos branch and the redemption camp.. try and check the main rccg site and see the contact form... http://www.rccg.org/contact.php

2. Rccg laways have events lined up till december check here http://www.rccg.org/event.php but the other site do not have any upcoming events which i can conclude that the webmaster do not have any of their listed programmes and i dodnt even think he is a christian.

many other points but to make m conclusion..I am also a webmaster and the site look very very fake!!! gbagaun!!!
Maybe you should run a whois on the website and see who registered it. Note the email add. Then check the orignal site, and you'd find that the covenant partners link has been deleted...

gbagaun...
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by obyrich(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2012
He worked hard to gather the members. Now is harvest time. The REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY PROJECT is on-going. God said ' I will make an everlasting covenant with you...' By their fruit we shall know them. The doctrine of penance instituted by the Catholic church to raise funds for building the St. Peters cathedral in Rome was roundly condemned by the pioneer pentecostalists as it promised salvation after dealth based on the amount paid by the deceased relatives. Now the level of covenant with God is determined by how much one is wiling to part with. God is watching.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2012
*dhtml:
[size=16pt]BUT WHO ARE THE PEOPLE LEGITIMATELY EARNING SO MUCH AS TO BE DROPPING 2M+ / MONTH? WHO THE F/U/C/K ARE THEY WHAT DO THEY DO FOR A LIVING?
*I DON DEY MADT FOR HERE O, I GO SOON BREAK MY COMPUTER NOW*
[/size]
grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by lorddannie: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2012
means:

See another one. Get a life menhh, get a life
is this synonymous with robbing God. or what do you mean by that?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
wolero7: I am not a Redeemer neither a partner. Some peoples life will have been better if only they watch and speak wisely concerning issues they know nothing about. Giving whatever you have to God is a choice, i don't know why some people feel offended about it especially when you are not a member, the information was on the RCCG website page, not yours . Well through the ages,The christian faith has been buffeted by different form of criticism or the other. In all this , we have watch and let our God be the judge. Still here we stand. Thread starter, and all that has freely mock THE GOD OF RCCG, you will all give account of foolish words you have spoken. If the issue here was about a Muslim organization, am sure this Thread will have been removed.
You started well, but later on i became unimpressed with:
1. When you said mock THE GOD OF RCCG - Are you imposing a different GOD from the one other xtians worship?
2. Does your bible not tell you that GOD cannot be mocked? or you are an atheist?
3. Why are you comparing Muslim with Xtian organization? Are you sure that is not a mistake?
4. When you say christian faith, have you forgotten that salvation is personal?
5. Do you think all the people complaining on this thread are simply s/t/u/p/i/d?

Well, i will stop here. I do understand your message, but i do not agree. When Jesus was before a hungry crowd - He did not tell everyone to empty their pockets.

Please, can anyone here list some LEGITIMATE jobs in which people earn 2M+ in a year, i am thinking of a career change.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
*MISTAKE*
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
*dhtml:
SINCE THE SITE IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, THUNDER FIRE THE HEAD OF THE WEBMASTER THAT MADE SUCH A WICKED AND SCANDALICIOUS ARRANT NONSENSE.

WELL, THANK GOD I STATED EARLIER I AM AN RCCG MEMBER, THE DAY THAT KINDA STUFF HAPPENS IN RCCG - I WILL JUST PACK MY LOAD AND GO BACK TO MY VILLAGE SERVING OGUN OR SOMETHING.

BUT IT STILL BEATS ME THAT QUITE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE FELL FOR THIS SCAM? OBVIOUSLY, SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SO BRAIN-WASHED, THAT IT MAKES ME WONDER. . . .

oga d website is real.... there is a link from the original site rccg.org/july2012_cppp.html
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by Labelle(f): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2012
*dhtml:
SINCE THE SITE IS OBVIOUSLY FAKE, THUNDER FIRE THE HEAD OF THE WEBMASTER THAT MADE SUCH A WICKED AND SCANDALICIOUS ARRANT NONSENSE.

WELL, THANK GOD I STATED EARLIER I AM AN RCCG MEMBER, THE DAY THAT KINDA STUFF HAPPENS IN RCCG - I WILL JUST PACK MY LOAD AND GO BACK TO MY VILLAGE SERVING OGUN OR SOMETHING.

BUT IT STILL BEATS ME THAT QUITE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE FELL FOR THIS SCAM? OBVIOUSLY, SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE BEEN SO BRAIN-WASHED, THAT IT MAKES ME WONDER. . . .

Hi, sorry to crush your hopes, but the website is infact very real

pls see both links

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-30807.html
http://www..com/talk/topic,83714.0.html

What has happened now is that the link has suspiciously been deleted. Why??

This is where that post used to be

http://rccg.camp7.org/Default.aspx?pageId=28884

You can get to this site from http://www.rccg.org (Official site of RCCG), click on rccg home page tab on the lower right on the screen

On the next page, scroll down and click on ''covenant partners''

You'll see the exact same post.

Or just go here http://www.rccg.org/home.php

The UBA Accounts are the same.

Accept my sincere apologies for this revelation.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2012
NNBB2012: I'm a convenant partner and I pay mine in dollar. I'm really delighted that I'm doing that. A carnal man can not and can never understand the things of the Spirit. Over the ages, Men and women have supported God's work,men of God and their ministries. Our dispensation can not be an exception. Why are you disturbed because some people that have understanding of this are paying? Why not just keep your mouth shut, if you don't understand the things of the spirit? My prayer is that God will open your eyes to see the light.

greedy pastor like you.

Get a job and stop claiming what you dont do as to deceived others.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2012
Baraac:

YOU JUST CONFIRMED AGAIN THAT YOU DON'T THINK NOETICALLY

story. Read your bible and come and show me where what he is doing is commanded in the bible.

Will he be the one to give you everlasting life also?
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
braveheart2012: I had a family friend who was a covenant partner in Group Ten. I don't want to give more details about her because people will know who I am talking about. Anyway, she died in a helicopter crash during the 10 years of covenant. I am not God to know exactly why He allowed her to die, but I was pretty shocked because she was very close to Papa Adeboye and according to what I heard, he didn't attend her funeral. I am only saying what I know as a human being; I am sure God knows all the details and understands the situation. I just wanted to share the story as a cautionary tale against giving lots of money to a church in hopes of protection.

dont mind the thief.

God did not send him anything.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by swtcharissa(f): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
Plz u guys shud shut up,y castigating a man of God?is he forcing u to pay?or to become a partner?r there no categories for what one can pay?do u guys knw wat it is to actually sow?ask ple who did d previous partnership n they will tell u tremendious testimonies,do u know that there r some tins God does for one as a result of dat person past sowing,plz plz plz,dnt inflict urself with problems by speaking ill of God's child
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
swtcharissa: Plz u guys shud shut up,y castigating a man of God?is he forcing u to pay?or to become a partner?r there no categories for what one can pay?do u guys knw wat it is to actually sow?ask ple who did d previous partnership n they will tell u tremendious testimonies,do u know that there r some tins God does for one as a result of dat person past sowing,plz plz plz,dnt inflict urself with problems by speaking ill of God's child

so the atheist are poor people ab?

Thief!

Anybody that is skilled and hard working will make a living.
Re: RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? by truthislight: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2012
wolero7: I am not a Redeemer neither a partner. Some peoples life will have been better if only they watch and speak wisely concerning issues they know nothing about. Giving whatever you have to God is a choice, i don't know why some people feel offended about it especially when you are not a member, the information was on the RCCG website page, not yours . Well through the ages,The christian faith has been buffeted by different form of criticism or the other. In all this , we have watch and let our God be the judge. Still here we stand. Thread starter, and all that has freely mock THE GOD OF RCCG, you will all give account of foolish words you have spoken. If the issue here was about a Muslim organization, am sure this Thread will have been removed.

pastor get a job and stop being a parasite!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches. / Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.