Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) (1135 Views)

APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Will Be Completed And Handed Over In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Mandelaguy(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2012
The resolution at the federal executive council meeting was for the release of 40.2bn Naira for the completion of these two dams to enhance power supply and continue in the radical move to reposition the power sector. The Information minister Labaran Maku said that the delay in completion of the project was for certain irregularities which has been taken care of. Following the resignation of the power minister Prof. Barth Nnaji,the president said that he did not take over the power ministry as peddled by Nigerians,rather that a minister of state for power will be appointed. Speaking through Reuben Abati, the president made us to understand that he has taken special interest in the power sector and would not allow anything to hamper the giant strides been made in the sector. Gurara and ILE-ISHA will be completed within 12-18 months.
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Euroclydon(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2012
Why do people like peddling info from their imaginations based on unhealth assumptions.
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Mandelaguy(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2012
My brother,don't mind them. They rush to the media to say anything,and after the storm blows over,we begin t get the actual picture of what is going on.
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Captainajama: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2012
People just jumped on the talk that GEJ took over power sector,but that is not true. In the leadership newspaper today, it has been established that 40.2bn Naira has been released for the Gurara and Ile-Isha dams completion in record time. Everything is pointing towards the fact that GEJ is seriously tackling this power disease in Nigeria. I am seriously wondering how Barth is protecting GEJ by resigning when his company is involved in he power consortium. Personal interest should be kept far from government.
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 30, 2012
which one be Ile-Isha?
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Ufeolorun(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Is he finally waking up? I am yet to conclude. It's in the interest of our country anyway.
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Ufeolorun(m): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2012
Is he finally waking up? I am yet to conclude. It's in the interest of our country anyway.

Ile-sha is where gei-sha is made,the fish is from the dam in question. Lol!
Re: Gurara& Ile-isha Dams To Be Completed Urgently- I Did Not Take Over Power(gej) by Mandelaguy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ufeolorun: Is he finally waking up? I am yet to conclude. It's in the interest of our country anyway.

Ile-sha is where gei-sha is made,the fish is from the dam in question. Lol!
Who said he was sleeping before? We have always expected magic when I is not possible. I am enjoying GEJ'S approach to wor as regards repositioning and restructuring Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Taraba State Governor Dead- Is It True? / Mohammed Sani Top Boko Haram Member Escape / Why Do Natives Of A Particular Part Of Our Country Like Driving Taxi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.