Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked (14885 Views)

Dana Air’s Operators Certificate Revoked / Why Lufthansa, Aviation Ministry Mou Was Revoked – FG / London Metropolitan University's Visa Licence Is Revoked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: i dont see anything contradictory in that. again you display lack of critical thinking. just because the buka environment looks rundown does not mean the food will not be sweet. if you are there for the food, you will love it. if you are more focused on the decor, then maybe you will not like it. however some of us choose to focus on the food as opposed to the decor.

You accused others of hating anything Nigeria but at the same time you said .....the problem with nigerian universities is that it is run by black people. thats the only problem as far as i am concerned. black people are under curse ( the deuteronomy curses ) ......

Was it after you got that good education in Nigeria and left that the black man was cursed?
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
justwise:

Reading all you have written so far i can now agree with you that foreign education did not help you at all.
and from what you just wrote i can see that no education, foreign or local, has helped you. you think you can source a mans achievements and character via text in cyberspace ? shows how intelligence- challenged you are.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: and from what you just wrote i can see that you no education, foreign or local has helped you. [b]you think you can source a mans achievements and character via text in cyberspace ? [/b]shows how intelligence challenged you are.

Yes i can very much, this is the reflection of who you are in real life, your written speaks for you.

When you write an exam you will not be there during the marking to defend every bit of it, you express your thought and feelings through your writing just like you have done here.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
justwise:

You accused others of hating anything Nigeria but at the same time you said .....the problem with nigerian universities is that it is run by black people. thats the only problem as far as i am concerned. black people are under curse ( the deuteronomy curses ) ......

Was it after you got that good education in Nigeria and left that the black man was cursed?
bruh i dont know if you are an atheist. and if you are, then you are a big fool. however if you are not an atheist and you read the bible very well, first of all we are not black. we are brown. secondly we are not africans. africanus is a white mans name. leo scipio africanus named the continent africa after he conquered it. prior to that it was called ' lower and upper ethiopia and prior to that it was called the land of ham. so we are not black and neither are we africans. we are the real israelites that the bible speaks of and we are under the deuteronomy 28 curses.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
justwise:

Yes i can very much, this is the reflection of who you are in real life, your written speaks for you.

When you write an exam you will not be there during the marking to defend every bit of it, you express your thought and feelings through your writing just like you have done here.

yeah i can tell you are an illiterate, seeing as our writing speaks for us
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: bruh i dont know if you are an atheist. and if you are, then you are a big fool. however if you are not an atheist and you read the bible very well, first of all we are not black. [/b]we are brown. [b]secondly we are not africans. africanus is a white mans name. leo scipio africanus named the continent africa after he conquered it. prior to that it was called ' lower and upper ethiopia and prior to that it was called the land of ham. so we are not black and neither are we africans. [b]we are the real israelites [/b]that the bible speaks of and we are under the deuteronomy 28 curses.

Let me pretend as if i did not see that insult.

Now listen....there is something seriously wrong with your mental make-up, this rambling is out of ordinary, seek help.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: yeah i can tell you are an illiterate, seeing as our writing speaks for us

And you also agreed that your writing speaks for you?
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
justwise:

Let me pretend as if i did not see that insult.

Now listen....there is something seriously wrong with your mental make-up, this rambling is out of ordinary[b][/b], seek help.
did you even attend any school ? the way you construct sentences is appalling and akin to a cretin. it is 'this rambling is out of the ordinary'
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: did you even attend any school ? the way you construct sentences is appalling and akin to a cretin. it is 'this rambling is out of the ordinary'
This is coming from someone with a huge mental problem?
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
justwise:
This is coming from someone with a huge mental problem?
finally. a sentence with no mistakes grin congrats. justdumb has been promoted to justwise grin
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: finally. a sentence with no mistakes grin congrats. justdumb has been promoted to justwise grin

Confused human being, at what point will you realize that you need help?
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by violent(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
queensmith:

I'll make 3 points to you-
1. you do not know what you are saying

2. you do not know what you are saying

and 3rd
you do not know what you are saying-

You said you wouldn't think? What you think is irrelevant, you probably think Qaddafi sent his son to Nigeria for school? Do you think he spent his secondary schools learning yoruba? Or what do you think they do at schools people pay 100s of 1000s of pounds to attend?
They train you specifically on getting into these schools and guess what, most of them don't. No matter how much money your father has or donated you wont get into Oxbridge if you don't meet their requirements. Simples, there is no way about it. Prince William himself when he has kids should not even dream of sending them there if they don't have all a*s at Gcse and 4As at Alevels. They are not going to pass up on real talent for anything.
Besides there's a reason why standards are soo high- the courses there are difficult, you are not going to pass the first year unless you are academically equipped. I do agree the surveys can be political, but Oxbridge are not to be compared to anything when it boils down to academic excellence. and no, there are no 'dumb kids' there, not to anybodies standards.

Yeah right!!..You certainly know "a lot" on the things you talk about.

We are talking of money, you are talking of Prince Williams. How much money does he have?

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by chreldb(m): 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: the problem with nigerian universities is that it is run by black people. thats the only problem as far as i am concerned. black people are under curse ( the deuteronomy curses ) as such nothing we do will be prosperous ( till our penance is up ). as such any place run by a black man will not run smooth. i give you that point. white universities are run better because this is the era of the gentiles ( any gentile nation will have beautifully run universities, even somalia and ethiopia will have better universities than us because they are cushites. ). however when it comes to the substance, nigerian universities are better. this is why nigerian graduates go to uk and american universities and become the best students. because the content of our courses and the sheer volume makes you smart and more cognitive. nigerians who study in nigerian universities are the best all over the world when getting second degrees or masters. that is a testament to the nigerian universities content of courses. and these same nigerian men will excel in their field if they work abroad because the white man is a robot and if you cant keep up with him he will fire your azz straight. as such you are dancing to his tune on his job and as such you are forced to excel. HOWEVER ALL THESE NIGERIANS WITH THE SO CALLED DEGREES FROM EUROPE AND AMERICA WHEN THEY RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA, THEY BECOME VERY UNPRODUCTIVE AND CANT THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND ARE ALL LOOKING TO WORK IN NIGERIAN BANKS ETC ETC WHERE THEY CAN PUSH PAPER AND BECOME UNPRODUCTIVE. DO YOU SEE WHERE I AM GOING WITH THIS ? DEGREES FROM ABROAD DO NOT HELP A BLACK MAN AT ALL IF THE MAN DECIDES TO RETURN TO NIGERIA. ALL A DEGREE FROM ABROAD DOES IS GET YOU INTO AN OPPORTUNITY WHERE YOU WILL BECOME AN UNPRODUCTIVE BEAUROCRAT IN SOME NIGERIAN COMPANY. which brings us back to the point ....what was the purpose of it again ? naija universities as far as i am concerned are not run well but in terms of content, they are better than any university in the world. now picture this, if they can get a white man to run the nigerian universities but keep the lecturers and the course content ? EPIC. WOULD BE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD

obadiah777: bruh i dont know if you are an atheist. and if you are, then you are a big fool. however if you are not an atheist and you read the bible very well, [b]first of all we are not black. we are brown. secondly we are not africans. africanus is a white mans name. leo scipio africanus named the continent africa after he conquered it. prior to that it was called ' lower and upper ethiopia and prior to that it was called the land of ham. so we are not black and neither are we africans. we are the real israelites that the bible speaks of and we are under the deuteronomy 28 curse[/b]s.

@Obadiah777 read the bolded from your own quotes and honestly ask yourself if you are making any sense. right now you are talking rubbish sorry to say. And finally let me ask you who runs Nigerian universities? Black people? brown people or isrealites? Lord have mercy grin

2 Likes

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by justwise(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
chreld_b:

@Obadiah777 read the bolded from your own quotes and honestly ask yourself if you are making any sense. right now you are talking rubbish sorry to say. And finally let me ask you who runs Nigerian universities? Black people? brown people or isrealites? Lord have mercy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by MacLovington(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
afam4eva:
My mistake. I didin't even think of those old historical universities. I was actually referring to those schools that are mostly in london that are springing up everyday like buka. They give every 1diot an admission as long as you have the money to pay.

Afam, good that you have corrected yourself. The following unis are in London too:

UCL-1826
King's College London-1829
Imperial College 1907
LSE 1890s

Having been associated all these unis at some point (work or education), they are all top notch.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Afam4eva(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
MacLovington: .

UCL-1826
King's College London-1829
Imperial College 1907
LSE 1890s
By OxBridge, i actually included all these schools. OxBridge is not just about Oxford and cambridge.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
chreld_b:

I used the initial words to accommodate self hating people like you. if i told you what you really are you probably will insult me because you will rather be a lowly nigger. grin
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by member479760: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
UK done! let them just close their border and live like N. Korean.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by violent(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
LSE treats certain people as Honored Friends....and a few people here who will have us believe they know what they are talking about insist these schools wouldn't bulge a bit if you showed up on their doorstep with privilege written all over you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/805310_capture_3_JPGe42ad02516dbbbe7c93f22094322a6a6

What?....The dude wasn't even interested in studying!...and he got into LSE!!!!!...One of Britain's foremost Universities!...I wonder how many real talents were passed up to secure him his highly earned place!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/805311_capture4_JPG1b2ce0a25ddcc6dc175344c87cf265de

This just breaks my heart!...Money talks afterall!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/805312_capture_5_JPG867abdff19ba4b85e26e5997258a06be
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by chreldb(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: I used the initial words to accommodate self hating people like you. if i told you what you really are you probably will insult me because you will rather be a lowly nigger. grin

I have no idea of what you are saying right now. Anyways keep decieving and lying to yourself and all the best in Nigerian medical school. strive to update yourself after graduation kid. cheers

1 Like

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by EreluY(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: WHERE I STUDIED IS IRRELEVANT. however i just made a post before this one. refer to that post. it answers your questions.

Where you studied (UCLAN, a former Polytechnic) ostensibly led you to think lowly of UK university education. I still maintain that Nigerians planning to study abroad should do their home work properly and enrol in top-notch universities. In the UK, I'll confine myself exclusively to the Russell Group universities.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
chreld_b:

I have no idea of what you are saying right now. Anyways keep decieving and lying to yourself and all the best in Nigerian medical school. strive to update yourself after graduation kid. cheers
yeah say hello to your white massa for me. tell him to clean his a-ss real well because every time you speak your breath smell like his a-ss from all the butt kissing you have been doing.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Erelu_Y:

Where you studied (UCLAN, a former Polytechnic) ostensibly led you to think lowly of UK university education. I still maintain that Nigerians planning to study abroad should do their home work properly and enrol in top-notch universities. In the UK, I'll confine myself exclusively to the Russell Group universities.
i did not study at UCLAN
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by MacLovington(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
There is nothing wrong with going abroad to study.

I didn't study in Naija but I lived around an old Naija university campus. Most of the lecturers/profs in those days studied abroad. You gain a lot abroad if you chose your uni carefully. Fact is admission to top unis is very competitive so many naija settle for the middlesex unis of this world.
Even the new unis like middlesex are good in many areas like IT & law etc.

My prof at an old London uni sent me years back to do some work under a prof at London met. They have good lecturers and some are pretty good in research in areas such as health policy, developing world health politics etc.

Naija unis lack facilities. Naija trained doctors do a marvellous job here in Europe, so ability is certainly no issue, just better training is needed.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by chreldb(m): 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: yeah say hello to your white massa for me. tell him to clean his a-ss real well because every time you speak your breath smell like his a-ss from all the butt kissing you have been doing.

Seek help kid! you seem to have mental issues so I refrain from answering you cos your a nutcase.

1 Like

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by chreldb(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Erelu_Y:

@Erelu_Y @ bolded

Who dash monkey banana?
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
chreld_b:

Seek help kid! you seem to have mental issues so I refrain from answering you cos your a nutcase.
go back to your white massa and quit responding to me.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Segzy23: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: yeah say hello to your white massa for me. tell him to clean his a-ss real well because every time you speak your breath smell like his a-ss from all the butt kissing you have been doing.

Obadiah 777. The US & the UK did you a favour by sending you back home. No doubt you would have been sectioned and cost them a fortune in terms of treatment. They saw this coming and they opted for the cheaper option

Chai!!! I feel for you.

May God help you sha. Still hopeful about your case, but you need help.

You contradicted yourself some many times, you should just shut it.

3 Likes

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by chreldb(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Segzy23:

Obadiah 777. The US & the UK did you a favour by sending you back home. No doubt you would have been sectioned and cost them a fortune in terms of treatment. They saw this coming and they opted for the cheaper option

Chai!!! I feel for you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by wonlasewonimi: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
queensmith: in my 3 years at university i can count the number of times i went to lectures- abeg nfaism is no crime, we dont all enjoy the babble. esp when we can just download the podcast and listen to it during our sleep grin grin grin

Olodo oshi...

1 Like

Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Segzy23: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: some of these folks have a virulent form of self hatred that cant be cured. i see their types all the time. this is how their life is

1-they hate everything naija with a passion for some weird unexplained reason

2-they manage to get a visa to the UK.

3-after 10 years in the UK of schooling, not getting work, discrimination, second class citizenry, managing to get work, paying all their wages in taxes and MOT and road tax and council tax and tv license and rent and internet bill and tickets and congestion charge and water rate and gas and light etc etc etc. and they are busting their azz for £10-£20 an hour. after 10 years of slavery and second class citizenry and nothing to show for it then they start thinking back to how naija was not so bad. how naija was sweet. how they didnt pay any bills and outrightly owned their own homes with no mortgage or council tax or road tax etc etc

4-depression kicks in

5-they start dreaming of returning home

LOL IT NEVER FAILS. THIS IS THE PROGRESSION OF THEIR LIVES. AT LEAST 90 PERCENT OF THE ONES WHO GO TO THE UK

What happened to your Visa? Was it revoked

You mentioned things like people paying taxes, MOT, road tax, Council tax, water bill etc. At least these services are provided for the people paying for them, so what is the problem?

Do you prefer to live in a place where there is no MOT and trucks run into people/ cars every day of the week?
Do you prefer to see your fellow Country men/women fetching water from their neighbours when you can easily pay for the service and you have constant water supply?
Do you prefer a place where there is no road tax/ contribution and your road is littered with potholes, resulting in you taking your car(s) for repair every fortnight?
Do you prefer a place where you don't need to worry about having a generator set or the extra wahala of getting fuel for your generator?

These are choices that are available to people here. I for one would prefer to pay for these services and enjoy them. There is no point stressing yourself over many things that shouldn't be a pain. There is a price to pay, but it is well worth it.
Re: London Metropolitan University's Visa-Licence Revoked by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
Segzy23:

Chai!!! I feel for you.

i was actually born in england wink as are all my siblings. you cant deport a man from where he was born.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/5403/729w.jpg <<<< pic of my passport wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Experience At The Nigerian Embassy London (with Pics) / Application For Uk Student Visa. / Lagos to Abidjan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.