Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... (10397 Views)

~What You Don't Know May Be Killing You~ / Paul Walker : Official Cause Of Death Revealed!! / Don't Miss This? Video: Two Live Snake Caught Mating Inside Small Bush In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by SpicyMimi(f): 11:32am On May 15, 2013
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by SpicyMimi(f): 11:34am On May 15, 2013
Meanwhile, am sure you do not expect anyone to read all that.

Call me aproko, I no send infact na me be their Madam grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by SpicyMimi(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2013
shocked
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:51pm On May 15, 2013
Lmaooooooooooooo!!!
Wooooooooow!!! Nice! Me likey!
Well, let it go babez...this old fool is known for bluffn alot, thats what he does best! Biggest joker on planet earth...didnt even bother readn wt ever he typed up there....his dumb brain wudnt provide nothn less than anythn dumb, so aint wastin my time!
Ignore the fool biko, na today? grin grin grin
I see u boo...Bleep

1 Like

Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
I just discovered this thread shocked shocked wetin happen for hia??

who date who?? who dump who?? Romance section!!
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by oyebidemi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
lizzy this is emmanuel, i can find ur pin again and your number is nt with me. sms me as soon as u get this. 08063466718. its me @bdeyme on twitter. am at ibadan. missed u
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by jnrbayano(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2014
Sesame Street, 321 Contact, Small Wonder, Terahawk days...

Matlock, Father Dowling Mysteries, Samford and Sons, Moonlighting days...

Beyond our dreams, After the storm, Fortunes, Checkmate, Mirror in the sun, Behind the clouds, Bassey and Company, Mr Bee days...

Escrava Isaura, The rich also cry, No one but you, Wild Rose, Maria the Los Angeles days....

Magic school bus, all Cadbury breakfast telly programs every saturday mornings...

Martins, Fresh Prince, The Cosby Show, Mind Your Language....

Superted, Danger mouse with Penfold, Greenback and Barone, Jonny Quest, Ovide Video, Victor and Hugo, Count Duckula, The Little Prince, Goovy Ghoolie, Fraggle Rock, Adventures of Teddyruxpin, Thundersub....

Knight Ryder, Professional 15, The Fall Guy, A-team, Dempsey and Makepeace...

The days you pick up a coin (1Kobo) that has started rusting and you shove it steadily on the sand and it becomes clean enough and ready to be used to buy something.

Days of Odin and Okin buscuits.

Days of Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior (Wrestlemania VI) 1990

Glad I had a very playful childhood.
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Qoaki3k: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Ologorione1: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Rossikk: Those were good days, but the youths of today are living a better life. Mobile phones, Internet, Ipad, Facebook, Twitter. Cars more easily available to youths today, unlike those days when a student owning a car was a big deal.

Runs and hustling - boys can make more money now by various deals (wink wink) unlike those days when you could only make dough by stealing mercury from the school lab to resell. cool
Mercury!!. So u sef do d runs? Lwknd
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Ologorione1: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
I also remenber with nostalgia, those shoes with pointed tip we called seleto, platform & four layers shoes/boots sold in lenards or limson store then. What about laboo (baggìe) or pencil & i fear ground trouser?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by bobostykah(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
wow..........

thank GOD say i experience am

1 Like

Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Culbobby(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
hmmm....(memory lane) playing canta ball, when watching willywilly gives one goose bumps, days of backlift, rolling tires, wording(lol), fighting @ d backyard while ur friends watch......(back to the present) typing this ish on my smartphone....damn! how i miss d old port-harcourt township(nostalgia)

1 Like

Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Ologorione1: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
But my pikin stil dey roll tayo o. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Mycoin(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2020
these brought back a whole lot of memories...childhood was really all about play and no worries..I love this post
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by omoharry(f): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
BecaciaBarbie:
Hi Nairalanders! Just Saw this piece somwhr, and was propelled to paste it! Oh! Old beautiful Days....
I miss the days of Akwoche, clothes made frm chair materials
• D days when we went to school,lined up&grin headmistress&teachers inspect our nails&uniform&den we march to our classrooms.
• D days of Computer Socks, U Remember na??
• D days of Nasco Biscuit,Trebor,sisi pelepe, ekono gowon,baba dudu,Okin Round&Okin Four Corner. Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "condense"
• D days of Goody-Goody&pako Biscuit.
• D days of sakobi the snake girl ,Nneka the pretty serpent, ali & simbi , Mr Salami & Mrs Salami , Agbo lives in Calabar & in yoruba class obe oba be obo oba
• Chei i remember those days when one naira coin na money,when groundnut was 5 kobo. & choco milo sweet was 25 kobo
• days of messing game,who is in d garden, police and thief.
• D days of mummy & daddy play
• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco, mr marcaroni,change Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я style,pion pionpion (gun sound), ten ten, skipping, stop! U remember na!!!
•those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys used to use d paint bucket cover as tire & their daddy's hanger as d steering
•those days when rubber band was stock exchange
•days when votron, jumbo, power rangers, super man, spider man was our favourite cartoons
• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv Nd̶̲̥̅̊ sundayrendevous by1:30pm
• when we say 'leke leke give me white finger
• Those days when eleganza pen was d best
• D days wen we used to drink water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming
• D days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume programme by 4pm• D days were basket sandals, simbi nd kitto sandals was d best.
Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs dstv has come no more old fun
I'm really proud to have experienced all this. If u r nt smiling it means u were nt born in my generation.
I loveeeee this!!!
My Good ..the old good days.The part whey "chikdren would suck the tap with thier mouth to extract water, really got me laughing hard . Becos I did it when I was in primary school . Haaa!! I missed those days . Those days that you will play with children from different compounds, without knowing where they came from . Those days of ekebe Super, papa Ajasko, Jaqua..���.
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by younglleo: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
The days of fuji house of commotion, thislife, papa ajasco, nd superstory cry cry cry
Those days nothing really bothers me, the days wen joy always come instantly even after getting beaten with dat slippers by ur mom
Now am jst lost in thoughts!
Now i can't even get 7hrs of sleep
Now life have taken a turn embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Me You Don't Miss All These Beautiful Old Days!!! Cause I Do.... by Kareemoyekunle(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Watch out for more update on our YouTube channel @ Mr Presido and across all social media platform. Ensure you SUBSCRIBE ooo, so you wont miss out latest Celebrities Gist, Dance Videos,Comedy Vidos and alot more.���.Yo can also visit our website @ mrpresido..com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEk3JRUQKF0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Nigeria Tv Programmes / Photos From Face Of Next Generation Entertainment Award In USA / Cynthia Morgan's Bosom Got Everyone Talking(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.