Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me (31994 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me by muhakeem(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2019
slimming:
If you have 50k to start a business you are luck, i didn't have up to that when i started. I have the one that will yield good profit within shortest time but how ready are you to work?
Which business is that
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me by kimozaman1010(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Knetpro:
I have N50,000. I want to start a new business that will be fetching me at least N5,000 weekly. I do not want to go into recharge card business and I do not want to open a website. I do not want to employ anybody and I do not want to pay for store rent or have to depend on power supply to run my business. In other words, I want to start a home based business that I can operate conveniently from the comfort of my own home without having a website to do so. So, what business can I start with N50,000 and which will be yeilding me at least N5,000 on a weekly basis from home? Please advise me. 'cos i want to start soonest.
You can also start forex trading with proper risk management. at least 10k profit every week with my strategy. But their market idea is nice though, always do proper research before starting up any business.
I'm also into mini importation
Re: What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me by Knetpro(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2023
kimozaman1010:
You can also start forex trading with proper risk management. at least 10k profit every week with my strategy. But their market idea is nice though, always do proper research before starting up any business.
I'm also into mini importation

Thanks for the heads up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Makoju Is Dead / American ATM Dispenses 100$ To Customers Instead Of 20$ / Made-in-aba Shoes Go Global As Foreign Investors Show Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.