Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

I Love Her But She Said It's Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Said It's Over (1703 Views)

Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Said It's Over by biggyboy1970: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
Am male 35 working in Oil and Gas sector I met dis lady 2yrs ago n we ve been going out ever since she introduce me to her siblings as her friend we been attenting functions together wit both families. But thing change all of a sudden 3rd of august to be precise she said its over between us that she's not in love with me after leading me on for 2 years please what should I do? I love her so much
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by omega25red(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
let her go.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Sijo01(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
biggyboy1970: working in Oil and Gas sector

O yeah!
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Chanchit: 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
As a guy that has money, in situations like this, just say to yourself...."I buy, i don't sell..!" A thousand gurl will love to take over from where she stopped...

I dnt knw why human beings make situations difficult for themself, if a gurl say " i no gree " jst move to the other...

If u keep begging her, it simply means u r not sure of getting another one better than her... It jst amaze me, when some guys say " i chased her for close to 2yrs" i will feel like asking, if they are mad.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by itiswell1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
Guy, move on.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
^ Right there.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Move on dude
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by lolaluv1(f): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
OP
You are not being honest with yourself. What exactly happened on the 3rd of August, huh? How do you expect quality advise when you have not confessed what happened on that day? angry angry
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by MMM2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
Bibbyboy1970

Do u want me 2 give u my left over ladies of 1970 undecided
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by obowunmi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
@ 35 yrs old - guy move on.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by laberry101(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
biggyboy1970: Am male 35 working in Oil and Gas sector I met dis lady 2yrs ago n we ve been going out ever since she introduce me to her siblings as her friend we been attenting functions together wit both families. But thing change all of a sudden 3rd of august to be precise she said its over between us that she's not in love with me after leading me on for 2 years please what should I do? I love her so much

Hehehehehe ... Una don start again all this women!

Anyways bros... I am sure you love her so much, but watin you go do na? You love her, so would you say you hate yourself? No.

So frankly speaking, 2 years is really not that long for you not to have been able to get over her, trust me ladies sometimes wanna feel that " I can't do without her," ..." she is my life", reassurance from a man, she says it's over? No problem, let her know that you won't die, man up and give her the space, I bet she'll be surprised at your being ok and calm, it will definitely make her wonder certain things, and when she realizes that what she expects from you isn' t coming, " like you calling and begging her not to go"..., she'll some how try to reach you or call you.

But if you really are what you say you are, lol you should smile and look for your soul mate buddy.

Cheers
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by laberry101(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
Chanchit: As a guy that has money, in situations like this, just say to yourself...."I buy, i don't sell..!" A thousand gurl will love to take over from where she stopped...

I dnt knw why human beings make situations difficult for themself, if a gurl say " i no gree " jst move to the other...

If u keep begging her, it simply means u r not sure of getting another one better than her... It jst amaze me, when some guys say " i chased her for close to 2yrs" i will feel like asking, if they are mad.

Guy seriously! Ask abeg please don't feel like, bcox it amazes me that 2 yrs crap!

Watin Dem dey tell the girl for 2 years?
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by ITbomb(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01:

O yeah!
Nne na our category be that .
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by biggyboy1970: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
lola.luv:
OP
You are not being honest with yourself. What exactly happened on the 3rd of August, huh? How do you expect quality advise when you have not confessed what happened on that day? angry angry
Do u want me to send u her quote let me have ur mail and I ll send it to u
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Sijo01(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
ITbomb:
Nne na our category be that .

so, u wrk in an oil & gas industry too, unna, u for tel me since na, oya, tel me d netwrk u dey use mk i flash ur fone. *ibo tune*

@op, try and ask her to grant you audience, have a talk with her, to assertain her reasons for taking such grastic decision.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by lolaluv1(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
biggyboy1970:
Do u want me to send u her quote let me have ur mail and I ll send it to u

@OP
Hmmmn! Too many warning bells ringing about you. 35 years old? Oil and gas sector? Bigboy? Don't tell me you're Yoruba! If you are, then I think I know you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by biggyboy1970: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
lola.luv:

@OP
Hmmmn! Too many warning bells ringing about you. 35 years old? Oil and gas sector? Bigboy? Don't tell me you're Yoruba! If you are, then I think I know you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Really where and how
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
@op
how old is ur babe? What does she do for a living?? Has she ever confessed her love for you?? Have you cheated on her b4?? What was d last offence u committed b4 she stopped talking to you?? Are u sure someone is not feeding her lies about you?
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by jhydebaba(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Egbon sorry bros, at 35! this girl don do you stong tini.
Bro, here is my candid opinion. Visit a pastor for spiritual cleansing. The issue is beyond ordinary eyes, imagine, where do you want to start from? Court another girl for 2 years? Time dey waka.
*igi yi o da, o yo ni na, to hun o da o yo ni na*
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Yabizmopo(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2012
She go cum back when the price of bb porsche na ₦100
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Nancywealth(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
U did sumtin 2 her dat is why she comes 2 dat conclude. Try & no ur wrong deeds so dat u can amend ur ways. Is not all about d money or were u work is all about ur attitude.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by DExplorer1: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2012
Dude, na slowpokes you think say dey read your post? She just wake up after 2days or 2years to say it's over? From that shallow info provided, you're a suspect. Tell us how you cheated and she accepted you back and now she's fed up or better still how you choked her in the whole relationship thing and again she just might be too young for your persistent marriage demand.
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by somebodybobo: 12:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Bro give me her number let me help you sad sad
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Valto(m): 1:13am On Sep 05, 2012
biggyboy1970...Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins by biggyboy1970: 12:31am On Aug 27
[Wale 33 male 6ft 2 tall festac 22168BA9 serious ladies not player or liers]
........ a quick check on your profile shows that u have already moved on... so y bother us with this story
Re: I Love Her But She Said It's Over by Mynd44: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2012
^^
that's if the story ever happened

(1) (Reply)

Too Far / Beauty Of Past Nigerian Beauty Queens. / My Fiancee Mother Is Trying To Seduce Me..please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.