Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. (1392 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
There are some reasons why spouses might choose to kneel down for themselves. Sometimes, it could be to show appreciation, respect, to pacify or appease each other e.t.c
Kneeling down for spouse is becoming perculiar to female folks alone.
I had an arguement with a female friend... She said there is nothing wrong if a man kneels down for his wife most especially to pacify/appease her when he offends her.
Can you kneel down for your spouse either as a guy or a lady?
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by vivianc(f): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yes I can kneel down for my spouse if I offend him, I can kneel down to ask for forgiveness........I remember kneeling down to spoon feed him sometime, he didn't ask me to and I didn't even know when I did it......I guess love just dey scatter my dada then.....lol. But he felt good lording over me and I just let him. "Winks"

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
I can't and I don't expect her to
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by MrsChima1(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
No.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
No, i can't!
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wiv flogged dis topic a billion times! Lawd!!! undecided
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by free2ryhme: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
omotola1: There are some reasons why spouses might choose to kneel down for themselves. Sometimes, it could be to show appreciation, respect, to pacify or appease each other e.t.c
Kneeling down for spouse is becoming perculiar to female folks alone.
I had an arguement with a female friend... She said there is nothing wrong if a man kneels down for his wife most especially to pacify/appease her when he offends her.
Can you kneel down for your spouse either as a guy or a lady?

you are a knuckle head ... gerrrout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
free2ryhme:

you are a knuckle head ... gerrrout!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wat‘s ya problem?
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo: Wiv flogged dis topic a billion times! Lawd!!! undecided
Newbies don't know that and they don't like using the search option for reason bothering laziness
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
I still need u to answer.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Newbies don't know that and they don't like using the search option for reason bordering around laziness
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
Newbies don't know that and they don't like using the search option for reason bordering around laziness
Anyway, i‘m not a newbie. I joined Nairaland on June 16, 2008. Just that i‘ve not been very frequent. I won‘t personally encourage newbies to undergo a boring routine of searching through old posts. I‘ll suggest that we treat all topics anew depending on the momentary relevance.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^
So wasting space is good right? If you wanna learn, why not just check the thoughts of people on that topic on the old thread and if you wish to see what people thought about it or you want to start a new discussion on it, you could have resurrected it by simply posting on the old one instead of creating a new one
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
So wasting space is good right? If you wanna learn, why not just check the thoughts of people on that topic on the old thread and if you wish to see what people thought about it or you want to start a new discussion on it, you could have resurrected it by simply posting on the old one instead of creating a new one
Ok.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Older topics don‘t just match exactly atimes.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by MMM2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Op

FOR WHAT angry angry angry

I take care of dere bills

I buy cars 4 dem
I take dem 2 shopping
I buy gold 4 dem
& other things I can say here 4 security reasons.

Dey should lay down 4 me on d floor not kneeling down undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
omotola1: Older topics don‘t just match exactly atimes.
Some time but not in this case. But its cool sha
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by slimyem: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
there they are..
Pls go through the threads..
Sample,read and digest/discard opinions on there as you like it then close this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/896093/go-down-knees-beg-man.
https://www.nairaland.com/832968/kneel-girl-friend
https://www.nairaland.com/455504/ladies-kneel-down-partner
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Slimyem, I was about to do the same thing
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: there it is..
Pls go through the thread..
Sample,read and digest/discard opinions on there as you like it then close this thread!
https://www.nairaland.com/896093/go-down-knees-beg-man.
Lmao!!!!
Wa sere!
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
The girl head dey there.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Yes i can. Depends on the situation though.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by omotola1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: Yes i can. Depends on the situation though.
Allow a lady to move a mile and she‘ll move eight.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
omotola1:
Allow a lady to move a mile and she‘ll move eight.
That is why "depends" is in that statement. . .
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by MrsChima1(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Of course Sexkillz would. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
It's no big deal if the situation calls for it. Jesus washed the feet of his apostles.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Mynd44: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
That's cos he already does it
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by MrsChima1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: It's no big deal if the situation calls for it. Jesus washed the feet of his apostles.

Of course it isn't a big deal or you wouldn't have done it. tongue tongue tongue

But she wasn't talking about in mode of humbleness because Jesus did that so that HE can show that even HE can be humble.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
People like Mynd 44 kneel down begging for sex. So what tha fugg are we talking about?
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Of course it isn't a big deal or you wouldn't have done it. tongue tongue tongue

But she wasn't talking about in mode of humbleness because Jesus did that so that HE can show that even HE can be humble.
Kneeling is a sign of humility. Whether done by a female, or a male.
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by MrsChima1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: People like Mynd 44 kneel down begging for sex. So what tha fugg are we talking about?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hey! What's wrong with kneeling during sex angry angry
Re: Can You Kneel Down For Your Spouse?... Either As A Man Or As A Lady. by MrsChima1(f): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: Kneeling is a sign of humility. Whether done by a female, or a male.

Duh. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

How far na bro? Chimas say hey na! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladıes Whıch Of These 3 Gestures From Your Man Turns You On? / Ladies How Would You Prefer To Be Approached By A Guy? / What Was The Feeling Like On The First Time You Were Introduced To His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.