Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (15493 Views)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Flygeriana(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Guys, the worst statement u ever uttered to a gal, or heard bein said to a gal?

Girls, lets hear from u guys, the worst embarrassment u ever gave to a guy (maybe a toaster, annoying person etc) or experienced?

Let me start. Years back (90s to be precise), Someone said the following comment to a gal passing by, and i quote: "Only ur face fine but ur t*** don rotten." Can u imagine? undecided What a disgusting and irritating gibberish to say.

Lets hear urs.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by MMM2(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
If I nyash u, u go die angry
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.

17 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Seegoat's blunders.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Flygeriana(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin
Loool.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by jhydebaba(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

Can't really think of any said to me right now.
If you are not the girl then the girl must be really close to you. Eeyah! Sorry oh.

The couple living next to my house engaged themselves in a heated argument, the husband said "koni bensur fun iya e" and since then I've been looking for the meaning of "bensur".

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by derbybliz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
the worst statement I said to A Lady was during my Jamb lesson.....the ugly lady see say she hug wowowo..nd she dey cari nyash nd as i want toast the unto toto levels,she come the form shawama...I jst Vex tell am say she dey cari nyash like Okuko Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2012
If you were on fire and I had pure water, I'd wash my leg with it.
That was by me

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
jhydebaba: If you are not the girl then the girl must be really close to you. Eeyah! Sorry oh.

The couple living next to my house engaged themselves in a heated argument, the husband said "koni bensur fun iya e" and since then I've been looking for the meaning of "bensur".
Hahahahahaha! Seek and ye sha find
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
Madtness runs in some people genes
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by jhydebaba(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
[email][/email][email][/email]
Idowuogbo:
Hahahahahaha! Seek and ye sha find
I don seek now, oya tell me. Shebi u get yoruba diko.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by slimyem: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
i read,hear and say terrible things everyday..
I don't know which to classify as WORST!!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
jhydebaba: [email][/email][email][/email]
I don seek now, oya tell me. Shebi u get yoruba diko.
It af tear!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by jhydebaba(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It af tear!
Ok oh! Contact me wen you get the meaning.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
^no purobulem!
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Sijo01(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'v heard so many addressed to people but mine was from a total stranger ' comt 4road go pull dat cloths b4 i slap u, u don reach 2wear dis kin cloth'
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
jhydebaba: If you are not the girl then the girl must be really close to you. Eeyah! Sorry oh.

Yeah well you don't know so......undecided
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by jhydebaba(m): 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah well you don't know so......undecided

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
^undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kolade9(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
derbybliz: the worst statement I said to A Lady was during my Jamb lesson.....the ugly lady see say she hug wowowo..nd she dey cari nyash nd as i want toast the unto toto levels,she come the form shawama...I jst Vex tell am say she dey cari nyash like Okuko Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dry

10 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
Very dry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kolade9(m): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
True.....I saw freecocoa in a bus 2 days ago,mehn,d girl is fugly lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
"women are nothing but property" - Most Hausa men would say it again and again

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
^And that's news? Duh
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Kolade9:
True.....I saw freecocoa in a bus 2 days ago,mehn,d girl is fugly lipsrsealed
And this is news? Duh
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Mynd44: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
Acidosis: "women are nothing but property" - Most Hausa men would say it again and again
They should be slapped again and again

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Kolade9(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
freecocoa: And this is news? Duh
''Duh''? She's also one of those local girls

6 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
^Surely that can't be all you observed.tongue
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dabrake(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
She was with her friends when I went to see her and she was like "you can't spend N100 to call your girl. I'm tired of dating a poor guy like you" and I responded "I actually wanted to buy airtime to call you but I remembered arsenal had a match. That was a better 90mins investment . . ." . This girl para die.

It's of recent I knew how wicked my comment was

21 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
^Hmmm na so undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.