Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (15492 Views)

The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, guy you wicked o! Arsenal of all clubs? you no even give the girl small rep.

The worst statement that comes to mind now was when I heard a girl say to a guy:
"Your brain and intelligence are like two parallel lines, they can never meet"

laugh don kill me hia o....... grin grin
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
I remember one guy trying to woo me, he was sitting so close to me as if he wanted to kiss me, if i move sideways to keep a little distance between us, he closes the gap almost immediately, it was really annoying so i just blurted out "Do you realize your breadth stinks?" shocked

Omo i thank God say the guy no slap me sha,he just left with a bowed head grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kinchiso(m): 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
Bad market like you i just want to help you remove the thorns wey dey for ur toto u dey do inyanga.... SMP
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by KINGwax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: A girl got a request on bbm and accepted it, she asked the dude how he got her pin and the dude seeing the girl's pic, decided she was ugly and that kinda infuriated him.

So he wrote "As you ugly like this you still dey form, even dey ask where i get your pin instead wey you go thank me for adding a monkey like you". grin

Can't really think of any said to me right now.
that was to you freecoccoa. Don't lie it
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
KINGwax: that was to you freecoccoa. Don't lie it
And what if it was?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by KINGwax(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44: If you were on fire and I had pure water, I'd wash my leg with it.
That was by me
relax bros saint mynd_44, that statement wasn't by u, in fact, it is stale. the part of washing your feet could be yours though, cos it is whack.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by KINGwax(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: And what if it was?
i'll be glad you're wit honor.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Spyker: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
It was in my undergraduate day,precisely 2nd year, a femal course mate that i was just playing with by dragging her hand bag off her shoulder screamed out of annoyance, "Why are you disturbing me, please stop sucking my BREAST". The entire class bursted out in laughter, I felt really ashamed despite the fact that she meant sucking her blood.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kinchiso(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
A statement made by a guy to one wowo babe lyk dat....
My eyes detected
My heart reacted
Thousands were rejected &
Only you were selected...
Because i needed a ”MONKEY“
for an advertisement....
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by peziz(f): 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: I remember one guy trying to woo me, he was sitting so close to me as if he wanted to kiss me, if i move sideways to keep a little distance between us, he closes the gap almost immediately, it was really annoying so i just blurted out "Do you realize your breadth stinks?" shocked

you posted this exact thing on a particular thread sometime, can't remember when though. Jeez!! That was harsh ooh! Beht why? D fear of him hitting u no grip u? Lol...
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chiopatra: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Acidosis: "women are nothing but property" - Most Hausa men would say it again and again
dat is why their married women are always looking depressed
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chiopatra: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
kinchiso: A statement made by a guy to one wowo babe lyk dat....
My eyes detected
My heart reacted
for an advertisement....
grin
kinchiso: A statement made by a guy to one wowo babe lyk dat....
My eyes detected
My heart reacted
for an advertisement....
hhehehehheee I laugh in parables
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chiopatra: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
kinchiso: Bad market like you i just want to help you remove the thorns wey dey for ur toto u dey do inyanga.... SMP
Na wa o
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kinchiso(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Chiopatra: Na wa o
I dey tell you ooo....
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by slumcat(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
KINGwax: that was to you freecoccoa. Don't lie it
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Chiopatra: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
domack99: It was in secondary school back then when one of my friends went to meet the library prefect to discuss some issue and while trying to express himself the prefect said to him. "See how you dey speak English like somebody wey dey chop Chloroquine"

N. E. X. T!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by INAHJOSEP(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Back in secondary school, our maths teacher asked 1 yellow sisi a quest so she stood up and placed her hands on her desk... leaning towards it with her face down mumuring then d teacher said and iquote...
"Abeg my sista, even if dat ur breast dey heavy you, answer the question at once and sit down to avoid d stress" oboi come hear laugh...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Bright2(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
The girl said, come guy wetin u dey follow me up & down u no know say shoe get size?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Clemzy16(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
Since the topic says.. "The Worst Statement You Ever Heard." I'll say it gotta be yesterday show of the MTN project fame west africa season 5., when Sonia said "It took her 2years not to hate her dad." and "She hated every guy including her dad." No matter what her dad might have done to her, That's not enough reason to register her wrath on national television. I just wish her all the best in the competition, but if she probably get to be the winner of the competition, those statements will always be used against her.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
peziz: you posted this exact thing on a particular thread sometime, can't remember when though. Jeez!! That was harsh ooh! Beht why? D fear of him hitting u no grip u? Lol...
My sister i don't even know what i was thinking, na God save me sha.cheesy
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kinchiso(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: I remember one guy trying to woo me, he was sitting so close to me as if he wanted to kiss me, if i move sideways to keep a little distance between us, he closes the gap almost immediately, it was really annoying so i just blurted out "Do you realize your breadth stinks?" shocked

You ladies can fear ehhh.... Wot if the guy had slapped you wot will be your reaction?
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by dobberma27(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
lillaowow: "i hate your d1ckk,too long for me... always makes me misarable...everytime, i always have pains in my belly"

my S3xx lincense got revoked afterwards
ha story story nice try though now we know you got a long one..... undecided
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
kinchiso: You ladies can fear ehhh.... Wot if the guy had slapped you wot will be your reaction?
I for jack am for collar come start to cry-sing

you must kill me today o
What did i do to you
Is it because I'm a girl
Kill me let me just die grin grin

Anyways he couldn't have slapped me and go scot free cos people were around, looking at the people go give me small morale to slap am back, hoping and seriously praying that we get separated before he beats me silly grin.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by hustla(m): 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
jhydebaba: If you are not the girl then the girl must be really close to you. Eeyah! Sorry oh.

The couple living next to my house engaged themselves in a heated argument, the husband said "koni bensur fun iya e" and since then I've been looking for the meaning of "bensur".

Means the same thing as Koni dafun iya e!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Messielakes(f): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Rodflmao
domack99: It was in secondary school back then when one of my friends went to meet the library prefect to discuss some issue and while trying to express himself the prefect said to him. "See how you dey speak English like somebody wey dey chop Chloroquine"

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by chiama1: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
While in Jamb class, the literature teacher said to a girl that was always sitting in the front seat..."why are you even always sitting here? it is not your kind of face that one should see as one steps into the class or while teaching, please next time, take a seat at the back...you are not fine atall. i keep seeing your face everytime i turn and i dont like that.

To say we were all shocked and embarrassed is an understatement. The poor girl wept so much that day.

The painful part was that this came from a man that was VERY very ugly. I will never forget that incident.
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
chiama1: "why are you even always sitting here? it is not your kind of face that one should see as one steps into the class or while teaching, please next time, take a seat at the back...you are not fine atall. i keep seeing your face everytime i turn and i dont like that.
shocked
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by chiama1: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
In primary school, a classmate was called "Adiye Abolorun" because some part of her head didnt have hairS on them as a result of some kind of infection she suffered
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by kinchiso(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: I for jack am for collar come start to cry-sing

you must kill me today o
What did i do to you
Is it because I'm a girl
Kill me let me just die grin grin

Anyways he couldn't have slapped me and go scot free cos people were around, looking at the people go give me small morale to slap am back, hoping and seriously praying that we get separated before he beats me silly grin.
LMFAO..... For some guys once u don tell am you must kill me today come see beating, u go fear dat day, slapping him go even make d case worse sef.... O gal you get luck dat day, i dey tell u ooo....
Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by tinnymerit(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
''Though ojukwu is dead but his manhood is still alive''-dame jonathan
''i dont give a damn,will that reduce the price of garri in the market or will it stop boko haram insurgence?''-goodluck jonathan

1 Like

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Ifloxy(f): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
When i was little my house help told me my hair looked like a mad womans pubic hair.I cried my eyes out n i cut my hair b4 my parents came back from work.They were all shocked n d good news,he was sent packing.i

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. by Benito69(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
The worst i ever heard is from my ex-girlfriend...
'Let us go out with other people, but let us not forget that we still love each other. But if we fall in love with the person we are going out with, well, it was meant to happen'.
She later confessed that she wanted to have fun, but also wanted me to have fun too.
I can only imagine if this girl eventually became my wife, she would probably encourage me to get a woman outside too...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Secretly Call My Potential Father-In -Law? / S / Naija Ladies And Big Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.