Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention (15655 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by dtemidare: 7:11am On Aug 31, 2012
The leggy queen of beauty, Nike Oshinowo, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, for those who know her too well is a paragon of beauty inwardly and outwardly.

This tall, sexy and ever-radiant woman of essence, who is not just beautiful but also intelligent, has opened up on the reason why she does not go to church despite the fact that the word of God says we shouldn't forsake the gathering together of holy fellows.

The reason behind this, as we are made to know, is because of unnecessary attention her presence often causes whenever she steps into any church.

The former beauty queen’s decision was exposed in a TV programme she was featured in not too long ago one part of the secrets she shared about herself is why she does not have a place of worship and the reason why she prefers to commune with God inside the four corners of her house.

Hear her explanation, "anytime I enter a church people are always quick to notice me and some may not even concentrate on the service anymore as I always become the center of attraction in such cases. And this also distracts me. Therefore I have preferred to stay at home and worship God, rather than to keep causing unnecessary distractions in church."

When asked if her husband, Dr. Soleye does not complain about this resolution of hers, she explains that he’s comfortable with it and whenever he attends a church service he always comes back to meet at her home.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/191939-nike-oshinowo-causes-distractions-in-church.html
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Niflheim(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2012
This is proof that christians will prefer a night with the 'kims'(lil kim and kim kardashian) over a night with the king(jesus)!!!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Niflheim: This is proof that christians will prefer a night with the 'kims'(lil kim and kim kardashian) over a night with the king(jesus)!!!

Not all christians brother.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2012
A chronic pagan judging her action.. WTH
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Tedpgrass: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2012
If she's that concerned,
sit at the back like Tejubabyface alleges or
go incognito

Simplessss!!!!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by sylve11: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2012
weder she goes to church or not, mosque or not, club or not; that's her own cup of tea. cool

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by bigx(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2012
This's the first time I'm hearing the name. The importance people attach to themselves at times is funny.

13 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by MMM2(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2012
Nike when u get 2 hell fire still tell God dat angry

2 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Okijajuju1(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2012
No hoes allowed in church...

[img]http://vgoffice.catholic.org.hk/poster/After_Church%20Dress%20codeE2.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Navalsadiq(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2012
BEFORE BECOMING A BEUTY QUEEN I BET SHE WAS ALWAYZ ON HER KNEES PRAYING TO GOD TO EMERGE WINNER.NOW SHE HAS ACHIEVED THAT AND HAS DECIDED TO FORSAKE HER CREATOR.WHO DECEIVE YOU SAY YOU FINE SELF.

3 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Alaafialoro(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2012
Who cares if she goes to church or not,only arrogant people reason&talk dat way..#arrant nonsense#

2 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2012
What she's saying is that there are too many broke assss niggas in church, and brokeness means sexually frustrated..
As the posters above me have rightly proved.. She never naked, una don dey pour?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by ebamma(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2012
who ask am

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by ugosly(m): 9:45am On Aug 31, 2012
Madam Nike,WTF,your church must be located in the remotest part of your husband's village because looks like yours wont get a second stare in my church.

4 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by belemzy: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2012
What is wrong with not going to church? Even the Bible say where PRAY IN SECRET.Must you go to church to make the kingdom of God. Salvation is a personal race and GOD alone is to judge. Let those that want to worship in the church feel free and those that want to do it whereever feel free. IT'S BETWEEN SHE AND HER GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2012
listened to that chat, and the fact she doesn,t share bathroom with men, even her husband grin
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Biggyd2: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2012
That is her business. If she wants to go to churches where she is not known, there are many around. So her reason makes no sense. But most importantly, is she is so concentrated in the service, how does she get to notice people that look at her. Moreover why won't she sit in front and not get to see people who look at her? Like I said, it is her business. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2012
She`s just finding an excuse not to go.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by impetus: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2012
She is not saying the truth cos her not attending church is more than what we think, maybe she is avoiding someone. After all, she is not the first beauty queen. Does it mean that the previous beauty queens don't attend church or she is the most beautiful lady in the world. I think she needs deliverance. QED.

3 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Inik(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2012
bigx: This's the first time I'm hearing the name. The importance people attach to themselves at times is funny.
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by slimming: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
That will be a bad decision for her to take, church is more than a place of worship but a place of service to God and humanity.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by free2ryhme: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2012
dtemidare: The leggy queen of beauty, Nike Oshinowo, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, for those who know her too well is a paragon of beauty inwardly and outwardly.

This tall, sexy and ever-radiant woman of essence, who is not just beautiful but also intelligent, has opened up on the reason why she does not go to church despite the fact that the word of God says we shouldn't forsake the gathering together of holy fellows.

The reason behind this, as we are made to know, is because of unnecessary attention her presence often causes whenever she steps into any church.

The former beauty queen’s decision was exposed in a TV programme she was featured in not too long ago one part of the secrets she shared about herself is why she does not have a place of worship and the reason why she prefers to commune with God inside the four corners of her house.

Hear her explanation, "anytime I enter a church people are always quick to notice me and some may not even concentrate on the service anymore as I always become the center of attraction in such cases. And this also distracts me. Therefore I have preferred to stay at home and worship God, rather than to keep causing unnecessary distractions in church."

When asked if her husband, Dr. Soleye does not complain about this resolution of hers, she explains that he’s comfortable with it and whenever he attends a church service he always comes back to meet at her home.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/191939-nike-oshinowo-causes-distractions-in-church.html

this is a poor excuse for not going to church
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2012
Imagin this Old cargo, abeg whoever falls to sin because of you in the Church must be John Okafor aka Mr IBU undecided
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by chemashie(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2012
What if i buy you hijab, will you go to mosque? Oshisko!!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Exponental(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2012
She was definately a perpetual late comer.
If she really wants 2 attend church services, she can as well get to church before d start of service, sit @ a place dat she wont be noticed.
............or.............
Wear a customize cloth labelled
"concentrate, dont blame me if u miss heaven".

8 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by gbadexy(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2012
There is nothing bad in her communicating with her God at home, besides people go to churches for different reasons and like we muslims say during prayer, only God knows who is worshiping him.
What I found peculiar is where she allegedly said people focus on her and get distracted. Does she were skimpy dress to church, otherwise I don't see why people would be mopping at her.
I don't even know how she looks like, but no matter how beautiful she may be, definitely more beautiful people go to churches. Besides, I don't follow or know the beauty queens except akinifesimi or something that goes to red carpet events regularly and is identified.

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by sammily(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2012
Who gives a sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Chedarking: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2012
Nike who?

I'm not sure which is more surprising: The statement That people NOTICE her when she goes to church OR the Fact that some dead reporter actually gave her audience to make such a statement...

Like Seriously?!

GPAN members in the house please check for changes in the price of you-know-what(as a result of this pointless article) in your areas....
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by karpentar: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2012
dtemidare: The leggy queen of beauty, Nike Oshinowo, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, for those who know her too well is a paragon of beauty inwardly and outwardly.

It’s easy for her to quit church because she gets unwanted notices there, meanwhile she engages in multiple social functions/parties and doesn’t mind being noticed in those places. This is the yelling of an unbeliever. Tell her to try another excuse. This one is nonsensical and unintelligent.

5 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by upuphim(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2012
Those who knows Nike should tell her that her excuse is baseless and the inspiration from the pit of Hell. If she starts attending a church, the distractions can not last more than one month. One month distracting worshippers in a church is better than distractions in Hell for Eternity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Reno Omokri Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.