Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (20433 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Bravoe(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2012
I've been having issues with my girl lover on this issue of me not proving that I love her.
I'm the type that is not used to saying "I LOVE YOU" in my previous relationships. But I now make use of it frequently because I really do love her.

How else can you Prove to your partners that you love them?

N.B: MATURED RESPONSE ONLY

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Mynd44: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2012
Just the usual things, don't lie, call her, text her be there for her, listen, care etc

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2012
You don't have to prove anything for love. Love proves itself with time

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
Una be fool: You don't have to prove anything for love. Love proves itself with time

True. I will do special things with my husband to show him that it isnt just about me and he will do the same for me. I like to watch Lifetime movies and he will watch and cry with me and I would watch a soccer match and pretend like I enjoy it.

It is the little things that matters too. Just be yourself and know that you arent in ur relationship alone and how would it feel to you if your partner was selfish?

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by KINGwax(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

True. I will do special things with my husband to show him that it isnt just about me and he will do the same for me. I like to watch Lifetime movies and he will watch and cry with me and I would watch a soccer match and pretend like I enjoy it.

It is the little things that matters too. Just be yourself and know that you arent in ur relationship alone and how would it feel to you if your partner was selfish?
wow! Didn't knw mr chima is a sissy, and u are a lair(didn't wanna say actress, cos dt might add a little dignity in your trade)!
Mrs chima, tell us in truth, u use to pretend enjoying his sex too?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Just the usual things, don't lie, call her, text her be there for her, listen, care etc
@op listen to this advice.
and your life will be better for it. if she doesn't still understand that you love her
then i guess she is looking for something i can't figure out yet

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima(f): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
KINGwax: wow! Didn't knw mr chima is a sissy, and u are a lair(didn't wanna say actress, cos dt might add a little dignity in your trade)!
Mrs chima, tell us in truth, u use to pretend enjoying his sex too?

LMAO@Mr. Chima is a sissy cos he shed tears during a movie. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess you are sissy too huh? You have shed tears in your lifetime sissy! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dtemidare: 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Bravoe: I've been having issues with my girl lover on this issue of me not proving that I love her.
I'm the type that is not used to saying "I LOVE YOU" in my previous relationships. But I now make use of it frequently because I really do love her.

How else can you Prove to your partners that you love them?

N.B: MATURED RESPONSE ONLY

As for me you don't need to do much the only way a man can prove to me that he loves me is to hit me so HARD with intimacy until I could screen his name no more. Or is there any other way a man can prove to his woman that he loves her other than intimacy. one more thing he has to prove to me that he can S.U.C.K the living hell out of me and Vice Versa. If any one says that am not serious that person should prove it to me period.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Bravoe(m): 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Just the usual things, don't lie, call her, text her be there for her, listen, care etc
thanks. but all these I've been doing and she's still not convinced of my love for her
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Bravoe(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
dtemidare:

As for me you don't need to do much the only way a man can prove to me that he loves me is to hit me so HARD with intimacy until I could screen his name no more. Or is there any other way a man can prove to his woman that he loves her other than intimacy. one more thing he has to prove to me that he can S.U.C.K the living hell out of me and Vice Versa. If any one says that am not serious that person should prove it to me period.
Do you fink LOVE is all about sex? for your little mind ehn? smmhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by JallowBah(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
By doing things for him I know he likes. Small and big things. Having the food ready before he comes home. Buying his favourite drink/candy from the shop without him asking. Getting him something I know he needs or want, but never gets around to get himself. Picking up his dirty socks that he left on the floor without complaining about itwink
Letting him go watch football with the boys. Giving kisses. Remembering the beginning together.

Things like that. Not everything has to be put in words either, even though it is good, and important, to tell your partner you love them.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Bravoe:
thanks. but all these I've been doing and she's still not convinced of my love for her
Hang in there. Stick with her and continue what you are doing, she will come around

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2012
Bravoe:

bro, in order for her to understand you (and you understand her), you guys first have to speak the "same language"........and obviously you dont.
if you really knew that girl, I MEAN if you actually meant what you were saying when telling her that you loved her, then you would certainly know this gal. it seems to me that you dont.

btw you do know that:
some women out there will only believe you love them the minute you DIE for them, not before!
some women out there will only believe you love them after you've spent your entire salary on them!
some women out there will only believe you love them when you belittle yourself, in front of the whole world, for her!
some women out there dont even know what the word LOVE means.
some women out there dont even know what they want.

oh btw, do you know that some women out there want you to "prove" your love to them, while they dont give a rat's [b]a[/b]ss about you?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dtemidare: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2012
Bravoe:
Do you fink LOVE is all about sex? for your little mind ehn? smmhhhhhh

whether you like it or not love is all about sex and without sex there can't be true love.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Freiburger(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2012
dtemidare:

whether you like it or not love is all about sex and without sex there can't be true love.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by ocee31(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Give her anal & oral Bleep
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by decode55(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2012
It can NEVER be proven!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by ojekomajeeba: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2012
Catch a grenade for her!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2012
dtemidare: whether you like it or not love is all about sex and without sex there can't be true love.

i guess thats what you tell gals in order to get them to bed, lol! do they even fall for this crap?! what you wrote is a pile of dung!

many people have never experienced s.ex and I can tell you that they truly love, just as much as anyone else. If you believe that s.ex has anything to do with true love then i suggest you educate yourself a little longer on the subject.

although s.ex is important in a r/ship, it has absolutely NO IMPACT on true love.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by kellystech(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2012
If u can call her at list 2wice a day dat means u rely do love her because for u to remember en call her dat means ur tinking about her and dat alone can prove dat u realy do love her

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2012
By telling her you love her
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by ujukala: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2012
Just say the normal/usual thing to him: I love you. And I mean it.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2012
They said "love is blind" undecided
But sincerely, does true love exist??
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

"I like to watch Lifetime movies and he will watch and cry with me" judging from that quote of urs one can actually say that you have a sissy for a husband and a very lazy one too......what kind of movie will a grown up adult watch to become so emotional to the point of crying?that should be the highest level of drunkenness.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2012
Na wa o! But some women are funny! What proof of love does she wants? Ok maybe you should go to 3rd mainland and jump into the lagoon,then she will know you truly love her.o ma se o! sad
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Chomzy19(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2012
dtemidare:

well then u haven't xperienced true luv becos true luv is dt one that lasts without d sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Chomzy19(f): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2012
@OP sayin u luv a woman does'nt mean a tin 2 her unless ur actions say u luv her, so mayb if she is still undecided on ur luv, u've bn only talkin nt acting it out
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Truckpusher: "I like to watch Lifetime movies and he will watch and cry with me" judging from that quote of urs one can actually say that you have a sissy for a husband and a very lazy one too......what kind of movie will a grown up adult watch to become so emotional to the point of crying?that should be the highest level of drunkenness.
i cud nt hold myself frm lollin...which kind man_child be ∂α†?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You husband cries cos of drama? OMG!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by mizzyboy007: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2012
Honestly, ill say dis....therez no such thing as love. Its just a mirage...it doesn't exist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Love To Lust / Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.