Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. (62263 Views)

Career Choice DSS Or ARMY? Suggestions Please!! / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / Career Choice: All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by cuteyangel(f): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
@ spicy and duke:
I nid help figurin my temp.I'm nt social.I can stay indoors al day wiv my lappy.most pple rate me as a snob bt wiv my frends or pple m familiar wiv m a crazy person al 2geda.I v few frends tho.I'm a jack of al trades.I wanna knw everytin.I can't b very active in a group if m nt a leader.my boo complains dat I always wanna b in charge of d rltnship.m nt veri organized bt den I get irritated wen everywhere is nt organized esp wen its done by sum1 else.I get angry vewi easily even 4 issues dt r uncalled for.I do procastinate.I v mood swings a lot.I read sum days to my exams.I pursue lots of projects bt den I always finish it.I always want to stand out.I'm emotional,I cry a lot bt den m dis veri strong person.I blive in luv bt I dnt give second chances esp wen m cheated.dts a deal breaker 4 me.m a blunt and straightforward person.I tell u as it is wivout givin a care if ur hurt.m actuali a spend thrift.1ce I see wat I want I get it.notin holds me bck.I'm a freegiver bt sumtyms I jst kip cryin m broke wen m nt rili broke.lol.dats basicali me

1 Like

Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by daprofo: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2012
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by sinie: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2012
@ op nice post going here! But I think you might have left out one very important trait of a pheelmatic. Stubbornness. Phlegs are very stubborn, whereas they might be procrastinators, when a phleg wants Something nothing can stop him from getting it! He plots, manipulates and does everthing he can until he gets it! That makes them good marketers. That's where I disagree with u, u said they are not good marketers, you are wrong. A phleg in his calm way will convince and manipulate u to do something you don't really want to do. And once motivated they can be the most competitive person in a group, they might not show it but inside they are seriously plotting to get the best. When they are not leaders they have a hard time following authority because they will always believe they can do a better job. A phleg will not volunteeer to lead, but when appointed will lead marvellously.
He's also very good at saying no. Again attributed to his sturboness. He might not stomp and scream no like a choleric will do, he ll just smile and then just won't do it.

1 Like

Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
spicy v:

Awww gurl, thanks smiley. Now, you really didn't give me a lot θf information to werk with but I will try my best to werk with what I have. So, let me highlight the points you gave me, present my analysis and match the results with the temperament combo that best fits.

You don't talk much and your colleagues believe you like to listen more than you contribute.
If this is true, you are a thoughtful person, you like to count your words, carefully articulate them before you speak. Hence, you are slow to respond. You want to make sure that when you speak, you are speaking wise words. You wouldn't want to rush in and make a senseless contribution hence the need to think your words through before speaking aloud. Also, you maybe less confident about how meaningful your contribution would be as you care a lot about what people think and so give yourself a lot θf negative self talk on why your contribution would not be appreciated.

If the above fits you, that is the Melancholy temperament.

Your boss thinks you can do more than you are doing.
This could be either θf two reasons, you are usually unmotivated, often contented with your "little" accomplishment hence your lack θf enthusiasm to do extra or you usually feel some form θf insecurity or self doubt about aiming higher, doing more, reaching for more, achieving more and stretching yourself. You probably are afraid θf failing, or afraid θf being perceived as competitive.

The first reason above is the attribute θf a phlegmatic and the second is a Melancholy.

You like tasking assignments and do not mind staying back to finish the days werk.
This means you love challenges. You are also a finisher as you like to see to the end θf a project. Means you are visionary because visionary people always see the end θf something from the beginning and are focused on working till that end is accomplished. Procrastination is also not your thing.

Now, that is classic Choleric.

Your friends tag you a workaholic but you find it hard to believe.
Well, Cholerics are workaholics. You probably do not believe you are a workaholic because you enjoy the fact that you work a lot, so much that you have gotten so used to it and don't notice. It is in your nature! cheesy gurl the fact that you mentioned you would often stay back to finish an assignment is proof you like to w-e-r-k wink

Given the analysis above, I would say you are a Mel/Chlo. Your dominant temperament is Melancholy and your passive is Choleric. Pheeeew!!! Lol. That's the reverse θf moi.wink

cool
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
cuteyangel: @ spicy and duke:
I nid help figurin my temp.I'm nt social.I can stay indoors al day wiv my lappy.most pple rate me as a snob bt wiv my frends or pple m familiar wiv m a crazy person al 2geda.I v few frends tho.I'm a jack of al trades.I wanna knw everytin.I can't b very active in a group if m nt a leader.my boo complains dat I always wanna b in charge of d rltnship.m nt veri organized bt den I get irritated wen everywhere is nt organized esp wen its done by sum1 else.I get angry vewi easily even 4 issues dt r uncalled for.I do procastinate.I v mood swings a lot.I read sum days to my exams.I pursue lots of projects bt den I always finish it.I always want to stand out.I'm emotional,I cry a lot bt den m dis veri strong person.I blive in luv bt I dnt give second chances esp wen m cheated.dts a deal breaker 4 me.m a blunt and straightforward person.I tell u as it is wivout givin a care if ur hurt.m actuali a spend thrift.1ce I see wat I want I get it.notin holds me bck.I'm a freegiver bt sumtyms I jst kip cryin m broke wen m nt rili broke.lol.dats basicali me

Inasmuchas I'd love to Do this like spicy, I don't have that patience.

You are a Phleg/Chlo. Phlegmatic. And Choleric. Read the first two pages and confirm. Goodluck.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
daprofo: Duke wasn't really being overtly serious. He was only adding practical humour to drive home his point.
Thanks for helping out, I exaggerate sometimes with a bit of humour.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
sinie: @ op nice post going here! But I think you might have left out one very important trait of a pheelmatic. Stubbornness. Phlegs are very stubborn, whereas they might be procrastinators, when a phleg wants Something nothing can stop him from getting it! He plots, manipulates and does everthing he can until he gets it! That makes them good marketers. That's where I disagree with u, u said they are not good marketers, you are wrong. A phleg in his calm way will convince and manipulate u to do something you don't really want to do. And once motivated they can be the most competitive person in a group, they might not show it but inside they are seriously plotting to get the best. When they are not leaders they have a hard time following authority because they will always believe they can do a better job. A phleg will not volunteeer to lead, but when appointed will lead marvellously.
He's also very good at saying no. Again attributed to his sturboness. He might not stomp and scream no like a choleric will do, he ll just smile and then just won't do it.

Thanks for the correction. I didn't write from any book, I wrote from my experiences.
Phlegs are indeed stubborn.
But they are not really meant for marketing like a Sanguine.
They don't talk as much as is needed and their lack of enthusiasm(at least they don't show it) will make any potential buyer or investor change his mind.
They do not like to lead. Will never volunteer and will lose out to a rival choleric(natural leader) or Sanguine(Charismatic, Oratory)
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by spicyv1(f): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
sinie: @ op nice post going here! But I think you might have left out one very important trait of a pheelmatic. Stubbornness. Phlegs are very stubborn, whereas they might be procrastinators, when a phleg wants Something nothing can stop him from getting it! He plots, manipulates and does everthing he can until he gets it! That makes them good marketers. That's where I disagree with u, u said they are not good marketers, you are wrong. A phleg in his calm way will convince and manipulate u to do something you don't really want to do. And once motivated they can be the most competitive person in a group, they might not show it but inside they are seriously plotting to get the best. When they are not leaders they have a hard time following authority because they will always believe they can do a better job. A phleg will not volunteeer to lead, but when appointed will lead marvellously.

Thank you for taking out time to contribute to this thread. I want to point out that your analysis θf the Phlegmatic temperament is not entirely accurate. You got one thing right though, they are stubborn. However, the stubbornness θf the Phleg is as a result θf his lack θf inner motivation and the unwillingness to make effort and not as a result θf being strongwilled! So, they really do not bother with pursuing any goal because it is too much effort for them! Those characteristics you describbed and ascribed to the Phleg is actually that θf the Choleric! It is the Cholerics that stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Phlegs MUST be pushed to achieve goals! Infact, it is the Melancholy that would secretly wish to spearhead something and often resorts to manipulation to subtly have her way. The only Phleg that exists in your analysis is the stubborn nature.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by AjanleKoko: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2012
^^^^
See how you all are debating these temperament definitions like professeurs at a Temperament Convention cheesy

No be inside one book una read them? Too much attention is paid to this subject jare.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2012
spicy v:

Thank you for taking out time to contribute to this thread. I want to point out that your analysis θf the Phlegmatic temperament is not entirely accurate. You got one thing right though, they are stubborn. However, the stubbornness θf the Phleg is as a result θf his lack θf inner motivation and the unwillingness to make effort and not as a result θf being strongwilled! So, they really do not bother with pursuing any goal because it is too much effort for them! Those characteristics you describbed and ascribed to the Phleg is actually that θf the Choleric! It is the Cholerics that stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Phlegs MUST be pushed to achieve goals! Infact, it is the Melancholy that would secretly wish to spearhead something and often resorts to manipulation to subtly have her way. The only Phleg that exists in your analysis is the stubborn nature.

I am a phleg and nothing else. I just can't be ar/sed to do anything grin. Help !!!
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by spicyv1(f): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
Lol babe, well you must have good sides, as all temperament does. Good thing is you know your weaknesses, just do what should be done to be a better person.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
How are you, sist?
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by spicyv1(f): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2012
I am blessed darlen smiley
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
spicy v: I am blessed darlen smiley
missed you!
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by sinie: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2012
spicy v:

Hmmmm I think you should read Tim Lahaye's books on temperament.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by spicyv1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
sinie:
Hmmmm I think you should read Tim Lahaye's books on temperament.

Sir, I have devoured Tims books and done indepth study on temperament. I think you should do another study and further research.

acidosis™:

missed you!

Awwww me too darlen, me too.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by dammytex: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Inasmuchas I'd love to Do this like spicy, I don't have that patience.

You are a Phleg/Chlo. Phlegmatic. And Choleric. Read the first two pages and confirm. Goodluck.

How can someone be a Phleg-Chol, that's very rare.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by dammytex: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Aunty Spicy;
you promised me a Mel-San oo ehn ehn..

we Sanguines don't forget promises like this but if it were to be a task or assignment now, we can be busy talking about MTV Video music awards with the receptionist at 3:52pm while the deadline is 4:00 pm. But trust me na, there will always be a genuine excuse to talk my way out. In other words, the sanguine in you makes you extra smart.

If I come back to this world 10 times, I will choose to be a sanguine 11 times. Can you beat that; you get to achieve a lot while flexing. You have a lot of friends that are always willing to cover up for you even when you are late/absent. Ladies will always be your friend as long as ladies still enjoy those flirty comments about their hair, make-up, dressing and perfumes. Your male friends will always bring party and latest gist to your house because your inputs must always make sense. My parents never flogged me for once, how na? There is always excuse sha ni. Even when they are down-sizing in office, your boss can't even think about you because you will always rescue him with management and customer presentations.

And another thing, we always buy things cheap. No be to negotiate, the seller go tire na. If God blesses you and your seller is a female while you being a guy, trust me, she is already selling at 40% discount while smiling and laughing unless she's a sharp sanguine like you.

So, if you'd like to borrow our sanguine traits (just like Duke pointed out), our forms are available. we'll discuss privately for the fees and special training. All other temperaments can apply except male cholerics.
MALE CHOLERICS, PLEASE DON'T APPLY OO. I no get time for English grammar explanation abeg. Dem wahala too much.

You see, you can even make money being a sanguine while training others, I no fit shout abeg. Come and pay for your forms please

2 Likes

Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
AjanleKoko: ^^^^
See how you all are debating these temperament definitions like professeurs at a Temperament Convention cheesy

No be inside one book una read them? Too much attention is paid to this subject jare.

Ofcourse too many attention is paid to the subject of temperament because it defines who we are, what we do, and why and how we do what we do.
And Yes, we are professors of temperament cool
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
dammytex:

How can someone be a Phleg-Chol, that's very rare.
There are rare temperament blends.
That does not mean they don't exist. She's a Phleg with some Choleric in her. Her temperament also amazes her.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
dammytex: Aunty Spicy;

we Sanguines don't forget promises like this but if it were to be a task or assignment now, we can be busy talking about MTV Video music awards with the receptionist at 3:52pm while the deadline is 4:00 pm. But trust me na, there will always be a genuine excuse to talk my way out. In other words, the sanguine in you makes you extra smart.

If I come back to this world 10 times, I will choose to be a sanguine 11 times. Can you beat that; you get to achieve a lot while flexing. You have a lot of friends that are always willing to cover up for you even when you are late/absent. Ladies will always be your friend as long as ladies still enjoy those flirty comments about their hair, make-up, dressing and perfumes. Your male friends will always bring party and latest gist to your house because your inputs must always make sense. My parents never flogged me for once, how na? There is always excuse sha ni. Even when they are down-sizing in office, your boss can't even think about you because you will always rescue him with management and customer presentations.

And another thing, we always buy things cheap. No be to negotiate, the seller go tire na. If God blesses you and your seller is a female while you being a guy, trust me, she is already selling at 40% discount while smiling and laughing unless she's a sharp sanguine like you.

So, if you'd like to borrow our sanguine traits (just like Duke pointed out), our forms are available. we'll discuss privately for the fees and special training. All other temperaments can apply except male cholerics.
MALE CHOLERICS, PLEASE DON'T APPLY OO. I no get time for English grammar explanation abeg. Dem wahala too much.

You see, you can even make money being a sanguine while training others, I no fit shout abeg. Come and pay for your forms please

Ehm congrats on your Sanguinature.
But do all you can to reduce your weaknesses because there are too many of them.
Sanguines aren't the Luckiest people, they are just too external and less internal. Hope you understand the last statement.

1 Like

Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by dammytex: 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
@Duke,

Please what do you consider as your own temperament?

I know spicy is chol-mel.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by spicyv1(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
quote author=dammytex]Aunty Spicy;

[/quote]

Not me Sir, I recall you cut that deal with Cowgurl wink

Duke_Nija:

Ofcourse too many attention is paid to the subject of temperament because it defines who we are, what we do, and why and how we do what we do.
And Yes, we are professors of temperament cool

Veeery well said[ cool

dammytex: @Duke,

I second that! Duke, its about time you tell us who you are grin
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by vislabraye(m): 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
dammytex: Aunty
Spicy;

we Sanguines don't forget promises like this but if it were to be a task or assignment now, we can be busy talking about MTV Video music sawsaards with the receptionist at 3:52pm while the deadline is 4:00 pm. But trust me na, there will always be a genuine excuse to talk my way out. In other words, the sanguine in you makes you extra smart.

O yeah! From observation the best entrepreneurs are not usually sanguines. Even entertainers maybe standup commedians such as basket mouth. Sanguines don't usually like to task their brain, so its unlikely they are inventors.
Mention some of the self made billionaires and you'll find out. When it comes to women, any temperament can be good as well as lousy. I love sanguines anyway.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2012
vislabraye:

O yeah! From observation the best entrepreneurs are not usually sanguines. Even entertainers maybe standup commedians such as basket mouth. Sanguines don't usually like to task their brain, so its unlikely they are inventors.
Mention some of the self made billionaires and you'll find out. When it comes to women, any temperament can be good as well as lousy. I love sanguines anyway.

Sanguines are sometimes lazy to be intuitive and rely a lot on their gift/talents.
But when they take time to develop themselves in a field, they do excel.

spicy v:

I second that! Duke, its about time you tell us who you are grin

Hahahaaaa.
Ok. I'm a San/Phleg.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by spicyv1(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hahahaaaa.
Ok. I'm a San/Phleg.[/quote]

I knew it! Sensed the Sanguine in you from the very first day you started this thread! Remember?cheesy grin wink
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by 2sexy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
Duke_Nija: The Melancholic Temperament.
Oh Gosh I love this temperament. Not mine, nor that cool or fun, not even because the Love Of My Life happens to fall in this category, but because it is full of Labrynths and cannot fully be understood.

The Melancholy is by far the most amazingly unique and special of all temperaments. They are the most Intuitive, QUIET, RESERVED and ORGANIZED individuals on the milky-way.

They are the most Intelligent and Brilliant Minds You can find. They think and think and think before they talk. And when they do talk, brilliance. But ofcourse, it is not a general rule.

Those who fall into this category are usually very Spiritual, often having extremely religious attitudes and Life style. They are more prone to metaphysical and extraterrestial revelations because of their ability to absorb easily and interprete correctly given their peaceful amd quiet demeanor.

The Melancholy is by FAR the most EMOTIONAL of all temperaments. The melancholy is so emotional that they can easily get depressed and suppressed by their thoughts.

They love Love.
They are Spend thrifts and sometimes stingy.
They are the most Intelligent in class, as the are not just sharp to absorb, they have a sharp mind.
The melancholy is extremely self conscious and shy. The worst thing you can do to them is to publicly or even privately embarrass them. You had better kill them.

Melancholies are great at keeping secrets. They can take a secret to their grave. They are very difficult to decipher. When the bible talked about the heart of man being desperately wicked, who can know it. It was referring to the Melancholy. They can keep things in their mind without saying a word for ages. Mostly inflicting pain and anguish on themselves.

They are very wise and cunning, or should I say carlos. They know what to do but will just leave you to fool yourself while they laugh at you inside.
Non expressive, quiet.

One major characteristic of Melancholies are their extremely Organized Lifestyle, Organized homes, Organized words, Organized dressing, Organized' Organized... They are Organized. Your Brother who would iron his shirt for hours till the gators become razor like is a melancholy. The slightest stain will ruin the whole cloth.

The Melancholy is easily a perfectionist. Every touch must be accurate and exquisite or its not getting in. When they do anything, they do it perfectly. Excellently.

They are very very reliable. When they make a promise, they keep it.
When given a price, they execute it with accuracy and precision and ofcourse, on time.
They are hardly ever late for any funtion, or even, infact, they are always punctual.

They are slow decision makers, shy, and Love their space and quiet time.

The most Obvious and accurate of all the traits is their Mood swings. They are easily hurt, sad and depressed. And never ever forgive until they revenge, and when they do, it will be far worse than they even imagined.
Gosh! Let's say 80% of what you discribed here is me. *Giggles* and ummm... About the forgiving thing, you are right. I don't know though but I would prefer you stab me with a knife than play on my intelligence. Gosh! I hate it when some does that to me. Some dangerous thought would just stream through my mind. Man, my ex was lucky and I must say very lucky because I wondered what I could have done when I realised that she played on my intelligence, cheat, exploit etc.

Yeah... People tend to perceive us as dummy. That's where they are wrong. I could tell when someone is acting foolish by trying to be smart on me and as you rightly pointed out, I often allow them do what they want and like you said, I laugh inside saying (see this small pikin o).

I am quite slow in making decision too but it's usually for a reason. I ask myself, what will be the effect of what I want to do in years to come.

Yup... I dey love die o. Ummm a little shy and a deep thinker.

You try sha...
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by DukeNija(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2012
2sexy: Gosh! Let's say 80% of what you discribed here is me. *Giggles* and ummm... About the forgiving thing, you are right. I don't know though but I would prefer you stab me with a knife than play on my intelligence. Gosh! I hate it when some does that to me. Some dangerous thought would just stream through my mind. Man, my ex was lucky and I must say very lucky because I wondered what I could have done when I realised that she played on my intelligence, cheat, exploit etc.

Yeah... People tend to perceive us as dummy. That's where they are wrong. I could tell when someone is acting foolish by trying to be smart on me and as you rightly pointed out, I often allow them do what they want and like you said, I laugh inside saying (see this small pikin o).

I am quite slow in making decision too but it's usually for a reason. I ask myself, what will be the effect of what I want to do in years to come.

Yup... I dey love die o. Ummm a little shy and a deep thinker.

You try sha...

Yeah! No be small thing O
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by KingsleyAni1993(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
I am extremely Melancholy. Though with a little sanguine mixed in. My close friend is a phlegmatic guy who is very uninterested. I'm training at the law school now. Will make a good lawyer, I hope. Also a writer. Accurate writeup. You tried @op
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by iykoblingz: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
The human actions have been linked to the different temperament blends they belong to.Temperament is a person's normal manner of thinking... for more information visit the link below
http://www.toriahealth.com/you-and-your-temperament/
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by bare1(m): 6:26am On Sep 22, 2015
DukeNija:
Ajanlekoko it is impossible to have all temperament traits. You can only have one dominant or major and one passive or minor temperament. So all you need is sincerity, and you'll locate your temperament type.

I beg to differ on that as I have got 3 temperaments which even though a bit rare, not uncommon.
Re: How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. by faith2ogesco(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2015
bare1:

I beg to differ on that as I have got 3 temperaments which even though a bit rare, not uncommon.
yup. Ppl can have 3. As for me, the % difference BTW my major and minor is so little DAT u can think am San now n next 5 mins phleg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat / Say Thank You To Someone Today For What You Have Achieved In Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.