Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Price Of Garri - Food (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Price Of Garri (40891 Views)

The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!. / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Garri by FOREXMART(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
as the minister of communications, Garrizzle Republic I hearby issue a serious warning to those restricting the free flow of of G matter on this site.

How would you like to try logging in to ur control panel only to find G unit controlling operations?

these boys are not smiling. without us ur nothing.
be warned.
Re: The Price Of Garri by Librate(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2012
2million likes
FOREXMART: as the minister of communications, Garrizzle Republic I hearby issue a serious warning to those restricting the free flow of of G matter on this site.

How would you like to try logging in to ur control panel only to find G unit controlling operations?

these boys are not smiling. without us ur nothing.
be warned.

2million likes
Re: The Price Of Garri by luluosas(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2012
Seun: Yes, please,

It's wrong to ask about the price of garri on a thread that has nothing to do with garri. Doing so will earn you a ban.

Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Oga Seun, you surprised me with your tyrannic stand. So, this is why NL threads are flooded with ''This post has been hid-den'' these days?
If your statement here is correct, what then is responsible for being banned, while a user posted a related comments in a right threads?
From my observations, you are 'BIASED' in your banning campaign. Thank you.
Re: The Price Of Garri by kennyslim1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2012
Make una free dis garri matter jare.
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmmm. cheesy
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
I think the price of garri has increased in the south-south geo political zone! Due to the flood.. Transporting the garri has been a problem thus causing an increase in the price! I think we need this thread back on the front page to we can share our views on how this matter would be solve instead of talking about picture of genevieve eating fufu, or picture of wizkid wearing boxers!
Re: The Price Of Garri by kay9(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2012
Garri has finally added price!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: The Price Of Garri by searay(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Now N18000 a bag in my area.
Re: The Price Of Garri by swtxtacy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2012
Two cups of garri in my area is N100 sad
Re: The Price Of Garri by 1Dray(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2013
Seriously, how much is the price of garri now?
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 09, 2013
1Dray: Seriously, how much is the price of garri now?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I can't categorically tell you one now and later my Oga will say is another one. I think its around N90.00 per cup.
Re: The Price Of Garri by uzoexcel(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mehn d price of garri in d uk na die o...haba,10cups wey dey inside 1 packagin like that na almost 7pounds whichz like 1900naira..dz world s not fair o
@ op,r we nw allowed to talk abt it now or we r still banned sad
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 14, 2013
uzoexcel: Mehn d price of garri in d uk na die o...haba,10cups wey dey inside 1 packagin like that na almost 7pounds whichz like 1900naira..dz world s not fair o
@ op,r we nw allowed to talk abt it now or we r still banned sad

I just came back from Paris and you can imagine how much I bought a sack of "togo" GARRi which is about 5 cups? it sold for €6 that about N1400.

As President of the Garri Association of Nairaland, I am indeed grateful for the faith you've all kept in us during the trying times and battle with Seun and his Mods!

One day our voices will be heard aNd Seun will wish he had been on our side.

Keep on the struggle!

BBpreye
President GAN

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by uzoexcel(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Presido, i would also ask u to push our case and lead the war against the ETT (end time things) group who are threatening to take our shine and are usually tolerated by seun and his mods
bbpreye.:

I just came back from Paris and you can imagine how much I bought a sack of "togo" GARRi which is about 5 cups? it sold for €6 that about N1400.

As President of the Garri Association of Nairaland, I am indeed grateful for the faith you've all kept in us during the trying times and battle with Seun and his Mods!

One day our voices will be heard aNd Seun will wish he had been on our side.

Keep on the struggle!

BBpreye
President GAN
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2014
uzoexcel:
Presido, i would also ask u to push our case and lead the war against the ETT (end time things) group who are threatening to take our shine and are usually tolerated by seun and his mods

They are part of us comrade!

Mote GARRI to your elbow!
Re: The Price Of Garri by 175(m): 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
bbpreye:

They are part of us comrade!

Mote GARRI to your elbow!

Am going for further studies in France!

Hope Garrium is in France?
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
175:

Am going for further studies in France!

Hope Garrium is in France?

Lol!
Affirmative.
Re: The Price Of Garri by alexzandro(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]join us on horse laying bet today...

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Man Feeding A Fish With Beer. / Peak Yoghurt Drink Introduces 1 Litre “Full House Pack” / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.