Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (17029 Views)

Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? / Sunnahs Muslims Should Seriously Begin To Follow / Why Muslims Don't Celebrate Birthdays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
I've seen people diss each other in this forum yet nothing happened. Why is it always different when a moderator is involved? Maclatunji I dont envy the reputation you are about to earn.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Akosbaba(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
leysydez: Most of d commentators so far,hav muslim related ID.,.waiting 4sym1 dat'z neutral 2 comment.
as in atheists abi?
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by maclatunji: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
tevinsolt:

I knew u wouldn't be able to reply this.....know the truth it will set you.....the relationship Muslim have with God is a master slaver relationship, but God is all sufficient he doesn't us to serve him, he made for his Glory but we lost the relationship when Adam and Eve sinned, an animal was killed to cover them........Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, you have choice to accept it or reject him

LMFSO!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: I'm proud to be a muslim,and i'm proud quran.But i'm not proud of hadit,and other man made writing dat are attributed 2 d prophet falsely.
Hadith attributed to the prophet falsely? Subhanallah! Brother you need to go back and learn about the true teaching of your Deen.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by ghazzal: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
manny4life:

How are you a Muslim YET you call GOD? Religious confusion embarassed embarassed embarassed

@manny4life, i know Allah is an arabic word. please what does it mean in english. i think if we can find a word for Rabbi (a more complex word) in english, there should be for Allah - The most High God.... its similar to the capital "G"od as in "God"

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Tbash1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
may Allah reward you for this
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by sino(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
@snubish
Very nice one bro barakallahu fihi...we need rreminding ourselves and further elighten non muslims the beauty of Islam.
Permit me to add one more:
Janah:
The place of our final rest and reward as muslims, after our sojourn on this transient earth abiding by Allah; doing what is good and abstaining from what is bad&evil.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Mavor: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
I need to understand why a lot of comments are being deleted by the moderator

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by ghazzal: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
tevinsolt:

I knew u wouldn't be able to reply this.....know the truth it will set you.....the relationship Muslim have with God is a master slaver relationship, but God is all sufficient he doesn't us to serve him, he made for his Glory but we lost the relationship when Adam and Eve sinned, an animal was killed to cover them........Jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, you have choice to accept it or reject him

a question someone asked on this was: does God need a sacrifice(Blood!) to forgive?
"...an animal was killed to cover them........Jesus..." i dont get it, well, all humans are higher intelect animals(i exenuate you)

did u ever think of what (would have) happened if Adam had sought for forgiveness from his lord......................
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Amalaaba: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
For those of you who have made it a point of duty to spoil our party/fun in Islam, i wish you change of heart, fairness and good conscience.

For those who do not believe that the massive media attack on Islam (Arabs and all those the west are against) are not deliberate, let me give the following recent event: The Non-Aligned Movement meetings took place in Iran between 26 and 31st of August, 2012, but all the western media (BBC, CNN and the print media) did not mention the first 4 days at all and when they reported the meeting, they only mentioned where Ban Ki Moon (Their UN puppet) criticize Iran and Mousi of Egypt mild support of Syria rebels. They failed to mention the statement of the Iranian leader criticizing the west for always imposing their will on others, using UN to oppress and killing people around the world without question (Second citizen syndrome). 120 countries were represented in spite of pressures from Israel and America (According to BBC, who have been trying to isolate Iran for trying to acquire what they (West) have.

Another example: Mousi the current President of Egypt (He has a Phd from an American University?) is being called an ISLAMIST, by BBC, CNN and the western press. The day he asserts himself against Israel, he would be called Islamic Terrorist, yet Natanyawu, who has been calling his western fathers to let them attack Iran for no reason is a peaceful man, not a Jewist or Jewish Terrorist. By the way, why don't we have Christianist? Why?

I am old enough to know that the western Media practitioners are not fair,sophisticated and professional, because i know how they portray Blacks, Chinese, Russians and Communist as sub-humans, in the recent past. Islam and Muslims are their current target and they lie and bend facts as they have always done to achieve their aim.

The above and other pressures we face daily, are the reasons why we dig dip to rediscover ourselves as Muslims and emphasis the unbeatable reasons why we (1.5Billion of us) are proud to be Muslims and so many westerners are discovering the beauty of Islam.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by oobim(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hahahahaha....Islam is another name for peace.eg,''why r people always fighting in Pakistan,Syria,Afghanistan,Iraq,Iran,Northernistan?Could it be because they lack islam(peace)?''

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by stilmatica: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
deols: Brilliant piece. Exctly the type to make home page. Way better than the recent ones we'v had there.
u hit d nail on d head sis... Ow r u?
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Walexz02(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
sino: @snubish
Very nice one bro barakallahu fihi...we need rreminding ourselves and further elighten non muslims the beauty of Islam.
Permit me to add one more:
Janah:
The place of our final rest and reward as muslims, after our sojourn on this transient earth abiding by Allah; doing what is good and abstaining from what is bad&evil.
Hakazalik!.......jazakaAllh
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by oguntola18: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
WONDERFUL. Jazakallahu khairah.ALSO REM. THE BABY BORN WITH QURAN. ALIHAMDULILAH AM A MUSLIM

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by abbas2(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
salam... bro,you have done very well.May ALLAAH increase your eeeman
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by slodot2000: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
how come most of postings here are hidden? why is NL not allowing peoples opinion and comments to be heard? please be civilised. Am outta here!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by hero70(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
Thanks very much for the article. Been a muslim is the best thing that will ever happen to someone just that we dont read the holy Quran with understanding.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by lanyats: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
slodot2000: how come most of postings here are hidden? why is NL not allowing peoples opinion and comments to be heard? please be civilised. Am outta here!
BECAUSE SUCH COMMENTS ARE ANTI ISLAM ACCORDING TO D MOD (Alhaji Mclatunji)
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by muktarmtt(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ilsam 4life Allahu akbar God bless u bro
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by F00028: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva:
Have you seen any Christian killer who has said that he's killing in the name of Jesus?...

what difference does it make to the victims in whose name you kill them
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by gen2briz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
Am proud to be a muslim....
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by donjoe1: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
who is Allah? is it the same as God?

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by rafaha(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Good write up! Am pleased that Allaah is my LORD, Islam is my DEEN and Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is my MESSANGER.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by makizee(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
donjoe1: who is Allah? is it the same as God?
Thank you asking that question...Allah is simply the arabic word for God...the word Allah has been in use in pre-islamic arabia among those that believed in a monotheistic God, just like Olorun in yoruba, Chineke in igbo, Jehovah and Yah'weh in hebrew...Allah is thy God, and he is one...
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by abdulkayus(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2012

Allah is d arabic name for God, d way we call God is our native language, Olorun, Chineke, Ubangiji all means God in yoruba, igbo and hausa respectively, even in arabic bible for d xtains arab, dey call God as Allah, even d northern xtains too, ask dem, get more eductaion dude. CIAO
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by abdulkayus(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2012

Allah is d arabic name for God, d way we call God is our native language, Olorun, Chineke, Ubangiji all means God in yoruba, igbo and hausa respectively, even in arabic bible for d xtains arab, dey call God as Allah, even d northern xtains too, ask dem, get more education dude. CIAO
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by makizee(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
Chanchit:

Yeah, i get where u r going... Psychologists called it Affirmation, that is saying something to boost your ego...

....but to me, you just read a superior argument and you decided to quit this page...doing it curtly
Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by IFEDILIEZE(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
leysydez: Most of d commentators so far,hav muslim related ID.,.waiting 4sym1 dat'z neutral 2 comment.
guess cos it is not worth d tym. Events in northern naija, afghanistan, iraq, pakistan, somalia, sudan, northern mali, syria etc tell a lot abt islam.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
F00028:

what difference does it make to the victims in whose name you kill them
It makes a difference because you're not only disgracing yourself but you're also disgracing your religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruling On Trading Cryptocurrencies / So That It Doesn’t Get To Divorce: 10 Pieces Of Golden Advice. / Matyrdom Of Lady Fatima,daughter Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.