Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (12197 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2012
I ask for God's brain to drain away the rain of pain in your life and in the live of all Nairalanders and fall rain of gain on us all so that what we all obtain and ordain to be will not turn into vain.

Just like the Eagle,
we will all fly.
Just like Gold, we will all be valued.
Just like the sun, we will all shine bright.
Just like the river, we will all flow unlimited.
Just like the palm tree, we will all flourish.
Just like money, we will all be useful.
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU AND TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!

9 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by jhydebaba(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2012
Happy new month to NLders!!!
@OP, nice one.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by charlsecy4(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2012
Amen. Blessings of the Living GOD upon us, but not because it's "new month," but because He created us and Loves us, and is Gracious.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2012
Wishing you all the same.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by AdoreKIZITO(f): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2012
The lord will do a new thing in our lives this month, new wisdom, new understanding, above all increase our IQ in order not to make worthless comments here. In the name of our lord Jesus Christ. Amennnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by kellystech(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2012
@op d same to you smiley[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by idirect(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2012
Ama see saw many month in good health
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Daunashamed(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2012
With all the best wishes but no hard work to back it up,don't be disapointed if you still remain the same at the end of the month as you are today..anyway sha Happy new month to everyone,wish you'll all the best this month have got to offer
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by abdulkayus(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2012
Happy new month to every1, may it be a free bashing and cursin month on NL
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by lekzy01(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2012
‎​l""l__l""l
l ! HAPPY
l__l""l__|

l""" \ l
l l\ \l NEW
l__l \___|

|'''''\ /|
| \/ ! month
|__|\__/|__|

1 Share

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by sweetcocoa(f): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2012
Happy blessed new month to Nlanders and may the bans be reduced this month.

Iseeeeeee
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by suco50(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2012
@Op: Because of rhymes, you now wrote *God's brain*..na wa oo, shey na u b Rhymzo?
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by DANILSA(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2012
Good work guy, seun somebody just did ur work for u or did u delegate ur duty? All the same we are happy to wake up today sound and healthy. Nobody should come from the bush to derail this thread,if u do 6months BAN awaits u. Morning all.grin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2012
sweetcocoa: Happy blessed new month to Nlanders and may the bans be reduced this month.

Iseeeeeee
And may Nairalanders learn how to follow the rules this month grin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by miteolu(m): 9:49am On Sep 01, 2012
Yes o o o o

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ebamma(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2012
happy new month to all my enemies,may bokoharam bomb find my enemies wherever the are,for every chelsea my enemies may plan against me,my Falcoa will destroy it in jesus name,may american drones strike my enemies wherever the are,may my enemies buy a dana aircraft ticket in jesus name.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2012
suco_50: @Op: Because of rhymes, you now wrote *God's brain*..na wa oo, shey na u b Rhymzo?
lol...don't take it d wrong way oo *winks*
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: happy new month to all my enemies,may bokoharam bomb find my enemies wherever the are,for every chelsea my enemies may plan against me,my Falcoa will destroy it in jesus name,may american drones strike my enemies wherever the are,may my enemies buy a dana aircraft ticket in jesus name.
lmao...
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2012
DANILSA: Good work guy, seun somebody just did ur work for u or did u delegate ur duty? All the same we are happy to wake up today sound and healthy. Nobody should come from the bush to derail this thread,if u do 6months BAN awaits u. Morning all.grin
no mind am! The only thing he can do is to threaten us with ban.what stops him as the founder of NL to always send his wishes on every festivity to nairalanders? Mtscheew! Happy new month to you guys!

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Dreyl(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Hppy new month to all NL wish u all d best in everything...
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by laughinggal(f): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2012
Happy New Month to you all[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Wishing you many more month ahead, prosperous month ahead.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Chitexs250(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2012
ebamma: happy new month to all my enemies,may bokoharam bomb find my enemies wherever the are,for every chelsea my enemies may plan against me,my Falcoa will destroy it in jesus name,may american drones strike my enemies wherever the are,may my enemies buy a dana aircraft ticket in jesus name.
how about our movement for the emancipation of freedom for the GPAN
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2012
berem: no mind am! The only thing he can do is to threaten us with ban.what stops him as the founder of NL to always send his wishes on every festivity to nairalanders? Mtscheew! Happy new month to you guys!
please don't bash seun.
Its not easy to run a worldwide Naija Forum like this one. Lets just be happy and celebrate the new month!
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN AND GOD BLESS!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by PaulJohn1: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2012
Happy New Month.
OP same to you

#freeteamgarri
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by greatgod2012(f): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2012
happy new month
happy ember montths, may we see all d ember months through IJN.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by sweetcocoa(f): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2012
Freiburger:
And may Nairalanders learn how to follow the rules this month grin
And May the rules be changed to favor the masses of NL this month. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2012
God's-Word:
I ask for God's brain to drain away the rain of pain in your life and in the live of all Nairalanders and fall rain of gain on us all so that what we all obtain and ordain to be will not turn into vain.

Just like the Eagle,
we will all fly.
Just like Gold, we will all be valued.
Just like the sun, we will all shine bright.
Just like the river, we will all flow unlimited.
Just like the palm tree, we will all flourish.
Just like money, we will all be useful.
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU AND TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!
You copied this from my website. Sha Sha Sha SHAME! 

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2012
OP, Ori e 4kasibe. God bless u yanturu. Happy new month NLs
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: OP, Ori e 4kasibe. God bless u yanturu. Happy new month NLs
are you an artist?
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2012
exxell: You copied this from my website. Sha Sha Sha SHAME! 
don't be angry at me please. Next time i use ur site, i'll place a link to ur site.
Lets just celebrate d new month.
Happy new Month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire At Shoprite Ikeja Mall. / Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right / After Nairaland Where Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.