Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

A New Month Message To Nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A New Month Message To Nairalanders (2054 Views)

I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / Hadith Forbidding Hellfire To Anyone Who Informs Another Of A New Month / Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Month Message To Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2012
I ask for God's brain to drain away the rain of pain in your life and in the live of all Nairalanders and fall rain of gain on us all so that what we all obtain and ordain to be will not turn into vain.

Just like the Eagle,
we will all fly.
Just like Gold, we will all be valued.
Just like the sun, we will all shine bright.
Just like the river, we will all flow unlimited.
Just like the palm tree, we will all flourish.
Just like money, we will all be useful.
HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU AND TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!!

Re: A New Month Message To Nairalanders by CrazyMan(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2012
Next time, take your time to compose a sermon (you never can tell the soul you would win for christ)...I saw a similar post on te front page...but its good anyway...thanks for your efforts. smiley
Re: A New Month Message To Nairalanders by GodsWord2(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2012
CrazyMan: Next time, take your time to compose a sermon (you never can tell the soul you would win for christ)...I saw a similar post on te front page...but its good anyway...thanks for your efforts. smiley
i really appreciate your advice and put it into practice next time.
STAY BLESSED

(1) (Reply)

Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists / Established A Communication Channel With Alternate Realm On Q&A. / "Holy Quran Converted Me to Christianity" says Imam Sulaiman aka Mario Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.