Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Season(9) 2012 Is On! Check How To Register. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season(9) 2012 Is On! Check How To Register. (2033 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season(9) 2012 Is On! Check How To Register. by Codedrock(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Gulder ultimate search season 9 registration is on for 2012 .it isno doubt that this is one of the reality show most Nigerian would like to take part in. gulder ultimate search 2012 registration is on, so candidate who wish to apply can visit their official website after reading the requirement and guidelines .
the season 9 gulder utimate search is titled "THE GATE KEEPER'S OF FORTUNE".
according to them, they are bringing the past three (3) winners as the GATE KEEPER'S to test 12 contestant in the ultimatejungle showdown
if you are a fan of the reality show, you would recall that the prize that was given to the winner last year 2011 was #7.5 million and a SUV CAR, but gulder have step up their game and the prize for the 2012 gulder ultimate search season 9 is #9 million and a SUV CAR plus#500,000 allowance,cool hun.therequirement to participate is as follows.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH SEASON 9
In order to participate, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
==> must be up to 18yrs to visit their registration portal website
==> must be up to 21 to 30 yrs of age to register
==> Possess demonstrable skills in the following vital areas: strength, confidence, endurance, physical and health fitness
==> Carefully read and agree to the Terms and Conditions required for applicants
==> Fill out the on-line Entry Form and upload a recent photograph in the space provided for it on the Entry Form and submit the Form on-line. If you qualify a mail will be sent to your email box within 24hrs containing 1. Terms and Conditions Form and 2. The Referee Form* as attachments.
==> Download and carefully readthe Terms and Conditions Form before signing it
==> Other details/instructions will be communicated to you via email and through this website so ensure you check back from time to time.
Applicant’s two referees MUST bereputable members of the society, one of whom MUST BE the Applicant’s Parent or Guardian. The Referees must authenticate the claims of the applicant by signing the form.
Closing date for the online entry is September 13th, 2012. Multipleregistration will lead to automatic disqualification
The Application Form is detailed to enable us get a good knowledge of the applicant and to determine the suitability of theapplicant for the Gulder Ultimate Search
visit their official website to register www.gulderultimatesearch.tv
this happens to be my best reality tv show, i love it. i wish i could have been 21yr above i would have apply, but since they acept teenagers am gonna wait till then.. And i m sure u guys gotta see me on tv winning then!

(1) (Reply)

How Economical Is Netflix (data Usage) In Nigeria / Download Free Quality Movies, Series, Anime, Nollywood & Bollywood And K-drama / "I Want A Famous Face" on MTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.