Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). (85061 Views)

Ps3 Games For Sale @ The BEST PRICES / High-end HP Laptop For Sale: The Beast N280,000 / PC Games For Sale/swap @ N100 Upwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 3:16am On Jul 29, 2013
teeo: Now that ASUU is on strike are you still not in Lagos
No not at all.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2013
pesty100: shey u get fate series
Yes I do. I have all the Fate games.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 3:19am On Jul 29, 2013
xeleb: guy need like 10 copies of all those game for my laptop and PSP, where n how can we meet, not presently in lagos, but coming to lagos soon. One more thing will your PES 2013 PLAY ON mY LAPTOP wITH 4GB,500 hardrive, but with of processor, of duo cuo, 1Gz that's equal 2Gz, cos dat is where am having problem with d processor , I install PES, 2012, n PES 2011 on it dey are not playing well anytime I start it, both are always skipping , have abandoned them both , but am playing the PEs 2009 , WHICH IS wORKING FINE, PLEASE CAN YOUR PES 2013 , FIFA 2013 , N FOOTBALL MANAGER 2013 WORK ON MY LAPTOP , 4GB, 500GB, 2.00HZ PROCESSOR, ALSO I NEED SOME PSP GAMES TOO, DO YOU HAVE THEM? REPLY WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. My email is Holla2vickie@yahoo.com . Or u can whatsapp me on 08156179656 , or 08067432739 pin 32236bdf,

Yes All would work on your system. Send me a mail containing the list of PC & PSP games you need. You don't need to come to Lagos.I could send them to you.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by born2boink(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2013
wkid:

Yes All would work on your system. Send me a mail containing the list of PC & PSP games you need. You don't need to come to Lagos.I could send them to you.
are you in lagos now?
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2013
^^^ No I don't think I'll be coming to Lagos till the Christmas period. I can send the game to you in Lagos.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2013
wkid: ^^^ No I don't think I'll be coming to Lagos till the Christmas period. I can send the game to you in Lagos.

now am getting suspicious
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2013
teeo:

Suspicious as in? I'm a fraud or a dupe right? Have I ever demanded money 4rm u or anyone before? Have you even dealt with me before? Has anyone ever accused me of duping him? I've never sent my account no to anyone before sending games to them. They always pay after delivery & testing the games. I've met with several Nairalanders one on one in Lagos and on OAU campus. Did I ask you for a single penny?
PLEASE DON'T SPOIL MY BUSINESS. IF YOU FEEL SUSPICIOUS GO ELSEWHERE.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2013
wkid: Suspicious as in? I'm a fraud or a dupe right? Have I ever demanded money 4rm u or anyone before? Have you even dealt with me before? Has anyone ever accused me of duping him? I've never sent my account no to anyone before sending games to them. They always pay after delivery & testing the games. I've met with several Nairalanders one on one in Lagos and on OAU campus. Did I ask you for a single penny?
PLEASE DON'T SPOIL MY BUSINESS. IF YOU FEEL SUSPICIOUS GO ELSEWHERE.

Take a chill pill dude, I just don't like this sending idea. The fact that you keep postponing your coming to Lagos made me suspicious. Have a lovely day. unfollowing
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by born2boink(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
teeo:

Take a chill pill dude, I just don't like this sending idea. The fact that you keep postponing your coming to Lagos made me suspicious. Have a lovely day. unfollowing
Seh na because of ordinary games play you wanted to commit suicide on. He should come lagos because you want to play games and not face his career? Use your coconut head wisely and be patient or unfollow.
Na una yeye mouth wey una dey crucify Jesus, na so una dey accuse innocent person as scam, your case for hell fire na special one.

You don fuckup,

3 Likes

Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by xeleb(m): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
thanks wkid, these are the games I want, I may still send you d mail incase u don't get to read this, list of games , go thus
PES 2013 , FM 2013 , FIFA 2013 , GTA, I love GTA , so much , I have GTA 3 and 4 already , so I want like 2 or 3 more apart from those one I already have, a game related to dat GTA too, like mission n adventure game , so I need your suggestion here, need NBA 13 too, so all in all need like 10 games in all , hoping to hear from you too , my email is Holla2vickie@yahoo.com ,
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by solelymade: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2013
teeo:

Bros, i fit vouch 4 d guy. He is named Yinka, part 5 computer engineering student of OAUIFE. BUSY WITH PROJECT. PUT UR MIND AT PEACE WID HIM...HE IS NOT TOO MONI CONSCIOUS. BETA STILL IF U SO MUCH CRAVE D GAMES ENTA COMPUTER VILLAGE
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by omotolsy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wikid is my guy, gave me enauf games tire. very humble ok. strait forward to d core bt make sure u tell him wat exactly u want n u get it
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by abrazar(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
i need games but am i stay in onitsha.how are we gonna do it
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 5:31am On Aug 09, 2013
abrazar: i need games but am i stay in onitsha.how are we gonna do it
I'll send the games to you through transporters i.e God Is Good, Chisco, etc.

Kindly send me a mail containing your location, list of games you need and your system specifications including your video RAM. To check your video RAM:
On your desktop, right click and click on 'screen resolution'. Click on advanced. The 'Dedicated Video Memory' is your video Ram.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by sucre2(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
teeo:

I have met him before in Lagos and I bought games from him, he even gave me free games but wasn't able to provide me the FM13 that I needed most. He later sent it to me when he got a working one. Deal with him he's trusted

Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by lumidee: 3:37am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls can i get pes2013 on my dell latitude d830, 80gb hdd, 2gb ram, 2.40ghz. My email is sammy345ng@yahoo.com
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 5:36am On Aug 13, 2013
lumidee: Pls can i get pes2013 on my dell latitude d830, 80gb hdd, 2gb ram, 2.40ghz. My email is sammy345ng@yahoo.com
It would be very slow.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by edunwosu(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2013
Yinka, I have already sent you an email with id edunwosu2@gmail.com, and I have told you what I need as in pc games.fifa manager 13 and 12. Football manager 12 & 13.i resides in lagos.can recommend any stimulation games on Basketball or any games.
From all what I read I believe you re a correct guy.
Takia
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by jude33084(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
pls how can i get a free psp games to download?

my nephew has been on my neck pls sad
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
edunwosu: Yinka, I have already sent you an email with id edunwosu2@gmail.com, and I have told you what I need as in pc games.fifa manager 13 and 12. Football manager 12 & 13.i resides in lagos.can recommend any stimulation games on Basketball or any games.
From all what I read I believe you re a correct guy.
Takia
I've replied you
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
jude33084: pls how can i get a free psp games to download?

my nephew has been on my neck pls sad

Just send me a mail containing your location and the kind of PSP games your nephew is interested in.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by jayokla: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
this is the guy you sent FM13 and FIFA manager to in ibadan today, nice doing business with you, game working perfectly on my PC, everyone, the op is 100% genuine.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by thegame(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Yinkus wkid, how far? I need interesting games to have fun with and all o. I have played pc hitman and most wanted in the past n gta. So these and maybe other interesting ones wld be appreciated. I'm currently in osogbo. Any luck?
And also, do you have gamepads to support the games?
My laptop is a samsung c series 500gb/4gb ram. 2.4 dual core or so. Thanks man
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by jude33084(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
wkid:

Just send me a mail containing your location and the kind of PSP games your nephew is interested in.

Plz if you can help I will appreciate it.

Thanks smiley
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hey Wkid i need GTA IV, BALLAD OF TONY GAY AND LOST AND DAMNED I STAY AT OJOTA malikmoreni@gmail.com
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by bigiyaro(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2013
Wkid, since u r a computer guru, what system specs do you think is ideal for hard core gaming, especially games created in 2012 upwards. I intend going for pc games since ps3 games r so expensive. Thanks. mykeslim@yahoo.com.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by Shekson(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2013
@wizkd.
Wats yur mail address? Or can yu kindly send FM2013 and FIFA Manager 2013 to the mailbox: rooney4biodun@yahoo.com
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2013
thegame: Yinkus wkid, how far? I need interesting games to have fun with and all o. I have played pc hitman and most wanted in the past n gta. So these and maybe other interesting ones wld be appreciated. I'm currently in osogbo. Any luck?
And also, do you have gamepads to support the games?
My laptop is a samsung c series 500gb/4gb ram. 2.4 dual core or so. Thanks man

Cool. Oshogbo is quite close to Ife where I am presently.

Kindly send me a mail containing a list of games you need and your system specifications including your video RAM. To check your video RAM:
On your desktop, right click and click on 'screen resolution'. Click on advanced. The 'Dedicated Video Memory' is your video Ram.
I don't sell game pads but there are so many other places where you can get game pads.
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2013
malikmoreni: Hey Wkid i need GTA IV, BALLAD OF TONY GAY AND LOST AND DAMNED I STAY AT OJOTA malikmoreni@gmail.com

Kindly send me a mail containing your location, list of games you need and your system specifications including your video RAM. To check your video RAM:
On your desktop, right click and click on 'screen resolution'. Click on advanced. The 'Dedicated Video Memory' is your video Ram
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Shekson: @wizkd.
Wats yur mail address? Or can yu kindly send FM2013 and FIFA Manager 2013 to the mailbox: rooney4biodun@yahoo.com
seyi.whizkid@gmail.com
Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by wkid(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2013
bigiyaro: Wkid, since u r a computer guru, what system specs do you think is ideal for hard core gaming, especially games created in 2012 upwards. I intend going for pc games since ps3 games r so expensive. Thanks. mykeslim@yahoo.com.

Processor: At least core i5 or core i7

Ram: 6 Gb minimum.

GRAPHICS CARD: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SPECIFICATION.
At least a 1 Gb Nvidia or ATI graphics card. A 1 Gb graphics card should play all games available now but some games would be slow when running them on maximum settings with a 1 Gb graphics card so try and get a 2 Gb or higher video memory graphics card. On the average Nvidia graphics cards are better than ATI as they perform better and they heat up less.

Then there are other peripherals like an SSD drive, bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0 ports, HDMI port, backlight keyboard etc but the most most important specs are the ones I first listed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.