Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

...and The Fight 4 Garri Continues - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ...and The Fight 4 Garri Continues (653 Views)

I Won The Fight With The Kenyan Girl / If Nigeria Continues Like This, I May Have To Start Stealing / APC Blasts Mayweather, Calls For Cancellation Of The Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...and The Fight 4 Garri Continues by masterpiecer(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
By now i'm sure Seun has notice the invasion of 'garri' on NL, garri has gone viral, there is hardly no thread where d 'G' wrod is not mention, the question is;

will Seun win this fight or will the garrians overcome?

i even hear that theres now a weblink where supporters now air thier views.
www.irepgarri.com
Re: ...and The Fight 4 Garri Continues by eduson33(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
This one na quize or exam?who give am power to win?
Infact,madam,mix beans & plantain,add ewedu,one kpomo and okporoko.no time !
Re: ...and The Fight 4 Garri Continues by Black002(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2012
eduson33: This one na quize or exam?who give am power to win?
Infact,madam,mix beans & plantain,add ewedu,one kpomo and okporoko.no time !

Hahahahaha i don laff soteeh water don dey comot from somewia
Re: ...and The Fight 4 Garri Continues by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
What's with these people sef?

(1) (Reply)

PURE WATER Is Now Sold For 5 NAIRA Instead Of 10 Naira:: / Chiadika's Mom Petition River State Governor (aluu4) / Describe Your 2012: The Good And Bad Experiences You Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.