Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses (77935 Views)

Top 20 Most Curvy And Bootylicious Nollywood/Ghollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Gorgeous! Check Out The TOP 10 Most Beautiful Actresses In Ghana / Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah With And Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2012
THE GA tribE

1.Joselyn Dumas
2.Naa Ashorkor Mensah-Doku
3.Benedicta Gaffah
4.Leonora Okine
5.Jasmine Baroudi
6.Nikki Samonas

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
two more actresses from the GA tribe

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
The ASHANTI tribe

1.Jackie Appiah
2.Juliet Ibrahim
3.Helen Asante
4.Nana Ama Mcbrown
5.Veeda Darko
6.Magdalene mensah
7.Soraya Mensah
8.Ama Konadu Abebrese

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
more actresses from the Ashanti tribe

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2012
The FANTI tribe

1.Nadia Maame Esi Sidiku-Buari
2.Yvonne Nelson
3.Yvonne Esi Chinyere Okereke Okoro(Fanti/Ibo)
4.Martha Ankomah
5.Lydia Forson
6.Christabel Ekeh (Fanti/Ibo)
7.Ebiere Bright (Fanti/Ibo)
8.Blanche Worae

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
More actresses from the FANTI tribe

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
The EWE tribe

1.Luckie Emefa Lawson
2.Beverly Afaglo
3.Zynell Lydia Zuh
4.Kafui Danku

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
The HAUSA tribe

1.Sermira Adams
2.Salma Mumin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by valenlabella(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Doesn't Twi and Fanti fall under the Ashanti ethnic group? I thought they were just languages within the group. Anyway, based on the pictures posted, Fanti all the way!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by tpia5: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2012
cant tell the difference between any of them- half (or three quarters) of the photos are biracial and the presentable ones among the other half look nigerian so are probably mixed with nigerian.

the 0.001% ( one or two, at most three) pictures who actually look ghanaian, cant tell who is what tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
valen la bella: Doesn't Twi and Fanti fall under the Ashanti ethnic group? I thought they were just languages within the group. Anyway, based on the pictures posted, Fanti all the way!

Twi is the main language spoken by the Akan ethnic group which consist of the Ashantis, the Fantis, and other small tribes. They have Ashanti twi and Fanti Twi. Ashanti twi and Fanti twi is like English and broken english, i hope you know what i mean. however over 80% of ghanaians, regardless of what tribe they belong to or language they speak, knows how to speak the Ashanti twi. i am half fanti/ half yoruba, i speak both fanti and Ashanti twi.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:
cant tell the difference between any of them- half (or three quarters) of the photos are biracial and the presentable ones among the other half look nigerian so are probably mixed with nigerian.

the 0.001% ( one or two, at most three) pictures who actually look ghanaian, cant tell who is what tribe.

Apart from Yvonne okoro, christabel ekeh, and ebiere bright, none of the non- mixed actresses there are mixed with nigerian blood what do you mean. the only mixed ones on there are nadia, jasmine, nikki, magdalene, soraya and juliet. the rest are not mixed.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by valenlabella(f): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
DARE_FATADE:

Twi is the main language spoken by the Akan ethnic group which consist of the Ashantis, the Fantis, and other small tribes. They have Ashanti twi and Fanti Twi. Ashanti twi and Fanti twi is like English and broken english, i hope you know what i mean. however over 80% of ghanaians, regardless of what tribe they belong to or language they speak, knows how to speak the Ashanti twi. i am half fanti/ half yoruba, i speak both fanti and Ashanti twi.

Oh okay now I understand smiley
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Anonymous123: 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
tpia@:

can you describe how are ghanaian is supposed to like please because i dont get ur point. you comes off as one with a shallow mentality. africans in general regardless of what coutry are very diverse in looks.Heck! i saw one senegal girl at my work place here in Virginia, i thought she was nigerian until she revealed she was from senegal. the fact is we africans look alike especially west africans. just appreciate the fact that these women are beautiful and stop trying to attach nigeria to them. there are only three of the actresses mixed with Nigerian blood as stated by the Poster, and apart from yvonne okoro, the other two are just average looking. i guess the mixed race kids grew up with their mothers because their father was not part of their lives so of course they are going to identify with their mother's tribe. And as a matter fact, when did being mixed disqualify one from being ghanaian or nigerian. if that is case, then i dont think it right for the likes of Caroline Ekanem, Lilian Bach, Eku Edewor to represent us in the nigerian entertainment industry. look i know we got issues with Ghana and all, but this attempt by us to trying to put their country down in order to elevate Nigeria is stupid and Foolish. These women are from their country; whether light skinned, brown skinned, dark skinned, pink skinned, whatever, just appreciate and move on and stop being unnecessarily stereotypical.

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by tpia5: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2012
i saw one senegal girl at my work place here in Virginia, i thought she was nigerian until she revealed she was from senegal.

duh, either you dont know what nigerians look like, or she was fulanoid or of gambian ancestry.

its not rocket science.

as per the rest of your post- not sure what you're getting at by putting up pictures of mixed race ghanaians and asking people to rate their tribe.

if you're going to do that, then you might as well ask people to rate their non-black side too.

anyway, like i said, they all look mostly the same to me. Half are biracial, the other half look nigerian. One or two look ghanaian.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by RSAGenius: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2012
They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's pretty clear that you dont even know what women from your country look like. I thought you were gonna say they look south african. Why do nigerians assume that other African countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid description of what Nigerian women look like based on 20 or so years that your women have graced the screens of Africa through movies and also based on what i have seen here in America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth. Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall under what a typical nigerian woman look like. over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig, she is either shapeless or have unattractive legs. thats the God damn truth based on my experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt have unattractive legs, she has bleached the heck out of her body. you know the kind of bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all these actresses have bleached the hell outta their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall, big and manly looking with a feet as wide as that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see Nigerian women in high heels; very unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. Dude leave these ghanaian Ladies alone. they are simply gorgeous. their mixed raced are beautiful so is their non mixed raced women.infact saying their look like Nigerian women is a big insult to these gorgeous women.
tpia@:

duh, either you dont know what nigerians look like, or she was fulanoid or of gambian ancestry.

its not rocket science.

as per the rest of your post- not sure what you're getting at by putting up pictures of mixed race ghanaians and asking people to rate their tribe.

if you're going to do that, then you might as well ask people to rate their non-black side too.

anyway, like i said, they all look mostly the same to me. Half are biracial, the other half look nigerian. One or two look ghanaian.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by octus2008(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
A SIMPLE POST WITH A SIMPLE QUESTION,SOME NAIJA PPLE PAAA..............UNA TOO FOOL UNA SELF.I THINK THE GA PPLE ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL.FINISH.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by otumfour(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
tpia@:

tpia@:

its not rocket science.

this clueless she-goat talks to walls in real life, so ladies.....pls ignore her.........

RSA_Genius: They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's pretty clear that you dont even know what women from your country look like. I thought you were gonna say they look south african. Why do nigerians assume that other African countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid description of what Nigerian women look like based on 20 or so years that your women have graced the screens of Africa through movies and also based on what i have seen here in America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth. Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall under what a typical nigerian woman look like. over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig, she is either shapeless or have unattractive legs. thats the God damn truth based on my experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt have unattractive legs, she has bleached the heck out of her body. you know the kind of bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all these actresses have bleached the hell outta their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall, big and manly looking with a feet as wide as that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see Nigerian women in high heels; very unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. Dude leave these ghanaian Ladies alone. they are simply gorgeous. their mixed raced are beautiful so is their non mixed raced women.infact saying their look like Nigerian women is a big insult to these gorgeous women.

shocked shocked shocked shocked damn!!! murder she wrote
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by tpia5: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
otumfour:

my mama the clueless she-goat talks to walls in real life, hence i am ugly.........

shocked shocked shocked shocked damn!!! murder she wrote

when you're dead, be sure to let us know.

at the rate you're going, sure banker.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by dasparrow: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2012
@Post

I can't tell which tribe has the most beautiful actresses because in each tribe, I see the ladies are pretty. However, I though Juliet Ibrahim is not originally Ghanian? I read that she has a lebanese father and a liberian mother I believe but she migrated to Ghana at some point in her life. Nonetheless, they are all pretty ladies.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by dasparrow: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2012
RSA_Genius: They look like who? Nigerian women? Dude it's pretty clear that you dont even know what women from your country look like. I thought you were gonna say they look south african. Why do nigerians assume that other African countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid description of what Nigerian women look like based on 20 or so years that your women have graced the screens of Africa through movies and also based on what i have seen here in America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth. Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall under what a typical nigerian woman look like. over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a mouth like pigs. if your lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig, she is either shapeless or have unattractive legs. thats the God damn truth based on my experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt have unattractive legs, she has bleached the heck out of her body. you know the kind of bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all these actresses have bleached the hell outta their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson is bleaching her face.Now if ur lucky to find a nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall, big and manly looking with a feet as wide as that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see Nigerian women in high heels; very unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. Dude leave these ghanaian Ladies alone. they are simply gorgeous. their mixed raced are beautiful so is their non mixed raced women.infact saying their look like Nigerian women is a big insult to these gorgeous women.

Why all this bitterness and long epistle? Calm down. Nigeria has over 150 million citizens and you want to judge the beauty of Nigerian ladies based on a few fugly ones you ran across in the USA? What is the percentage of Nigerian ladies living in the states against Nigeria's female overall population? What is ther percentage of Nigerian actresses against Nigeria's female overall population? Less than 1% I would say. Go to bellanaija.com to the wedding section and see naturally pretty Nigerian brides and their female guests from different ethnic groups and with different skin tones who have not bleached. Please let's not derail this beautiful thread with unncessary back and forth bickering or else I will report you guys to the moderators. Peace!

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by MeGaStReEt: 2:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Martha Ankomah is ma Ghanaian gf... lofff that gurl
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Don't know about tribe, but I think this woman is the cutest.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/807065_SERMIRA_2_jpg7342fbc4fe29cba5d24bdd92775fa234
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 09, 2012

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxilxLBn0Mu3g2qC8I35beqZ_GhmwyL2RnQHTJNCGy1LUYgXJiAoPPYXST[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 09, 2012
stillwater: Don't know about tribe, but I think this woman is the cutest.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/807065_SERMIRA_2_jpg7342fbc4fe29cba5d24bdd92775fa234

oh she's cuuuuute! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
I thought Buari was Haoussa/Lebanese or is she Haoussa/Fanti/Lebanese?
And Juliet Ibrahim Mum is Liberian I believe and her dad lebanese?

They all look good though, but the Fanti look the best I think
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
Anonymous_123:

can you describe how are ghanaian is supposed to like please because i dont get ur point. you comes off as one with a shallow mentality. africans in general regardless of what coutry are very diverse in looks.Heck! i saw one senegal girl at my work place here in Virginia, i thought she was nigerian until she revealed she was from senegal. the fact is we africans look alike especially west africans. just appreciate the fact that these women are beautiful and stop trying to attach nigeria to them. there are only three of the actresses mixed with Nigerian blood as stated by the Poster, and apart from yvonne okoro, the other two are just average looking. i guess the mixed race kids grew up with their mothers because their father was not part of their lives so of course they are going to identify with their mother's tribe. And as a matter fact, when did being mixed disqualify one from being ghanaian or nigerian. if that is case, then i dont think it right for the likes of Caroline Ekanem, Lilian Bach, Eku Edewor to represent us in the nigerian entertainment industry. look i know we got issues with Ghana and all, but this attempt by us to trying to put their country down in order to elevate Nigeria is stupid and Foolish. These women are from their country; whether light skinned, brown skinned, dark skinned, pink skinned, whatever, just appreciate and move on and stop being unnecessarily stereotypical.

WORD!
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
Sybellah: I thought Buari was Haoussa/Lebanese or is she Haoussa/Fanti/Lebanese?
And Juliet Ibrahim Mum is Liberian I believe and her dad lebanese?

They all look good though, but the Fanti look the best I think

The hausa man is Nadia's step father. her mum is a fanti married to a hausa man. Nadia herself was born in a fanti town in the western region of ghana. she has a fanti middle name too.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
DARE_FATADE:

The hausa man is Nadia's step father. her mum is a fanti married to a hausa man. Nadia herself was born in a fanti town in the western region of ghana. she has a fanti middle name too.

Juliets mum is half ghanaian from the ashanti tribe and half liberian. u r right, her dad is lebanese.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by DAREFATADE(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I can't tell which tribe has the most beautiful actresses because in each tribe, I see the ladies are pretty. However, I though Juliet Ibrahim is not originally Ghanian? I read that she has a lebanese father and a liberian mother I believe but she migrated to Ghana at some point in her life. Nonetheless, they are all pretty ladies.

Juliet ibrahim did not migrate to ghana. she was born in ghana and raised in ivory coast.but decided to return to the country where she was born. her mum is half ghana from the ashanti tribe/ half liberian and her dad is lebanese.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2012
DARE_FATADE:

oh ok i see! Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Ghanaian Actress And Their Tribes: Which Tribe Has The Most Beautiful Actresses by londoner: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
RSA_genius....lol....very funny.

Are you South African?

If so your negativity towards Nigerian women (and probably all Nigerians) makes perfect sense to me.

Look through the threads here on Nigerian beauty.....it will embarrass you mate and make you eat your words....lol

@topic......a few pretty girls here. If I had to say one tribe, it would be Ga.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Paper’s Porn “Awurama” Video: “My Daughter Is Possessed” – Father Of Girl / Davido Mocks Peruzzi Over His Leaked Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Slay Queen / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.