Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,517 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Muslims- Answer Me - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims- Answer Me (1262 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims- Answer Me by nakash: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
A simple yes or not will suffice. Did your prophet order the murder of those who rejected him? Bear in mind we know that "education is illegal" followers (boko haram) have been very "peaceful" to all deens.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2012
LWKMH o.Nakaaaaaaash! Whats this beef with you and islam?
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
Reyginus: LWKMH o.Nakaaaaaaash! Whats this beef with you and islam?
Who know for am? Always on one case or the other about Muslims.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by manmustwac(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
What's your beef against Islam? Arnt Islam & Christianity both imported religions?
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
manmustwac: What's your beef against Islam? Arnt Islam & Christianity both imported religions?
Maybe one Muslim man snatched the love of his life from him. grin grin grin
but seriously the guy needs to calm down. Look through his topics and it's always Islam this or Islam that.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by LagosShia: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
nakash: A simple yes or not will suffice. Did your prophet order the murder of those who rejected him? Bear in mind we know that "education is illegal" followers (boko haram) have been very "peaceful" to all deens.

No!
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by nakash: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2012
Ill believe you 100% as an authority if you can explain 19500 terror attacks aimed at non muslims by muslims since 9/11. Defensive tactics?
LagosShia:

No!
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by LagosShia: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2012
nakash: Ill believe you 100% as an authority if you can explain 19500 terror attacks aimed at non muslims by muslims since 9/11. Defensive tactics?

This is the question you asked to which I answered 'no':

'Did your prophet order the murder of those who rejected him?'

The 19500 terror attacks were not carried out by my Prophet (sa),or were they?
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
LagosShia:

This is the question you asked to which I answered 'no':

'Did your prophet order the murder of those who rejected him?'

The 19500 terror attacks were not carried out by my Prophet (sa),or were they?

lmao. Hatred for Islam is clouding his reasoning.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by nakash: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Ok why do muslims shout allah akber when murdering innocents?
fellis:
lmao. Hatred for Islam is clouding his reasoning.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
nakash: Ok why do muslims shout allah akber when murdering innocents?
1. The fact that you hear these people shouting Allahu Akbar does not mean that they are Muslims.
2. They shout it because they wrongly believe that they are doing the work of God by killing people.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2012
fellis:
1. The fact that you hear these people shouting Allahu Akbar does not mean that they are Muslims.
2. They shout it because they wrongly believe that they are doing the work of God by killing people.
I disagree that they are not muslims. Simply put: 'they are bad muslims'.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
Reyginus: I disagree that they are not muslims. Simply put: 'they are bad muslims'.
Why I said they are not Muslims is because most of these people pretend to be Muslim sometimes in order to direct attention of law enforcement to Muslims. There have been cases in Nigeria where Christians were caught dressed up as Muslims while trying to blow up churches.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
fellis:
Why I said they are not Muslims is because most of these people pretend to be Muslim sometimes in order to direct attention of law enforcement to Muslims. There have been cases in Nigeria where Christians were caught dressed up as Muslims while trying to blow up churches.
Yes I agree. What about al-queda,are they or not? In most cases they are adherents of the faith.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2012
Reyginus: Yes I agree. What about al-queda,are they or not? In most cases they are adherents of the faith.

Are you asking me if al quaeda are Muslims? That is another issue entirely because I believe that the US is using them as a cover to carry out its terror attacks. Don't ask me to give reasons for my belief please.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by vedaxcool(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
nakash: Ok why do muslims shout allah akber when murdering innocents?
Another thread of desperation, so because one chants something means automatically that thing is responsible for whatever action u are taking? Poor soul, I see u are loosing a grip of reality. So bad is these line of reasoning that u are sounding more like mazaje, I ask if I chant nakash nakash and killed somebody, should u be held responsible for the crime? Pls your answer should be sane and coherent . . . Lest we write u off!
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
fellis:
Are you asking me if al quaeda are Muslims? That is another issue entirely because I believe that the US is using them as a cover to carry out its terror attacks. Don't ask me to give reasons for my belief please.
Why all the ranting. Are there not bad christains as well. You make it sound like no muslim can do evil.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2012
Reyginus: Why all the ranting. Are there not bad christains as well. You make it sound like no muslim can do evil.
Do you even know what 'rant' means? :/
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sorry if that was harsh. But was that all you could get from the post.
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by BetaThings: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2012
@OP

No christian country is occupied by a muslim country. No Muslim government attacks innocent christians

Yet
Nor is this imbalance limited to the DHS: since coming under Republican control in 2010, the House Homeland Security Committee has held five hearings on Muslim radicalisation, and none on right-wing threats. Yet America’s right-wing extremists commit a vastly greater number of murderous attacks (though leading to fewer deaths) than Muslims do.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2012/08/domestic-terrorism

And
http://www.harpers.org/archive/2009/05/0082488

American Christian Soldiers were shouting "Jesus Killed Mohammed" (PBUH) as they attacked Iraqis in their homes.
Why did you not go to the christian section to ask the christians to explain it

When Sergeant Jeffery Humphrey and his squad of nine men, part of the 1/26 Infantry of the 1st Infantry Division, were assigned to a Special Forces compound in Samarra, he thought they had drawn a dream duty. “Guarding Special Forces, it was like Christmas,” he says. In fact, it was spring, 2004; and although Humphrey was a combat veteran of Kosovo and Iraq, the men to whom he was detailed, the 10th Special Forces Group, were not interested in grunts like him. They would not say what they were doing, and they used code names. They called themselves “the Faith element.” But they did not talk religion, which was fine with Humphrey.
An evenhanded Indianan with a precise turn of mind, Humphrey considered himself a no-nonsense soldier. His first duty that Easter Sunday was to make sure the roof watch was in place: a machine gunner, a man in a mortar pit, a soldier with a SAW (an automatic rifle on a bipod), and another with a submachine gun on loan from Special Forces. Together with two Bradley Fighting Vehicles on the ground and snipers on another roof, the watch covered the perimeter of the compound, a former elementary school overlooking the Tigris River.

Early that morning, a unit from the 109th National Guard Infantry dropped off their morning chow. With it came a holiday special—a video of Mel Gibson’s The Passion of the Christ and a chaplain to sing the film’s praises, a gory cinematic sermon for an Easter at war. Humphrey ducked into the chow room to check it out. “It was the part where they’re killing Jesus, which is, I guess, pretty much the whole movie. Kind of turned my stomach.” He decided he’d rather burn trash.

He was returning from his first run to the garbage pit when the 109th came barreling back. Their five-ton—a supersized armored pickup—was rolling on rims, its tires flapping and spewing greasy black flames. “Came in on two wheels,” remembers one of Humphrey’s men, a machine gunner. On the ground behind it and in retreat before a furious crowd were more men from the 109th, laying down fire with their M-4s. Humphrey raced toward the five-ton as his roof shooters opened up, their big guns thumping above him. Later, when he climbed into the vehicle, the stink was overwhelming: of iron and gunpowder, blood and bullet casings. He reached down to grab a rifle, and his hand came up wet with brain.

Humphrey had been in Samarra for a month, and until that day his stay had been a quiet respite in one of the world’s oldest cities. Not long before, though, there had been a hint of trouble: a briefing in which his squad was warned that any soldier caught desecrating Islamic sites—Samarra is considered a holy city—would fall under “extreme penalty,” a category that can include a general court-martial and prison time. “I heard some guys were vandalizing mosques,” Humphrey says. “Spray-painting ’em with crosses.”

The rest of that Easter was spent under siege. Insurgents held off Bravo Company, which was called in to rescue the men in the compound. Ammunition ran low. A helicopter tried to drop more but missed. As dusk fell, the men prepared four Bradley Fighting Vehicles for a “run and gun” to draw fire away from the compound. Humphrey headed down from the roof to get a briefing. He found his lieutenant, John D. DeGiulio, with a couple of sergeants. They were snickering like schoolboys. They had commissioned the Special Forces interpreter, an Iraqi from Texas, to paint a legend across their Bradley’s armor, in giant red Arabic script.
“What’s it mean?” asked Humphrey.
Jesus killed Mohammed
,” one of the men told him. The soldiers guffawed. JESUS KILLED MOHAMMED[hr] was about to cruise into the Iraqi night.

1 Like

Re: Muslims- Answer Me by DevotedOne(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
In The Name of The Merciful, The All Merciful Allaah. Peace Be Upon You Everyone. Well, you need an introduction to 9-11, if you think Muslims were so stupid as to kill nearly three thousand innocents, even beside the fact that at least three hundred Muslims, worked in those towers [World Trade Center]. You may begin viewing with which ever you so choose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQd86V8h4CI&feature=g-vrec 9/11 - Time For Truth (2011) This one keep talking about al qaeda which does not exist! except in the mind of the beholder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4&feature=related 9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) re: false flag attacks.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU961SGps8g&feature=related[/url] BEST 9/11 DOCUMENTARY EVER!(FULL MOVIE) - One guy sitting in a cave pulled this off!

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alMC9AoF9I8&feature=related[/url] U.S. Military Knows Israel did 9/11 - Needs no further explanation.

The following video asks a good deal of important questions. And responds with practical answers. Pass it on!

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0wj2Tn_QI[/url] SEPTHEMBER 11TH, 2001... 911 documentary,(9/11 was or wasn't an inside job?...)

Wa salaam. DevotedOne
Re: Muslims- Answer Me by DevotedOne(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

http://vimeo.com/68913532 9/11 Conspiracy Solved. Names, Connections, & Details Exposed!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/911-mysteries/ 9/11 Mysteries

http://www.voltairenet.org/article179295.html September 11: Inside Job or Mossad Job? by Laurent Guyénot

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

(1) (Reply)

The Signs Of Qiyamah - END TIME !! / "Aisha And The Shia" -English Lecture By Sayyid Ammar Nakshawani / Major And Minor Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.