Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys (33277 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by rrock(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
Those horrible-looking white lace gloves(with the finger-tips exposed) on a guys wedding day attire

Yuk!

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

we are Afrcans and strictly against men sticking their things into other peoples backsides. we are moral peoples and have values unlike you, so dont spread your fake ideology to us.

Lol at you.

Dumbass. Look at the animals, even they have gays. And humans are animals. We Bleep, we kill, we fight.
Why worry about what kinda intimate things other people enjoy? Its not your business.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

its understandable. you are a true white after all. wink

Yeah, no africans does any of that, right?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by elimokhai(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Okija_juju: For me they include;
1. Long neck lace (Bling Bling)

2. Sagging

3. Earrings

4. Bluetooth earpiece

5. Belt Chains

6. Bandanas

7. Skinny Jeans

8. Low cut T-Shirts

9. Short ties

10. Multiple rings..

11. See-through singlets

12. Everything Denrele has on

Don't see anything wrong with using bluetooth earpiece for the right purpose.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by rrock(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Olden-day-type papa-dash me tennis shoes - guess they are in fashion, now, but I hate that old look.

What ever happened to those cool basket-ball/lawn-tennis type trainers of my youthful days?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by elimokhai(m): 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Why?

The gun(dikko) is meant to be kept inside the holster(titto). GAY? Not for 1billion naira, even though the offer is BIG and tempting, need to run, its barbaric, unhealthy, dirty, disgusting, satanic, inhuman degrading treatment punishable by law. I have 200 reasons why I HATE gays

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
elimokhai:

The gun(dikko) is meant to be kept inside the holster(titto). GAY? Not for 1billion naira, even though the offer is BIG and tempting, need to run, its barbaric, unhealthy, dirty, disgusting, satanic, inhuman degrading treatment punishable by law. I have 200 reasons why I HATE gays

No one is asking YOU to be gay, right?
Again; why bother about what other people like? Why waste energy on hate?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kandiikane(m): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

What has white got to do with people having s£x outside of marriage? What the hell mehn? Get off your high horse. There are Africans who are having s£x and children outside of wedlock and it never started today. Stop with this bullshyt.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kandiikane(m): 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

As a whitey..I think the oppositetongue

lool! Touche! grin
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
kandiikane:

lool! Touche! grin

Come on now, look at 2pac. Dont tell me he dont look good with his lickle nose-stud..woooh!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by kandiikane(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
^^lol, it just doesn't sit right.

He may have had some bum chums, who knows?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by JallowBah(f): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
kandiikane: ^^lol, it just doesn't sit right.

He may have had some bum chums, who knows?

Oh snap!
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by sweetwater(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Guys holding bunch of keys, I really hate it
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2012
sweetwater: Guys holding bunch of keys, I really hate it

sounds like u're tryin to convince yourself wink

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by elimokhai(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2012
JallowBah:

No one is asking YOU to be gay, right?
Again; why bother about what other people like? Why waste energy on hate?

Lucky you, d posts were hidden
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Opomaintain: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2012
Dis country funny oh,some niggaz go wear Camisole or even shimi con talk say dem dey wear singlets,they wan show us deir Six(6) packs................of indomie.

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by bukatyne(f): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2012
dontador: That's nonsense... I gat a tattoo with my nice body shape and physique.... Whenever i remove my tops gals will shout lyk wow!!! I am ugly but wen it comes to body shape and physique am the boss....##no boasting
do u 'remove' your tops outside for 'gals' to be shoutin woaw!?
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by bukatyne(f): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Blue moon:

my dear, i like it o! its very sexy to me. but that's for boyfriend material. before we get married, he go commot am..lol
and why should boyfriend material be different from husband material? a leopard never changes his spots. a good husband shows from the time of his 'boyfriendship'. wat u can't eat @ night, refuse to taste it in the day.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Dipwater(m): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

we are Afrcans and strictly against men sticking their things into other peoples backsides. we are moral peoples and have values unlike you, so dont spread your fake ideology to us.

Really my broda am actually laughing while typing this,u deserve an award for being the funniest nigerian that has ever lived.

Africans are very backward in everything,morality shuld be all about honesty,treating people the way u wuld want them to treat u ,ancountability and been truthful etc.....pls kindly compare our moral africa with the immoral advanced cuntries and tell me who is beta

U shuld have said africans are highly religious people and our funny religions doesn't support sodomy period.I have that same feeling of yuck disgusting weneva I see gay people too but we are in a cvilised world ,u mustnt like evrithing u see ,u just have to behave .hate is a very strong word to use here pls learn how to show luv to ur fellow human. I don't hate gay people I luv them .they have not done anything to me to warrant that kind of hatred.bros pls have a rethink

Am still laughing pls where is dayokanu and coogar .I need there help here cuz I hate typing (doing it with my phone actually)
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2012
I love studs (ear-ring), necklace (those litle chains and not chokers), bracelets, rings on men. And for those it fits.

Where i have a dislike is in the clothings. Those skinny jeans and annoyin lookin loafers they branded "wizkid whatever".
Some saggins are moderate. You can sag but pls buy a longer singlet to cover some "annoying" things.
Then, there's this bulldog-looking shoe. Geez! I hate it. Looks too big
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2012
@Dipwater: U just wrote an unnecessary essay

1 Like

Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Dipwater(m): 1:33am On Sep 04, 2012
JallowBah:

Come on now, look at 2pac. Dont tell me he dont look good with his lickle nose-stud..woooh!

It looks gud on tupac
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by dontador(m): 1:34am On Sep 04, 2012
bukatyne: do u 'remove' your tops outside for 'gals' to be shoutin woaw!?
Nah i only remove it wen am about to go for skinny dipping...**winks**
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by bukatyne(f): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

and blacks don't do these things? i think that's too harsh
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Dipwater(m): 1:41am On Sep 04, 2012
[quote author=Shollypopz]@Dipwater: U just wrote unnecessary essay

Pagan9ja wrote that way to tease JallowBah.....dat's his own way of joking with her undecided
[/quote

Pls write ur own necessary essay let's compare. Am of to bed gudnite
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by Otses(f): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2012
Ear-rings and dog chains.
Re: Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys by 76Naira(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2012
Designer bags and anything besides wedding rings, wrist watches and and a simple wrist band.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Molato Whitening Soap / 19 Quality Dress Code For Men / Starting A Fashion Business (all You Need To Know)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.