Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Chad Situation: New War In Sub-Saharan Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chad Situation: New War In Sub-Saharan Africa? (1456 Views)

Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin / EXPOSED: Boko Haram, Big Oil And The Chad Connection. Could This Be True? / Govt Votes $1b For Inland Oil/Gas Exploration In The Chad Basin And Other Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Chad Situation: New War In Sub-Saharan Africa? by Mariory(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2006
I'm sure you guys must have heard about the situation in Chad. Another civil war in the making. Are we doomed to conyinue with this cycle? How come the population can not overcome an African Government they are dissatisfied with like many other countries in the world have done with their leaders (except maybe South Africa).

Why do we think we have to use weapons to put our points across? Is it the same warmongers going around Africa stirring trouble? I really can't understand it.
Re: The Chad Situation: New War In Sub-Saharan Africa? by Seun(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2006
Actually, I've not heard about it. Tell us more!
Re: The Chad Situation: New War In Sub-Saharan Africa? by toshmann(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2006
honestly i dunno wt is wrong with africa. i feel so ashamed at times. why cant our leaders have some common sense. why are they fools. if it aint war, then it's genocide.crisis here and there. while the west is developing.

let's just hope nigeria doesn't join this craze for war.
Re: The Chad Situation: New War In Sub-Saharan Africa? by otele(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
the war don de start again o. grin
africa is a disgrace to the black race. and the more you go down the sahara, the worse it gets. the more blacks in charge, the worse it gets. south africa has been great for ages, but since blacks took over the country, it has been going down. . . high crime, violence etc and now. . . even nepa don begin take their lights grin grin

we blacks need to get together and think of our real problems

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Again / D’banj, 9ice, Others Take Rally To Lagos Assembly:::this Is Just The Beginning. / You Lied Over Power Outages, Ibb Replies Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.