Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper (11884 Views)

A4 Paper For Sale In Large And Bulk Quantity / Imported Quality A4 Paper (75g) 4 Sale In Large Quantities! / A4 Paper Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by wastycash: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
Cotton and linen currency A4 paper is the genuine paper use for making money,and for printing out genuine document.It has a great sensitive texture excitely like money.This kind of paper can be use for making a genuine forgery documents.People interested can please contact us by this contacts.Mr lee Wei, Mobile Phone 0086-18623185872,email: cetprotrade@yahoo.com.Price $100 for 80gm,500 sheets

Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by olan1994: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
confirm price , Availability & Delivery, I'M interested in buying in bulk.
Reply As soon as possible & The phone number given on the ad does not exist
Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by wastycash: 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hi there,
Thanks for your insteret in our cotton and linen A4 paper,the shiping cost through DHL is $30 dollars, so in all if you need one quantity then the total price together with the shiping is 130 dollars.For the shiping price is the same if you place order on 5 quantities ($30).Note: We have been sending this papers to so many countries and we know how to package it,so that our client can have their goods safely,we do beleive in honesty and mutual respect,
Tips of how we get this A4 currency paper
This kind of paper is only manufactured in the goverment by government printing press and paper marking companies here in China.We have a link with one government printing company which provide us with cotton and linen terminal roll pulp and provide us with the exact specification,.After buying the pulp from the government company we then send it to our printing press company,and then use the specification to change it into money or currency paper.My mobile phone number is 0086 18623185872, please feel free to call me anything when you need any information.
How to make payment:
When you are ready to make payment, we will give you our company administration bank account to make the the payment through it.After making the payment please send us the receipt of the payment into this email by scaning it.After we receive the scan copy of your payment and confirm, we will then also send you the papers, and give you the tracking number,we will be keeping in touch till you goods arrive safely.
If you have any question or information you can please call me,or send me a mail.Thank you

Yours faithfully
Lee Wei
Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by RaiGGG: 12:23am On Nov 07, 2012
please contact me asap, im interesting!
Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by Africandope(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2015
I really need it.. Pls Give us a working nunber
Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by wambai80: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Intrested?? Contact me now 040580h@gmail.com
Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by horlorhuntoyin: 2:33am On Jan 06, 2021
help me out on how to get rag paper
Re: Cotton And Linen Currency A4 Paper by Mason9: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2023
Finally, you’ll want to consider the components. Pay close attention to the components that are used on the bike, as this will have a big impact on the overall performance and durability of the bike. Look for components that are lightweight and durable, as these will provide the best riding experience. https://justbmxbikes.com/best-bmx-bikes-for-wheelies/

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Supply Of Human Hair @B38 Plateau Plaza Trade Fair, Lagos. / Learn 30 Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic In 30 Minutes Or Less Free / Paypal To Liberty Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.