Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Jobgeni Script Aggregator $150 Had Any1 Used It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jobgeni Script Aggregator $150 Had Any1 Used It? (1991 Views)

Eyowo.com (A Payment Aggregator/gateway) Has No Terms Of Service On Its Site / How Does E-transact Work? Used It Before? / New Nigerian Online News Aggregator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobgeni Script Aggregator $150 Had Any1 Used It? by emmykk(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
I plan 2 buy d jobgeni aggregator script.but has any1 use it i want 2 hear from u guys
Re: Jobgeni Script Aggregator $150 Had Any1 Used It? by hostingnaija: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have never used JobGeni personally and would suggest you to evaluate other opportunities before buying it. For example, you can obtain the same functionality with Drupal and a bit tweaking - just install the Recruiter distribution (http://epiqo.com/en/recruiter) and have a Job site where people could also add their own jobs besides aggregated content.

And if you need hosting for that, we are always ready to help!
Re: Jobgeni Script Aggregator $150 Had Any1 Used It? by emmykk(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2012
hostingnaija: I have never used JobGeni personally and would suggest you to evaluate other opportunities before buying it. For example, you can obtain the same functionality with Drupal and a bit tweaking - just install the Recruiter distribution (http://epiqo.com/en/recruiter) and have a Job site where people could also add their own jobs besides aggregated content.

And if you need hosting for that, we are always ready to help!
thanks of your answer
Re: Jobgeni Script Aggregator $150 Had Any1 Used It? by naijafinder: 2:20am On Nov 10, 2013
I purchased the script and its working fine. You must have little knowledge on HTML to be able to modify or use the script because it requires lot of editing to be able to work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Site/blogs For Partnerships / edwfw / Who Has An Existing Entertainment Website/blog 4 Sale At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.