Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test (5857 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Breweries Ability Test For Trainee Shift Manager Packaging / Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Shebrew: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Does anyone know what d second ability test of Nigerian Breweries will be like? they said it is a Function based test and Assessment centre interview. Can anyone make anything out of ds?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by dwhyno(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2012
sat for d test as well buh was text and mailed to not have pass d first test............u have been very lucky to have scape tru Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo cos like 6 diff ppl dat i knew didn't pass............all d best in ur 2nd stage
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by saintgwizard(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2012
Shebrew: Does anyone know what d second ability test of Nigerian Breweries will be like? they said it is a Function based test and Assessment centre interview. Can anyone make anything out of ds?

what did you apply for? that will help me tell you what to prepare for. functional test is bassically test based on your field. if enginerring, u will be tested on engineering.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by ceeboy: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
saintgwizard:

what did you apply for? that will help me tell you what to prepare for. functional test is bassically test based on your field. if enginerring, u will be tested on engineering.
Hello, I applied for Brewing Engineer,studied Chemical Engineering...so what should one expect in the functionality based test. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by MATTHEW59: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
ceeboy:
Hello, I applied for Brewing Engineer,studied Chemical Engineering...so what should one expect in the functionality based test. Thanks
Bro, chemical engineers na brewers too with other sciences listed in d advert-chem, biochem, microbio and engineers re mechanical, electrical and production engrs.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by ceeboy: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
MATTHEW59: Bro, chemical engineers na brewers too with other sciences listed in d advert-chem, biochem, microbio and engineers re mechanical, electrical and production engrs.
Yep you right...meant that I applied for brewing...so any ideas on what we are to expect?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by faifav23: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Hi ceeboy, I got τ̲̅ђe mail †oo but τ̲̅ђe date on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ invitation is wrong..it says 17th August,please wat is τ̲̅ђe actual date & venue in lagos. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by ceeboy: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2012
faifav23: Hi ceeboy, I got τ̲̅ђe mail †oo but τ̲̅ђe date on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ invitation is wrong..it says 17th August,please wat is τ̲̅ђe actual date & venue in lagos. Thanks
Its the same issue with every other person's...they sent another email saying that the date and time would be communicated later...so lets be patient.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Big ups to you sharp shooters. The bad stuff has been weeded out now someone can get some peace and quiet around here.

That ''pls send the sample questions to my email coconuthead@yahoo.com'' thing used to piss me off. people endlessly running their months without just researching online for obvious past clues.

Now you're here its not yet uhuru though, but may the best man/woman win. Cheers!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by faifav23: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2012
Thanks ceeboy...
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by suskumayaya(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2012
Since you applied as a brewer, the expected questions will be strictly on the functions of a brewer. So base your readings on brewing and necessary work precautions.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Richymii: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2012
Pls are you peeps talking about the last Saturday test at National theatre? I have not heard from them till now.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by saintgwizard(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
[quote author=ceeboy]
send a mail to saintgordon_c@yahoo.com. got some info for u that will help. dont want to make it public.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by ceeboy: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2012
@saintgwizard
Hi,why not make it open here so that others can equally gain...all we need is just pointers on what to expect...on my part I have started reading about brewing. Cheers bro.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2012
ceeboy: @saintgwizard
Hi,why not make it open here so that others can equally gain...all we need is just pointers on what to expect...on my part I have started reading about brewing. Cheers bro.

ceeboy dey there dey jones. Someone has offered to give you tips in confidentiality (possibly with risk to his job) and u're here fighting for the whole Nairaland as if NB wants to employ a battalion. Well done oh.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by saintgwizard(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2012
trae_z:

ceeboy dey there dey jones. Someone as offered to give you tips in confidentiality (possibly with risk to his job) and u're here fighting for the whole Nairaland as if NB wants to employ a battalion. Well done oh.

God bless you for being resonable.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by ceeboy: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
saintgwizard:

God bless you for being resonable.
Bro no vex.
trae_z:

ceeboy dey there dey jones. Someone has offered to give you tips in confidentiality (possibly with risk to his job) and u're here fighting for the whole Nairaland as if NB wants to employ a battalion. Well done oh.
Chief...am just trying to be fair....no harm intended.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by jstringz(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2012
I guess workforce must be battling with serious issues 2 have kept us in d dark all dis while
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by 234GT(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
jstringz: I guess workforce must be battling with serious issues 2 have kept us in d dark all dis while
guy, they no keep you for dark o. At least you know say you pass. And people wey fail don know their fate. Its better than you receiving an emergency call for interview a day before the interview.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by sanme1: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2012
HI guyz, I applied for "management trainee". studied economics.
What sud i expect for the function based test?
thankz
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by dkmartyns: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
pls can someone help me out on what to expect, i studied mechanical engineering.......pls help a brother out
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Mimiok(f): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi guys, I just got a mail that the function based text slated for 22nd September would take place at ETC centre unilag.
Does anyone have an idea on wat it's gonna luk like?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by sanme1: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
mine is 11am.
pls guyz.... what sud we expect for "management trainee"??>>>> i studied economics
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by balogunkehinde: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Please can someone give me a clue on what to expect in this 2nd stage of nigerian breweries function based test as a mechanical engineer .God bless you as you do so.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Kolkleen(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
omo nobody dey talk ni undecided
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Mimiok(f): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2012
The test has come and gone. Does anyone have a clue of how long we have to wait to get feedback on the just concluded test?
The test wasn't funny for Trainee Brewers if I must say!!!
This thread is quite dry....no one is talking!!!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by faifav23: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2012
Relax, I'm sure they'll contact us again when they are ready...SMH Nigerians & impatience...
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2012
Mimiok: The test has come and gone. Does anyone have a clue of how long we have to wait to get feedback on the just concluded test?
The test wasn't funny for Trainee Brewers if I must say!!!
This thread is quite dry....no one is talking!!!

did you get in touch with the guy who dropped his email? cos the tips he had were even specifically for Trainee Brewers.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Mimiok(f): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2012
trae_z:

did you get in touch with the guy who dropped his email? cos the tips he had were even specifically for Trainee Brewers.

I did send him a mail but he didn't reply. It's done already so I'm just being hopeful.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2012
Mimiok:

I did send him a mail but he didn't reply. It's done already so I'm just being hopeful.
Sorry Love, you could have contacted me, I'd gotten it off him. Oh well you do seem like a bright chick i'm sure you'll make it all the same. Peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Teaching Job In Ilorin,kwara State. / Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.