Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? (2025 Views)

Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / TB Joshua: Resisting The Urge To Ask silly Questions / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2012
Examples?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1036530/what-think-origin-existence-god

A Christian asking for 'clarifications' on the EXISTENCE OF HIS/HER CREATOR? cheesy
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 11:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1036402/satan-forgiven

Satan asking God for forgiveness?
Where did the 'scriptures' state that? grin
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
You dont have to generalize.
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by CrazyMan(m): 8:38am On Sep 03, 2012
Why do you call them silly questions?

Is it wrong for a christian to request for better explanation on areas of the scriptures he/she doesn't properly understand?

Don't you ask your lectures questions in schoo?

Don't graduates still ask questions about their areas of specialization in for proper understanding, can their quest for knowledge be classified as silly?

Are you not aware that the world itself is a question?

finally what is your definition of a silly question?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2012
CrazyMan: Why do you call them silly questions?

Is it wrong for a christian to request for better explanation on areas of the scriptures he/she doesn't properly understand?

Don't graduates still ask questions about their areas of specialization in for proper understanding, can their quest for knowledge be classified as silly?

No, the world is not a question. . .it is an education. ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ACTIVE BRAIN-CELLS.kiss
Graduates can ask 'silly' questions too. . .especially after failing to consult 'wiki-google' or the experimental labs! kiss
The quest for knowledge is NEVER the same thing as the 'stagnation of redundancy'! kiss
Religion can only ask 'silly' questions. Especially, when the 'BIBLE' or 'KORAN' is supposed to HAVE ALL ANSWERS!

It becomes silly. . .when Christians try to preach 'gospels' they still have questions about.
I don't have any questions of my creator unlike 'others' do.
She is as imperfect as I am. JUST AS I AM. . .my Agnostic Gawd. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovYPQl93zro

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2012
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/silly

silly [ˈsɪlɪ]
adj -lier, -liest
1. lacking in good sense; absurd
2. frivolous, trivial, or superficial
[size=20pt]3. feeble-minded[/size]
4. dazed, as from a blow
5. Obsolete homely or humble

Any further questions? wink
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: manmustwac(m), CrazyMan(m), Callotti

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by CrazyMan(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2012
I rest my case cool
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2012
CrazyMan: I rest my case cool

Very good! cool
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 13, 2012
Callotti: https://www.nairaland.com/1036530/what-think-origin-existence-god

A Christian asking for 'clarifications' on the EXISTENCE OF HIS/HER CREATOR? cheesy

So one of my threads topped your list huh grin grin grin It's better to ask questions before one goes beyond redemption like you grin grin

**That was a joke though** You 're not beyond redemption grin God still loves U!

Give your life to the one who knows you best (God) & you'll be saved!

Peace

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by boron10(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bia callotti abi na OKPOtti, please en, leave us to our believe, why are you always directing your insults to people's religion? This is uncalled for, no one is against your being Agnostic. You saw a good reason why you should be and you did.

Stop acting like one brainless m0ron, let the xtians inquire whatever seems cloudy to them. And if you think the questions sound silly, nothing stops you for pressing the back button.
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by manmustwac(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
Well what do you expect? That's what happens when you rely to much on ancient Jewish fairytales for answers that deal with reality and life
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
^^^ Jewish fairytales? So, you 're an atheist SMH for you! grin FYI, the Bible is no fairytale, seems you guys are spiritually myopic! Una need help o~!
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 7:44am On Oct 14, 2012
boron10: Bia callotti abi na OKPOtti, please en, leave us to our believe, why are you always directing your insults to people's religion? This is uncalled for, no one is against your being Agnostic. You saw a good reason why you should be and you did.

Stop acting like one brainless m0ron, let the xtians inquire whatever seems cloudy to them. And if you think the questions sound silly, nothing stops you for pressing the back button.

Bia 'M0R0N10'. . . if you can't take the heat. . . jump into the fire and quench o.
Religion or the lack thereof is a free for all.
Please, gerrof my thread and go build some 'ARKS' for flood victims, if you gat norrin else to do.
Na me say make God use HOLY GHOST pehnis take phock MGBEKE MARY AMAKA ashawo Bethlehem to Galilee?
May the ticks of a million rabid dogs infest your pubic area.
Phacking ijjiot! kiss
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2012
Hehe, this is a very interesting thread. . .
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by truthislight: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
Just passing.
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by plaetton: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Yeah.
Isn't funny?
The bible has all the answers and yet they keep asking for answers.
Could it be because of the numerous contradictions and moral ambiguities contained in god's word?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Don't mind the confused bats! grin
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
Callotti: https://www.nairaland.com/1073964/yahweh-supreme-creator-evil-god

Anoda wan. . . . grin
I was expecting my thread to come up here. That thread is an eye-opener, He that has ear, let him hear.
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1080650/all-sins-equal-gods-eyes

The most 'stewwpid' one yet! grin
Disi wan nor get rival even for 'afterdeath'!
Christians na waya!
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2012
Huh Abeg o grin
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by boron10(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2012
Callotti: https://www.nairaland.com/1080650/all-sins-equal-gods-eyes

The most 'stewwpid' one yet! grin
Disi wan nor get rival even for 'afterdeath'!
Christians na waya!
Mu he he he he he he
Em, can you wash pig pen? Cos i can see you're jobless. You obviously need something to get you busy. Instead of coming online to spew rubbish. I'll get you the job and the pay is manageable. wink cool kiss
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2012
CrazyMan: Why do you call them silly questions?

Thats it my friend, the holy spirit is meant to be there to guide u and help u understand things better. Or do u think hes for speaking in tongues alone. Its even written in your bible, like jeremiah 31:31-34 reads that the lord would write his commandments in your heart and u would not need to go to your neighbour to learn about god.

But seriously you christians really need to start reading your bible. You cant keep depending on atheists to spell everything for u.
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Callotti: 1:24am On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Why Do Christians Ask Silly Questions While Claiming To Be "BELIEVERS"? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 24, 2012
This thread is hilarious.

Christians ask the funniest things

-Is it a sin to self-service?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Going To Happen Soon! Vision by Olav Rodge / . / Donald Trump(US Presidential Aspirant) Calls Jesus "A Loser"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.