Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

How To Find Market For Your Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Find Market For Your Business Idea (697 Views)

Help!how Can I Find Market For My Ultra Blue Chemical!!! / What Can 50k Naira Buy And Sell In The Market For Profit? / Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Market For Your Business Idea by eolutosin(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2008
Can you find someone who will buy your business idea? Usually, when people first come up with an idea for their business they assume they could then sell their idea to everyone, everywhere. The trick here is to try and find the groups of people or businesses that will buy from you, and work out WHY they will buy your product or service.

What need are you fulfilling and how will people benefit from buying from you? There are many sources of information that can help you discover whether there is a market for your business idea. Some of it can be very general but some of it can be very specific, and a lot of this research information can be free.

Make a note to contact the Small Business Directory in your area and find out what information might be available on the market you hope to supply. If they don’t have direct access to relevant information, they usually know where it can be found. You might also need to do a search on-line. You would be surprised that you would get more information than you presently need.

Source: http://www.eolutosin.com/2008/01/04/is-there-a-market-for-your-business-idea/
Re: How To Find Market For Your Business Idea by jandor(f): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2008
@eolutosin,whatz up over there.i don't think i can overlook any of your posts on nairaland and even on your site.i must tell you,you have a very good business ideology and i will not mind to keep sharing from them because,it keeps me informed everytime.thanks and more power to your elbow,JANDOR.hope to hear from you later.
Re: How To Find Market For Your Business Idea by eolutosin(m): 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2008
@ Jandor: Thanks for the compliment. My joy is to see people move from talk to action. This is what I owe my generation. All the best in your business endeavour.
Re: How To Find Market For Your Business Idea by jandor(f): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2008
thanks.i know for me,this is my year of taking action and I've started already all am praying for is blessings and success from God and i believe am getting it already

(1) (Reply)

Cash Needed Urgently / No Harm In Trying / Start Your Online Business Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.