Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? (6356 Views)

If this is true, then all girls are ugly? (Photo) / Top 10 Foreign Female Celebs Who Are Ugly And Overrated / Pls,does Being Fat,means You Are Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by nitlad: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
hornipipe: because u used the 'whatever' word and only gays and girls use that undecided
Duh... tongue grin
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
~yawns~
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by dontador(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
@op keep your calm dude.... I am also ugly but i date one of the hottest and beautiful ”chinkala“... It depends on how you run your things dude... So looking ugly does Ϟϑτ̲̅ mean you can't date a fine guy or babe.... Am proud of my ugliness dude... Be proud of yours....
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
dontador: @op keep your calm dude.... I am also ugly but i date one of the hottest and beautiful ”chinkala“... It depends on how you run your things dude... So looking ugly does Ϟϑτ̲̅ mean you can't date a fine guy or babe.... Am proud of my ugliness dude... Be proud of yours....

Finally! Am also proud of my ugliness, am even more proud of it than you are sef, and i believe every other ugly persons out there should be accept and be proud of it too......cos thats the only way one can be able to live a peaceful and normal life!!
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kodylicky(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
lmao
wat a thread.....Op sounds really pissed off lol
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
kandiikane: @op, to be honest just because you think yòu are ugly doesn't mean you shouldn't make an effort. You can't just leave yourself like that.
My dear, it is what it is. God made it so and no one can ever change that.....and i have learnt to live happily with.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by dontador(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
uglything:
Finally! Am also proud of my ugliness, am even more proud of it than you are sef, and i believe every other ugly persons out there should be accept and be proud of it too......cos thats the only way one can be able to live a peaceful and normal life!!
Yea you are right.... But looking ugly does not mean you can't date a fine and pretty babe...
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Op, would you want your children to be ugly?

Since you said ugly people should stick with ugly people that means your spouse will be ugly.

Why do you want more ugly people to enter this world. Should the aim not be to marry someone pretty so there is a 50% chance that your child may come out beautiful.

Your child will suffer because of the decisions you make. Ugly +ugly=more ugly. undecided
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
kandiikane: Op, would you want your children to be ugly?

Since you said ugly people should stick with ugly people that means your spouse will be ugly.

Why do you want more ugly people to enter this world. Should the aim not be to marry someone pretty so there is a 50% chance that your child may come out beautiful.

Your child will suffer because of the decisions you make. Ugly +ugly=more ugly. undecided

#dontador, this also answers your last post...
Even as i am ugly and i know it, lol, i wouldn't want to date or even hang around with an ugly person(s).
Not to talk of when am good looking (i.e putting myself in the position of a good looking person). Lol, i would probably not even talk to ugly people.
And am sure evey good looking person feels the same way.
So you see, how can i expect a good looking person to come and marry me? (well thats unless i have money like Ojukwu)
As for my ugly children, I will let them understand that God made it that way and that there is no crime in being ugly.
Lol...
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
^that's very contradictory and hypocritical. From your first post you said ugly people should hang with their ugly mates. Why should it be different with you?

You will be the one who made your children ugly because they took your genes. It's your decision to maybe marry an ugly person.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ugly * ugly =beautiful
Beautiful * ugly = ugly
Beautiful * beautiful = beautiful
Ugly * beautiful = ugly
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
kandiikane: ^that's very contradictory and hypocritical. From your first post you said ugly people should hang with there ugly mates. Why should it be different with you?
Lol, calm down, i was also talking to myself....the fact that i would love to date good looking people dosen't mean i get to...
So my first post was simply asking me to stop trying...cos no one wants to date an ugly person...no one
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
hornipipe: Ugly * ugly =beautiful
Beautiful * ugly = ugly
Beautiful * beautiful = beautiful
Ugly * beautiful = ugly
cheesy cheesy
indeed..
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
How can two uglies give birth to a beautiful child? Maybe in the parents eyes but not the rest of the world.

@uglything, I'm calm I'm just trying to make you see logic. Since you said noone wants to date and ugly person, have you been dating your fellow ugly people?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
kandiikane: How can two uglies give birth to a beautiful child? Maybe in the parents eyes but not the rest of the world.

@uglything, I'm calm I'm just trying to make you see logic. Since you said noone wants to date and ugly person, have you been dating your fellow ugly people?
Yea, i actually am. And trust me when i tell you that ugly people have the most beautiful hearts, they are more fun to be with because they are so down to earth and are not in any way full of themselves unlike their good looking counterparts.
And over 70% of them are very very funny.
And so much more....
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by dontador(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
uglything:
#dontador, this also answers your last post...
Even as i am ugly and i know it, lol, i wouldn't want to date or even hang around with an ugly person(s).
Not to talk of when am good looking (i.e putting myself in the position of a good looking person). Lol, i would probably not even talk to ugly people.
And am sure evey good looking person feels the same way.
So you see, how can i expect a good looking person to come and marry me? (well thats unless i have money like Ojukwu)
As for my ugly children, I will let them understand that God made it that way and that there is no crime in being ugly.
Lol...

Lol.... Dude my babe is beautiful ooo... I can't date an ugly girl.... That's what we call ”wicked combination“....
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Genes are mostly from grandparents and not parents. New genetic testing techniques can now reveal individuals’ shared lineage going back multiple generations. The features kids are more likely to carried over from their grandparents are more likely to include hair,skin, and eye color, than the actual contours of your
face.
So parents do not play a major role in determining what their kids look like
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hornpipe don't bullshyt me without evidence.

So, you are telling me parents play no part in the genetic build up of their children?

OBVIOUSLY, your genes are passed down from your ancestors.

If your ancestors were ugly, your grandparents are ugly and your parents are ugly? What will make you beautiful?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by dontador(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
He can be handsome if the mother got jammed by another guy apart from the ugly father....
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Kandii read my post again i never said parents play no role..i said grandparents play the major role in determining what their grandkids look like. Its bn genetically proven. Use ur biology textbook or surf the net
Genetics are more than just parents have you ever
seen a kid from a large family and said well, he doesn't look like the others... Or seen a
brother sister pair, one with brown hair green eyes
and another with blonde hair blue eyes. Just
because the parents are "ugly" doesn't mean that
it's solely their genetics in the mix.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
^hornpipe, who said it's solely the parents genetics in the mix?

Genetics is obviously passed down but it's your parents who play a major role in your dna blueprint. I know I also have my grandparents genes so what exactly is your point?
How the hell would you think I thought it's solely the parents when they didn't create themselves?

Regarding different eye colour and hair colour if the parents have dark eyes and hair is caused by recessive genes from both parents.

Isn't it the grandparents genetic mix that made the parents ugly and your parent's genetic mix is very likely to make you ugly too?

So what's wrong in marrying a goodlooking person so your child can atleast have a chance of coming out pretty?

Two beautiful people have more of a chance to have a beautiful child than two ugly ones.

I still don't get the exact point you're trying to make.

What are you trying to prove?
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
grin grin all these note for me? shocked
Ok u win tongue
But its not true that kids must look exactly like their parents. Some genes can skip. Sometimes both
parents can be short but if one of the grandparents
were tall then the kid could end up taking after the
tall grandparent even though his parents were
short. Seen it happen in real life.

Well it all depends on what we mean by 'ugly' and 'beautiful'
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
Who said a child has to look exactly like their parents?

If they are ugly it doesn't mean they look like their parents. They could have completely different features from their ugly parents but still look ugly.

What do you mean by what we mean by 'ugly' or 'beautiful'?

Are you telling me you can't tell when someone is physically appealing and when someone isn't
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Children share the same genes as parents but they
are not exactly like them. The genes get shuffled
through generations. This is called
meiosis. This explains part of the difference in
appearance. The other factor is environmental stress
which can affect development. For example, in-utero
stress is associated with decreased levels of physical
symmetry.
In short, genes+environment or nature+nurture.
People who are attractive tend to come from parents
with greater genetic dissimilarity, whether or not the
parents are attractive themselves. So the key to it is
less inbreeding, better quality offspring.
I also find that judging parents in present states (in
old age) can be misleading, some people's looks fade
more than others.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2012
Many people are quick to
judge the appearance of others, usually for
acceptance or to make themselves feel better. We
are humans and none of us is perfect.
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by kandiikane(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
hornipipe: Children share the same genes as parents but they
are not exactly like them. The genes get shuffled
through generations. This is called
meiosis.
This explains part of the difference in
appearance. The other factor is environmental stress
which can affect development. For example, in-utero
stress is associated with decreased levels of physical
symmetry.
In short, genes+environment or nature+nurture.
People who are attractive tend to come from parents
with greater genetic dissimilarity, whether or not the
parents are attractive themselves. So the key to it is
less inbreeding, better quality offspring.
I also find that judging parents in present states (in
old age) can be misleading, some people's looks fade
more than others.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol, now I know why I shouldn't have argued with you. You don't even know what you're talking about. You are chatting shyt! Stop chatting shyt. You keep on repeating the same things over and over again. Meiosis is the shuffling of genes through generations? LMFAOOOOOOO! End of story goodbye.

hornipipe: Many people are quick to
judge the appearance of others, usually for
acceptance or to make themselves feel better. We
are humans and none of us is perfect.

Lol, someone judged your appearance? That's life! It's not many people, Everyone judges. You appearance is the first thing people see. Whether you like it or not, you will be judged from head to toe, in and out. You don't cry over something like that. If they judge you, you move on. Not everyone is going to like your appearance. You need to grow up, be confident in yourself and realise that it's what you feel and think that matters not what others think of you. Shiooor!
Re: Why Won't Ugly People Accept That They Are Ugly? by uglything: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
kandiikane:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol, now I know why I shouldn't have argued with you. You don't even know what you're talking about. You are chatting shyt! Stop chatting shyt. You keep on repeating the same things over and over again. Meiosis is the shuffling of genes through generations? LMFAOOOOOOO! End of story goodbye.

Lol, someone judged your appearance? That's life! It's not many people, Everyone judges. You appearance is the first thing people see. Whether you like it or not, you will be judged from head to toe, in and out. You don't cry over something like that. If they judge you, you move on. Not everyone is going to like your appearance. You need to grow up, be confident in yourself and realise that it's what you feel and think that matters not what others think of you. Shiooor!
Now you get my point kandii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Of Yvonne Nelson :) / Davido Vs Wizkid Vs Olamide All Rocking Simple Native Attire — Who Do You Think / How To Knot Your Tie For Different Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.