Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL (1360 Views)

7 Jailable Traffic Offences In Lagos / We’ll Prosecute Security Personnel For Electoral Offences — Buhari / Does This Deserve A Ban? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by garriBBPREYE: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pls seun and his mods, you need to come out straight and tell us all the bannable offences and words so that we'll know our limits. You don't just ban people any how, where is the freedom of speech? I av been a victim.

Mods pls let this be on the front page so everyone can see it to know their limits. Imagine what sexkillz just did to my account

Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Offtopic garri comment. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

''2106''

Thank you.
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by garriBBPREYE: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
garriBBPREYE: Pls seun and his mods, you need to come out straight and tell us all the bannable offences and words so that we'll know our limits. You don't just ban people any how, where is the freedom of speech? I av been a victim.

Mods pls let this be on the front page so everyone can see it to know their limits. Imagine what sexkillz just did to my account

Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Offtopic garri comment. Ban expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106

''2106''

Thank you.

Sexkillz publish what I said for everyone to see. How can a mod be telling lies on my head? I am a sports lover and I made reference to a player in chelsea fc.

I said ''how will this affect the price of 'gary cahil' of chelsea in the transfer market? Did I say ''garri''
And he banned me!

Seun, am sorry if I offende anyone but pls let the people be the judge.
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by r231(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
price of garri got you a ban

THIS POST IS HIDDEN!
Romance / Re: How Many Girlfriends Can A Nigerian Guy Have (Men Replied) by garriBBPREYE: 5:19pm

But how will it affect the price of G...... In the market?

President is back

I av been a victim of injustice my seun and his mods

My three accounts av received one year ban each!
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

off topic
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by garriBBPREYE: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
How is that an off topic? He asked a question and I answered "1" "1" means one girl friend, then I just wondered how having many girl friends can reduce the price of a commodity "I love so much".

I contributed to the post, and I never mentioned "garri" yet sexkillz lied that I mentioned "garri"! Why would he be lying?

This is just not fair, he banned me till 2106, by then will he still be on NL?

Am really pissed!
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by Callotti: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Still on the price of Nairaland!!!! grin
See how these YE-YE mods and super-mods just devote energy to useless concept?
Welcome to SHARIALAND!!!! cheesy
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by r231(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
read it again and tell me what that thread has to do with garri
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by garriBBPREYE: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Don't u understand me? I said I did not mention "garri" I mentioned "gary cahil of chelsea" cos am a football fan and I just asked how the useless thread about aving multiple girlfriends affect the price of "gary cahil" after I made my contribution!

Now you as a mod can u tell me how that thread abt having multiple gfs create any positive impact in the lives of nigerians!

And sexkillz has the mind to ban me!
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by phunmydahdah(f): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
I can't help but laugh at what you guys wrote that led to you been banned, because to me it does not warrant been banned. Anyways I hardly comment NL because am always busy at work or doing important things,but I read most of the stories posted. Pls seun and moderators please tender your justice wit mercy.
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by bbpreye2: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2012
phunmy dahdah: I can't help but laugh at what you guys wrote that led to you been banned, because to me it does not warrant been banned. Anyways I hardly comment NL because am always busy at work or doing important things,but I read most of the stories posted. Pls seun and moderators please tender your justice wit mercy.

I am tired of Nairaland!
Seun is scared of adding a "delete" button cos the day he does that, only 235 people will be left on Nairaland!

GBAM!
Re: Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL by Callotti: 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Displaying your beautiful pictures(sweeeeeeeeeet family life. . . happy vacation times. . . .evidence of good living. . .because it makes the male moderators 'disabled' from waist down. THY CAN'T OFFER YOU 'NATIN'. . . .unlike those looking for 'some money or honey from 'em'! wink

They can't climb UGLY girlfriends 'nomore' as my darling Liberians will put it!

As MILITIA. . . it was 'too much trouble'. . . .

You go about your business. . . you are a trouble-maker! HA!

As BABEELOVE. . . .It was E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI. . . . OF MY SWEEEEEEEEEET RUUUUNS! cool Too much attention from the 'boyz'! wink

As ALMONDJOY. . .I think it was my beautiful skin. . . . .NOT TO MENTION MY 'GUSTO'! wink

As Blazay. . . .NA NL OKORO-NGBATIC GANG MATTER! The 'coup-plotters' thought they were dealing with one of their 'timid' wretches, born and bred with ULTRA-VIOLET LOW SELF-SEXTEEM. Some say I was hiding. . . from who or what. . . we are still trying to find out! grin grin grin. . . .CYBER RIFF-RAFFS? undecided

As BootyOnMe. . . the quest to intimidate 'dem mamma' continued. . . . FAILED! cheesy

As Lasinoh. . . . .THE E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI CONTINUED. . . till 'THEY' found out not everyone was born with a 'C' IS FOR 'COWARD' front or back bone! cheesy

As Callotti. . . . SSSSSHINEKE!!! MY OPEN 'OMOSSEXXXY' MARRIAGE WANNO KILL SOME 'DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES'!

What next. . . . . . . .SOME OF US ARE BREADWINNERS. . . .TRY YA LUCK. . . .We go see who go sleep for h-under bridge ke!

MU HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN HAN. . . DO YA PHOCKING WORST. . . I AM UNTOUCHABLE. . . . cool

(1) (Reply)

Some Strange Records / I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.