Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up (939 Views)

Seun/all Supermods.your Attention Is Needed.naijaloaded Stealing Our Content*pic / Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting / Attn Everyone. CC: Seun; ALL Mod's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by PhysicsQED(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
All the words or parts of words that were put in bold or italicized are getting messed up in old posts. Just something I noticed - and I don't think it's just me that's affected.
Re: Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by Seun(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
For example...
Re: Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by PhysicsQED(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by Seun(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2012
It was changed to make the spam filter more effective.
Re: Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by emma26(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Seun: It was changed to make the spam filter more effective.
Admin..pls help me change my NL Username to "Evablazze"
Re: Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by PhysicsQED(m): 2:53am On Sep 11, 2012
^^
lmao. . .wtf?
Re: Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up by PhysicsQED(m): 4:39am On Sep 11, 2012
Seun: It was changed to make the spam filter more effective.

I've noticed the same thing in several posts from other users as well, so it's definitely not just me. But how does it make the spam filter more effective?

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonpride's Girlfriend In Cameroon / Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life / Composer Of Nigeria's National Anthem Pa Odiase Dies At 72

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.